Author Topic: Get your a s s out here anyone who thinks I am a lier  (Read 7548 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Get your a s s out here anyone who thinks I am a lier
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2006, 04:17:21 PM »
A debate on debate:

I personally think that there are several correct and incorrect ways to win a debate.? Just because a person has the obvious moral highground on his/her side of the issue does not make that person's position any more practicable than the other sides.
it's all relative.? since each person has a different perception or interpretation of the issues than their neighbor.? In order to actually win a debate you have to convince more people of your side than your opponent was able to convince of their postition.
even then, have you truly won?
No.
all you have achieved is a closer consensus than your foe did.? however, it provides an opportunity to gauge which position is more true.? and an opportunity for the assumed loser to go back to the drawing board and rework their argument (basically to be more socially appealing).

The problem with fluorescents last post is that it was putting a wedge between himself and the people who would make up the jury of the the debate.? you cannot specifically say those kinds of things to the type of people you are describing and expect to recieve any sympathy for your position.? i fear that he has made it difficult for himself to gain future points in dialogue.? no matter how sound his position my be.

this would be unfair and closed minded of us.? maybe he was simply trying to demonstrate how good of a troll he is, and didn't really mean it.? i could go on forever as to how that was not really effective trolling but rather hate language.? and i am willing to forget it, and start afresh with him.

i still and will always live by the theory you never know.

i also feel that fluorescent has alot to offer us, once he can communicate his thoughts better.? i for one do not want to miss out on the enlightenment of his mores.? it takes an eclectic mixture of thoughts to form any solid opinions.? if we all surrounded ourselves only with those who thought like us, then i wonder where we would gain any new useful insight.

Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2006, 05:19:47 PM »
I try to stay open-minded, if possible. Most people deserve a second chance. And a third, and a fourth, and... If they have something interesting to say, I'll certainly try to listen. Fluorescent isn't an exception and I really think he hasn't been much of a troll so far. A minor annoyance, nothing more.

I've met most trolls of any real interest in Usenet newsgroups. Somehow, today's PHP forums have too many gadgets that mostly serve to take away the focus (he said grumpily).

Besides, my memory is sometimes short.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2006, 05:25:28 PM »
see that fluorescent, we are beginning to offer you a second chance already.

what are you going to do with it?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2006, 06:00:24 PM »
You got it Mc Jagger, I was kidding. That was the point as Odeon said, in hijacking curious primate thread, which was supposed to be hijacked.? I suspect what I say is too clever for Odeon, otherwise I would have been noticed.? I changed color more than to distress . I repeat stuff to make people look like idiots sometimes.? I see you guys repeat stuff for your own benefit, but mine was to hurt.? . Odeon lost, and he does not know it, that is distressing. Seems like it could be a problem in the future.? Its the future problem, not who won or lost, that bothers me.? ? I am sure with all the stimulation you get from me, you will adapt very quickly.? Everybody has to start somewhere. However, it does not matter who won or lost, its how much fun we had.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 07:26:21 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2006, 10:45:07 PM »
i am glad to know that you believe in and know yourself.
everybody should take the time to get to know themselves like it seems that you have.
its quite therapeutic.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2006, 08:34:41 AM »
You got it Mc Jagger, I was kidding. That was the point as Odeon said, in hijacking curious primate thread, which was supposed to be hijacked.  I suspect what I say is too clever for Odeon, otherwise I would have been noticed.  I changed color more than to distress . I repeat stuff to make people look like idiots sometimes.  I see you guys repeat stuff for your own benefit, but mine was to hurt.  . Odeon lost, and he does not know it, that is distressing. Seems like it could be a problem in the future.  Its the future problem, not who won or lost, that bothers me.    I am sure with all the stimulation you get from me, you will adapt very quickly.  Everybody has to start somewhere. However, it does not matter who won or lost, its how much fun we had.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2006, 10:22:51 AM »
Now remember, this is all fun and games and nothing more.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

What does that mean?,? I suspect he is in denial, because he is embarassed.
Everyone must start somewhere.

Any ways, fuck the fuckn fucker, bring it!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 12:17:52 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2006, 10:54:59 AM »

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

What does that mean?

Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off

I don't think Odeon is in denial, Fluorescent.  I think you are if you think you are zinging anybody ever.  I am guessing you have some communication problem where it is difficult for you to express your thoughts, but you don't know that you have a problem because it is that part of your brain that is damaged, so you believe you are engaging in witty repartee.

I looked up Stage 4 skin cancer and for skin cancer, melanoma or not, to be graded that, you would need to have metastases in parts of your body other than just lymph nodes or cartilage, muscle or bone in the local area.  Are you sure it was not graded Stage 3?  If it was Stage 4, where did the cancer go, to your brain?  Your liver?  Was it melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma or basal cell carcinoma?  Squamous cell carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma usually do not spread to other parts of the body, other than lymph nodes and local tissue, so are highly unlikely to be graded Stage 4 by a pathologist. 

If you are saying you have Stage 4 cancer when you do not, as a ploy to gain sympathy, then that does make you a liar.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2006, 11:46:22 AM »
I have melanoma, and I only herd it was in the lymphocytes.? ?Still, I guess they would have told me, if it were anywhere else.? My mom told me that info, and she may have exaggerated somewhat. She said "He has stage stage 4 plus", and? She also said, "He has six months to a year to live.? ?Now that you said that, I am starting to wonder.? I don;t fully trust my mom, but this is too rotten for her. She is moody and that brings a sense of distrust, about leaning on her for anything. I understand its not her fault. She is not moody all the time though. No offense to bipolars, I am just saying I am on guard. Besides, not all bipolars are the same.? If she needs distraction (causing trouble for herself) that badly for her depression, than that is fucked up. She is unaware of the distraction she makes, because it is disfunctional behavior.? She will actually trys to get me going, just so I can give her shit, so she can have a distraction.? I have never seen that level of disfunctional coping from her, and I don;t think that is what happened.? Thank you very much, I will definitely look into it.? I owe two pictures now, one of my scars and a seminude pic. Would a scar prove anything?? There is one on my back, one near my neck, and one under my armpit.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 12:22:04 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2006, 12:52:40 PM »
You don't need to post pictures of your scars for my benefit, because I believe now that you are telling what you believe to be the truth about the melanoma.  On the other planet, you posted the names of your oncologist and dermatologist.  You got them both wrong, and nobody with those names practices medicine under those specialties in Westerly, RI.  However, if you badly misspelled the names, then there are physicians with similar names who do practice medicine under those specialties. 

I know this is a strange reason, but I think if you had invented this whole story and you just looked up two doctors in the telephone book to bolster your claim, you would have spelled their names correctly or at least more correctly than you did.  Not many people are as good as I am at deciphering creative misspellings and they would just conclude you made them up too.

Here is a melanoma website with good basic information:

http://www.melanomacenter.org/basics/index.html

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2006, 01:59:31 PM »
I misspelled them by accident.  If I effectively communicate ideas about trauma I could trigger it.  I try and edit and still fuck up, but not badly.

Let me try again

Dr. Solis 17 Wells St. Suite 203 348-0660 Dermatologist
Dr. Knisley 11 Wells St. 596-1630 Oncologist

This is not a clever joke, although if I wanted to antagonize you that way, you might not have gotten it.  I reiterate this is no joke.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 03:13:17 PM by Callaway »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2006, 03:41:06 PM »
Odeon do you also play dead?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2006, 03:43:53 PM »
Happeh is a lune!!!!!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2006, 06:02:26 PM »
Happeh is a lune!!!!!

That came out of left field.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2006, 10:17:59 PM »
Maybe to you it did.? I intend to challenge him but
, maybe he will see this here.? I wanted to confuse people too, just to start more shit.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 05:32:26 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!