Author Topic: Re: ASD Related Websites  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: ASD Related Websites
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2010, 10:12:12 AM »
I think I grew up over the last two years and now I wanna completely break free from anything that was holding me back subconsciously. These forums and communities can get a hold on you if you let them. I'm not the kid I was in 2007/2008

I dont think that I've suddenly started growing up: I have always been growing and hope I continue to

I think you've been through a lot, both online and personally.

You might want to take a break. It's all up to you.

In my own opinion, I think you are much more mature deep down than a lot of people. AS or not.

You've seen and gone through a lot. I just hope you do something fine one day.x

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2010, 10:14:46 AM »
Thanks. I feel like I wanna do something but dunno what.

My whole live revolved around zomg at one point because that was where all my friends were. Now I feel like I wanna start something new but not sure what. I might ask around nd see if anyone wants to start some new project with me.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2010, 10:24:26 AM »

My whole live revolved around zomg at one point because that was where all my friends were. Now I feel like I wanna start something new but not sure what. I might ask around nd see if anyone wants to start some new project with me.

It's up to you. Maybe you need some time out to really revisit what your strengths and interests are without 'online buddies' to take you off track.

If you feel passionate about something, then that is the key. You could start your own AS group or something similiar...not sure....but I think you know deep down and will figure it out.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2010, 10:40:53 AM »
I thought about that but there's just too much history there. I can't really explain what I mean. I've thought about closing it down before but that was at times when it was quite popular so there was a membership to think about. But now it's barely used from what I can see, except spam. I guess I feel like I've kept it up there all this time for other people mainly, and now pretty much everyone else has moved on I kinda wanna do the same.

I have decided I'm probably not leaving this place btw, if anyone cares  :laugh:
although I will probably be on less

Growing up finally are you?

She's out of nappies. Are you?

For now.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2010, 10:54:11 AM »
People change over the years and I am willing to give anyone another chance if they have truely changed. I don't understand why people hold things against someone they have done in the past if they aren't those kind of people anymore because they have learned from their mistakes or decided to start working at it to change or they got amnesia so they have no memory of their past and they are now totally different people and have a different personality. It be like people holding something against me I did when I was 6. I tried to drown my little brother because I wanted to see him drown. Back then I didn't even understand what drowning was. I just thought it meant being at the bottom of the pool. But what if I really did drown my little brother because my parents weren't around and there were no other grown ups or other people around to save my little brother and people were still holding it against me to this day thinking I am a bad person for something I did as a small child? That's how stupid it is and it does amaze me how people can hold something against a person for something they did as children such as aspies not forgiving their childhood bullies even though they had ran into them again and their bully was nice to them simply because they have grown up over the years and now are nice people. I don't get it.

If Meadow ever came back as a whole new person because she got help because she had realized she was out of line and saw things differently finally, I would give her another chance. But if she acted her old self again I would think she hadn't changed. I would be the same with my other enemies too just as long as they never go back to their old ways or else I think they were faking it and they had never changed. I may never trust them again even if they had claimed they had changed.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
Re: Re: ASD Related Websites
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2012, 05:55:57 AM »

How's ZOMG reloaded doind, then?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2012, 08:44:54 AM »

How's ZOMG reloaded doind, then?

Zomgreloaded has been added to the links list.  Thanks for the reminder, Bruce.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2012, 09:00:46 AM »
Honestly wasn't thinking of that but glad to be some help! lol

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2012, 01:20:32 PM »
And it seems http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/index.php has gone rather quiet, btw. (According to an Aspie I do know offline that goes there)