Educational

Author Topic: Get your a s s out here anyone who thinks I am a lier  (Read 7232 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Get your a s s out here anyone who thinks I am a lier
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2006, 04:34:51 AM »
I sort of understand what he says, not because what he says literally makes sense, but because I have been to the land of nonsense, and there is a rhythm in which they speak that if you have an ear for it, you'll understand what they mean, although you may not necessarily understand what they say.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2006, 05:34:15 AM »
? ? ?I only reason we would have to call the cops is if you offered phone numbers.",? ?This is making an extremely negative statement about Mc Jagger.? I already know this not how the law works. :police:

? ? ? I have been editing my posts plenty, and I think it sounds find for the most part. Apparently, trauama, is still fucking it up after editing.? If I get my point across,? I may trigger something. (I have resentment issue from getting maid fun of.  I had another problem before this and was not equip to deal with getting maid fun of)? I am unconscienously motivated to fuck up.? I will try my best with editing.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 06:08:01 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2006, 07:38:19 AM »
     I only reason we would have to call the cops is if you offered phone numbers.",   This is making an extremely negative statement about Mc Jagger.  I already know this not how the law works. :police:

Sorry, I don't get it. Let's hope McJ did, shall we? ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2006, 07:41:35 AM »
? ? ?I only reason we would have to call the cops is if you offered phone numbers.",? ?This is making an extremely negative statement about Mc Jagger.? I already know this not how the law works. :police:

Sorry, I don't get it. Let's hope McJ did, shall we? ;D

You're not the only that didn't get it. I'm sorry but fluorescent, I don't understand the words that are coming out of your hands.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2006, 07:55:30 AM »
i think what he meant was  that giving your phone number to the opposite sex is a highly personal matter.  and for whatever girl he was with rejected the notion that I would offer her my digits, like yo, and not only that but called the police on me for even offering.
thus it is highly insulting that I am not in his league with the ladies.

whew, that took alot out of me.
was i close?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2006, 08:57:30 AM »
I really think you got it. I think you understood, that you were so offending, that just offering your phone number automatically warranted authoritative action. For anyone else, don;t try and think about how it could be that offensive.  Take it for what it is, a clever way of saying he was extremely ofensive, in response to his earlier statement. Your post is hard to understand,  suggesting you were overstimulated.? Make sure you edit your posts when you are overstimulated, because there is a chance it could mess you up.? Now you know how difficult it is when truama messes me up.? If I properly commincate an idea about my truama, I may trigger it.? Truama is overstimulating just like how you were overstimulated with my joke.?Over stimulated means causeing too much distress, in this case, difficult to understand. ?I am not an NT, according to my clinical social worker. I memorized symptoms of autism, so I can play on your weakness. I am just saying, I also have AS memorized too, because its less severe.? I am glad to see it took alot out of you, but not for the reason you might think. Its Good mental exercise, only something that could make you smarter.? You gave me a workout too, thankyou. You did well, I have not seen someone go that far. Oh I like this site,? I definitely want to continue,? I need more training before I go to college. (mental exercise)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 09:32:06 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2006, 10:08:54 AM »
I am impressed and shocked, Mc Jagger. I have not seen anyone as good as you.? I am pretty fuckn good for a newbie aren;t I?? I am referring to the fact that I just started at wrongplanet, and was already really good.? I did not socialize much before I went there either, so I started from the bottom, and was very good.?

Everyone watch out for Mc Jagger and Fluorescent, they are deadly!!!!!!!!!!!

You mind taking that fuckn rookie thing off me?? Its apparent I am advanced, so my cover is blown. Somewhere it says I am rookie, because I just started. The rookie thing and what I said before left a confusing message. (I said I was a bad troll.)  I think I tricked you. Yes, it was purposeful, because I know how much you guys like change.  If you want to  leave it on, and let me get the advantage of surprise, that is fine with me!!!! :laugh:  I am really a nice person, a very nice person, and I do have HFA according to my clinical social worker.  I could tell you the difference between HFA an AS if you want.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 10:43:51 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2006, 12:16:17 PM »
Fluorescent, that wasn't clever, nor "deadly" or funny. It was barely worth the yawn it produced.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »
You tried too hard, therefore your opinion is not valid. ?Deadly means we are funny, and I don;t care what you say, I know when I am good.?

I am just curious, are you a spectator or a competitor?,? I want to know if you are a sucker for punishment, or just to watch others get it? No offense Mc Jagger you were good.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 12:36:10 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2006, 12:28:10 PM »
The problem is that if too many people "don't get it", you need to get some new insults, whether you think you're good or not. The original "insult" was badly written, and it took some time to just parse the (intended) grammar. Once that was done, the joke behind was still boring, at best, and did not become any better after McJ's interpretation.

That valid enough for you?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2006, 12:38:32 PM »
Lol
 See if you can figure out why I am laughing, and it has nothing to do with me.? There is a very simple reason.

Now odeon, just wanted to make sure you know,? I? will try not to carry obnixous behavior out of intensity. I understand this is only a game.?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 01:27:10 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2006, 12:46:04 PM »
You amuse yourself?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2006, 01:09:51 PM »
Odeon, that wasn't clever, nor "deadly" or funny..? ? It was barely worth the yawn it produced.

See if you can figure out why I am laughing and it has nothing to do with me[/color]

+You amuse yourself?
[/color][/color]

That does not make any sense.? Is that better for you Odeon?? :laugh:

I am toying with your insecurites, if you have not figured that out.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 01:30:48 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2006, 01:40:17 PM »
I am toying with your insecurites, if you have not figured that out.

No, you're toying with color but you haven't really figured out how that works either.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2006, 01:47:21 PM »
Fluorescent, in this instance, i am honestly not trying to mock you, i'm just letting you know.  You are difficult to understand, but if this is the best you can do, then it is only fair we try to be patient in understanding you.
But the way you keep trying to act like you are on top in the snide comment wars, the way you try to act like you are winning the arguments, makes your lack of understanding apparent to all of us.  Maybe, you are making sense, and we are really too stupid to catch your clever responses, but the way it appears to us is that you look like an idiot.  When one of us doesn't understand what you say, they don't look like an idiot to the rest of us, you look like the idiot, because so many of us don't understand what you're saying, or think it was stupid.
So at least, while you are trying to make us understand you, please stop acting all macho and thinking you're being clever.  It is annoying.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.