Author Topic: Songs you "can never listen to again"  (Read 691 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Songs you "can never listen to again"
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2007, 02:52:21 PM »
Lucifer, I went to the CD shop yesterday and the Greatest Hits of Chris De Burgh and also a Bonnie Tyler CD were there....and I thought of you!

Fancy expecting people to pay for those!

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2007, 11:08:09 PM »
Celine Dion - "My heart will go on"  ::vomit::

also anything by Paris Hillton
Paris Hilton makes music?  Thank god I don't listen to the radio.

Yeah I don't listen to the radio it has bad sound and theres this station called "The FOX" a Modern Rock radio station that my dad was pretty loyal to and played it in his truck everyday but he just recently stopped listening to it cause he got fucking tired of the commercials one comercial actualy played  GOOD SONGS but......just clips of them...and than it had these stupid preppy teens screaming "Yeah! the Fox Rocks!" and it would play "Dani California" about 30 or 40 times day I'm not kidding. I loved that song when I first heard it and I have always liked the Red Hot Chili Peppers since I was 11 (way before my Beatles obsession) but now if some random youtube video has that song I feel like getting my maglite and smashing the living synthfuck out of it. That song pisses the blood from my heart out of my mouth when ever I hear "Dani california"  The radio fucks up good music and that is a fact.\

Oh and I hate that song where it says "Don't you wish your girlfreind was hot like me, Don't you wish your girlfreind was a freak like me"
that song makes no sense  Who in their right bloody right mind would think "WOW! this is genius! I think these are such powerful lyrics! EVER"
That person who wrote that song is probably wearing 17,000 worth of jewelry sitting on their deck, eating cheese, drinking wine, and than parties all night and than ends it with paying young prostitutes to have sex with them.  Hey planet earth can we have doomsday now?
Park.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2007, 11:39:20 PM »
Oh and I hate that song where it says "Don't you wish your girlfreind was hot like me, Don't you wish your girlfreind was a freak like me"
that song makes no sense  Who in their right bloody right mind would think "WOW! this is genius! I think these are such powerful lyrics! EVER"
QFT.
Where I worked recently, the radio was constantly on and that song was one of those that made me want to rip my ears off.
Also, one that went, "Smack that". What was the point of that dumb song?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae