Educational

Author Topic: Semi-n00dz  (Read 16030 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Semi-n00dz
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2006, 05:53:43 AM »
You are the one with the dirty mind, but who cares it was funny.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2006, 05:55:36 AM »
Anybody want to bitch at me?  I am trying my best.  Please do bitch anyway, it makes me feal important, even though I know I am.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2006, 06:05:24 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: fluorescent on May 31, 2006, 01:36:14 AM
If I lie, she might get excited and help in some way with her bipolar mouth.

quote from omega female

what concerns me is that you are talking about your mother  in this sentence. has your shrink ever used the words "Oedipus complex" during your sessions (joking)?

quote from fluorescent
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2006, 07:01:08 AM »
You know what even more funny?, my mom maid passes at me.  She said I have a nice body.  She should have said something that did not sound like it came from her, and her statement should have had the word women in it.  I am sure she was trying to be obnixous, like some bipolars during one of their mood cycles.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2006, 07:02:55 AM »
You know what even more funny?, my mom maid passes at me.  She said I have a nice body.  She should have said something that did not sound like it came from her, and her statement should have had the word women in it.  I am sure she was trying to be obnixous, like some bipolars during one of their mood cycles.

Does your mum ever touch you in 'the bad place'?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

peegai

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2006, 07:39:34 AM »

Great. More posts like this just to make the members feel "normal" because it's something to mock at.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
what happened with the positivity campaign, peegai?
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2006, 11:07:23 AM »
what happened with the positivity campaign, peegai?

What campaign? I didn't establish any campaign.

I'm just stating the truth, that's all.

You can go back to your "oh, look at flourescent -- he is such an arse. hardehar!" routine now

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2006, 11:13:17 AM »
no how about peegai is an ass hardy har routine.

i woke up in a pissy mood and why do i see you staring back at me everytime i turn around.
its intervention from some supernatural force of nature, designed purely to piss me off even more than before, if someone could actually think that is possible, i am not sure, though i would like to see it proven, how about you, do you have a theory on the subject, i bet its just full of piss an vinegar, huh.
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2006, 11:20:15 AM »
no how about peegai is an ass hardy har routine.

i woke up in a pissy mood and why do i see you staring back at me everytime i turn around.
its intervention from some supernatural force of nature, designed purely to piss me off even more than before, if someone could actually think that is possible, i am not sure, though i would like to see it proven, how about you, do you have a theory on the subject, i bet its just full of piss an vinegar, huh.

Okay... so you call me an ass, even though your dyslexia shows, which makes you look like an ass. Hello, pot kettle?

You know, it's funny how you get all pissy at someone who sticks up for himself against your lame, pathetic ass, but when you do it to someone else who's vulnerable, you don't complain then, do you?

Yeah, I make mistakes, so does everyone else. Your point being?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 11:23:50 AM by peegai »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2006, 11:24:05 AM »
perception and purposeful.

just because your a twat for the ages.  doesnt give you a more real grasp on reality does it.  this is you and me.  get it.  you don't have a fucking clue about what goes on with other people.  you may form opinions yes.
but we all know that opinions are just like assholes, everybodies got one.

so shut the fuck up about things you don't know about.  and quit with your fucking soundbites.  i am glad you can read piss boy.

Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2006, 11:28:51 AM »

it's true..... i have a dirty mind.  8) guilty as charged, your honour.  ;D

peegai

« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2006, 11:30:53 AM »
perception and purposeful.

just because your a twat for the ages.  doesnt give you a more real grasp on reality does it.  this is you and me.  get it.  you don't have a fucking clue about what goes on with other people.  you may form opinions yes.
but we all know that opinions are just like assholes, everybodies got one.

so shut the fuck up about things you don't know about.  and quit with your fucking soundbites.  i am glad you can read piss boy.

Go back to reading your "Run Spot!" books, asshole, then come back after you learn how to form a post which makes sense. I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Where the hell did I say I got a real grasp of reality? Reality is subjective -- it is based on the perspective of an individual.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 11:33:54 AM by peegai »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2006, 11:35:32 AM »
yes well there is a complete lack of different shenaniganaries who would first kaboodle on the kabitz, but you, peagirl, you really take the red head cake on that one.  iwas thunking aboutanother of your now infamous loosery disfunctional warning spaztics mode type posts and was fairly certain, that oh yeah i forgot one.
your a dipshit
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2006, 11:37:14 AM »
yes well there is a complete lack of different shenaniganaries who would first kaboodle on the kabitz, but you, peagirl, you really take the red head cake on that one.  iwas thunking aboutanother of your now infamous loosery disfunctional warning spaztics mode type posts and was fairly certain, that oh yeah i forgot one.
your a dipshit

If I'm too much of a dipshit, then why are you wasting your time getting one over me?