Educational

Author Topic: Semi-n00dz  (Read 16095 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Semi-n00dz
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2006, 05:03:50 PM »
Oh, go on then.  You know you want to.   :P
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2006, 05:04:51 PM »
I will be she has nothing!!!!!!!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2006, 05:06:39 PM »
Peter, go with the flow, a little reverse psychology never hurt anyone.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2006, 12:02:01 AM »

sadly, my attempts at both photography and hosting the resulting hilarity on the internet have thus far been doomed to failure.  however, i have been reliably informed that my clavicle is rather nice, and have had some alcoholic beverage or other drunk from the hollow, on a couple of occasions.  will that do? 

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2006, 10:34:04 AM »

sadly, my attempts at both photography and hosting the resulting hilarity on the internet have thus far been doomed to failure.  however, i have been reliably informed that my clavicle is rather nice, and have had some alcoholic beverage or other drunk from the hollow, on a couple of occasions.  will that do? 

Yes, that'll do nicely.  What sort of occasions were they for people to be drinking from your bodily features?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2006, 10:46:57 AM »
Hah!!!!! I found a webcam, no more hiding.  This fucker needs to be hooked up though. Its from micro innovations

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2006, 10:48:35 AM »
About time too.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2006, 10:50:27 AM »
Yes, that'll do nicely.  What sort of occasions were they for people to be drinking from your bodily features?

weeellll... give you three guesses?

:P

>:D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2006, 11:05:38 AM »

Situation 1:  You and a charming young man were getting canoodly, and one of you decided that your clavicle depression was ideally suited as a vessel for liquids.

Situation 2:  'The drinking from the clavicle depression' is actually a hitherto undocumented pagan ritual, which, in addition to drinking from the calvicle depression, also requires general canoodling.

Situation3:  You were at a celebration with a man you were getting canoodly with, when someone popped the cork on a bottle of champaigne and you were accidentally doused in the foam, after which the guy was kind enough to help clean and dry you with his mouth.

Did I come close?   :)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2006, 11:24:28 AM »
Fuckn camera, I need window 98 disk.  I got this used computer for christmas, and it did not come with the windows 98 disk. The first time it read the setup disk, the second time it will not read it.  It says the disk may require cleaning, and that is bullshit.  Its a fuckn brand new camera with brand new disk, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!  D drive is never ready for some reason, no matter how long I wait. It was fine before, and now its disfunctional. Its been disfunctional for a while now.  My brother had windows 98se disk, and he will take care of this problem for me.  God damn scanner will work too.  I got his blue cord back from my dad and I will tell I have it.  I he is real fuckn mad about the cord and will come over to get it, and I will tell him to bring the window 98 se disk. I am not going to give up, not when I am so close!!!!!!!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline CuriousPrimate

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2006, 11:27:22 AM »

Situation 1:  You and a charming young man were getting canoodly, and one of you decided that your clavicle depression was ideally suited as a vessel for liquids.

Situation 2:  'The drinking from the clavicle depression' is actually a hitherto undocumented pagan ritual, which, in addition to drinking from the calvicle depression, also requires general canoodling.

Situation3:  You were at a celebration with a man you were getting canoodly with, when someone popped the cork on a bottle of champaigne and you were accidentally doused in the foam, after which the guy was kind enough to help clean and dry you with his mouth.

Did I come close?   :)

Naw, behind the clavicle is a good place to catch the drool which slops from the mouth of someone in the autumn of their years. Obviously the health care worker was thirsty, and a bit of a perv.  :o
An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend - Senegalese proverb

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2006, 12:35:08 PM »
You know what? ?My dad's girlfriend has windows xp, maybe she has something I can use. ?She is about 10 minutes away biking, and I think I will give that a try.

Ding dong, I got a copy of a windows disk.  This will do.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline baby

• Fairy Princess
  • Constant Poster
  • you say naughty like its a bad thing!
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2006, 12:36:28 PM »
wayhey so us girlies will have something other than peter to drool over  >:D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2006, 01:32:06 PM »
wayhey so us girlies will have something other than peter to drool over  >:D

And the guys too.  I know it's not just the girls who drool over me.   :angel:  Maybe we're going to see a competition between me and Fluorescent for who can take the most droolable pic.

You know what?  My dad's girlfriend has windows xp, maybe she has something I can use.  She is about 10 minutes away biking, and I think I will give that a try.

Ding dong, I got a copy of a windows disk. This will do.

Great.  If it installs ok, it'll work for 30 days, after which you'll need the licence code to make it work.  You can't use the same code your dad's gf used, since it's based on a hardware hash that windows compares to your machine every time you boot, but you can apparently get it overridden by calling microsoft (the activation window will have the details) and telling them that you upgraded or replaced your system.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »
Could someone help me here?? My d drive is all fucked up. It read the disk one time, and now it will not read the installation disk again.? It always says d drive is not ready. It says it cannot find the file D:\Setup.? Setup wizard is not going on, so I went into start, chose run, and typed out the message D:\Setup.

Spread your legs woman!