Author Topic: has anyone been sprayed in the face  (Read 620 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: has anyone been sprayed in the face
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 07:18:56 PM »

Doc leaves normally fix them though. Or hypnosis if you are so inclined.

What are doc leaves? Do you know another common name or a genus, maybe?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »
Doc leaves..hmm, i dont have a genus i dont think, its just a name we use in the uk. Ill have a think or try google and get back to you.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 07:33:28 PM »
Nah, don't toil. I'm the plant nut. I'll google. I just never heard of doc leaves, but common names are different everywhere you go.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »
Nah, don't toil. I'm the plant nut. I'll google. I just never heard of doc leaves, but common names are different everywhere you go.

It might help your googling to know its spelt dock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumex
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 07:43:09 PM by purposefulinsanity »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 08:00:20 PM »

Thanks, PI.
Of course, we call them sorrels and it came right up when I tried spelling it - "dock"
It seems the plant with the quickly available alkaline sap for treating nettles is native to the UK.

:thumbup:

duncvis

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 06:03:51 AM »
They usually grow together, and stinging nettles grow fucking everywhere here so you learn about dock leaves when you're tiny lol..

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 06:11:42 AM »
even being in the vacinaty of some peppers spray is bad enough/ you'll feel it likes its motherfucking 1996 :agreed:
I have been right next to someone who got pepper sprayed and that stuff is potent. My eyes watered for ages.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 07:14:36 AM »
I may have a slight immunity to the pepper sprays, because I eat LOTS of them. I also make my own organic pepper spray to use in the garden using the hottest habanero peppers I can find. I once tried to concentrate my garden spray a bit by cooking it down on the stove and it made my wife break out just from the fumes, even though I was exhausting the fumes to outside. I shut it down right away and took everything outside, but over the next few hours, she was miserable and had to leave the house. When she first came home I was sitting over the boiling pot sniffing at it, because it all smelled so good. She started gasping and coughing immediately
 :angel:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 07:22:10 AM »
They usually grow together, and stinging nettles grow fucking everywhere here so you learn about dock leaves when you're tiny lol..

We're not so lucky, in Indy. Nettles are kind of a new thing to me. Growing up on the Gulf Coast, we had no such evil. We had to watch out for a few things, though.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 11:01:23 AM »
I have never been sprayed in the face.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep