Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

Get your a s s out here anyone who thinks I am a lier

<< < (4/25) > >>

Randy:
Certain people, and I was not sure they were on here, are calling my a lier.? I am sick to death of it.? People misunderstood me plenty.? That is my fault partly, because I should edit my posts.? I understand truama gets in the way, but I can edit my posts. The truama I speak of, in this case, is getting maid fun of during school.? I had problems before and? therefore was not ready for such a social issue. I don;t it was HFA, I think it was a mood problem. I have notice my supposed HFA problems float away with better mood.? I am fixing that though. Sometimes people misunderstood? other things, and therefore I thought it would be wasted effort to try harder to edit my posts.? That is wrong, because these people are in most need of me to edit what I write.? If I get my point across, there is the chance I could trigger a truamatic memory. I was hyperaurosed, that is why it was such a problem.? I was unconscienously motivated to mess up so I would not trigger something.? This is my own theroy, and it seems to fit perfectly, with what I observe and feal. Sometimes the words would come out right despite this.? I did try and get the message across, but not gramatically correct.? You want to talk about grammar, I missed whole words.? I tried to take care of some of this a wrong planet and it did not work.? Also, they think I am trying to manipulate everyone, with sob stories.? My belief on this one? is, you can use sob story, after you have done your part.? I knew it would be tough for some, that is why I gave the sobs story. It looks deranged without and explanation to average person too. I was doing that, and they were not getting it.? I still have not got the appology I deserve, and to top it off, I am banned out of wrongplanet chatroom.? The title of the post Sounds bad the way I put it because you took it too literally.? That is what I meant by misunderstood, without grammar issue. I know sarchasim really well.? I was just venting my anger too.

shima:
Hey flourescent I can totally understand that.  So you did make up sob stories?  Or not?

And don't worry about editing posts here... that sort of thing is heavily discouraged on Intensity?.  ;)

Randy:
No, They said I lied about final stage skin cancer.  I am beating the odds big time with abuse.  I was supposed to die in 1 year and lived 3 so far. I told them doctor's names and about radioactive isotopes.  I have a big f u c k en ugly scar on my back and under my arm pit.  So as I said, bring it on, see how I tear you up with my words.   I was a real f u c k en troll before, and still maintained some of those traits, I don;t  openly attacking anyone though.

Nomaken:

Caption:
Training lady: "I'm sorry Mr. Sherman, we only train dogs with the finest pedigrees."
Jay Sherman: "Uh.. I have his papers right here." *Tears tag out of the back of his pants.*
Jay Sherman: "See.  Husky, extra large."
Training lady: "Mr. Sherman, did we just rip this tag off our pants?"
Jay Sherman: "If i ripped the tag off my pants, believe me, you'd know."  *pants fall down, he looks at it, then looks at the dog*
Jay Sherman: "Let us take our leave before she embarasses herself further."  *walks away with pants down and nose in the air*

McGiver:
Lucifer,
would you like to change your custom title?? your original was just a joke and you just stuck with it?
would you like to give one administrator of your choice, a custom title for a week?
choose duncvis.? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ? choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ? choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ? choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis? ?choose duncvis subliminal message

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version