Educational

Author Topic: Ask Fluorescent anything  (Read 17183 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask Fluorescent anything
« Reply #315 on: June 15, 2006, 02:35:43 PM »
Kristin was at my house just now.  She did not have her phone with her, so she could not take pictures.  I did buy an internet wire, but my brother said it was the wrong one.  God damn, I am sick of this bullshit. Useless $70 fuckn piece of shit internet cord, but I did not actually try it. If I try it, I am told I will be able to bring it back.  WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #316 on: June 15, 2006, 06:35:57 PM »
Fuck yeah!!!!! internet is running.  I presisted and got my way, and all I had to do is go to radio shack.  I keep reaching for seminude pics and I am going to get them too.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: June 15, 2006, 06:38:11 PM »
are you making sure the cat stays away?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2006, 06:45:03 PM »
I have the wire on the floor, but just for tonight.  Tomorrow I will be using the hooks placed on the wall.  The cord will go through the ceiling, around things, and no some hooks.  Last time the cord fell off one of the hooks and was on the floor.  It was way up high, and I still think my sister did it.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #319 on: June 15, 2006, 08:10:20 PM »
What the fuck?, Hero member?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #320 on: June 16, 2006, 01:43:13 AM »
I have the wire on the floor, but just for tonight.  Tomorrow I will be using the hooks placed on the wall.  The cord will go through the ceiling, around things, and no some hooks.  Last time the cord fell off one of the hooks and was on the floor.  It was way up high, and I still think my sister did it.

All this for the semi-nudies?  :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #321 on: June 16, 2006, 05:06:33 AM »
What the fuck?, Hero member?

Its a rank because you've made over 500 posts  :)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #322 on: June 16, 2006, 05:41:36 AM »
I want to put up seminude pics, so you are partly correct Odeon.  I have friends on here that would be hurt if I left suddenly also, besides myself.   I must presist on trying with seminudity, just like with the internet cord and with natural therapies, the opportunity is there. I am working hard with lifestyle habits for a me and a special woman, and its paying off.  I have a great looking body, and my mood is stabalized. I did not give up with the cord and I got a new one. This is what can happen if you try.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: June 16, 2006, 02:13:29 PM »
I own one piece of gym equipment.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #324 on: June 16, 2006, 03:44:06 PM »
My brother is here now, he is going to fix the old cord.  He says I need it to send pictures.  You know what that means?  He is intending to take seminude pics for the internet.  Please no jokes, these are for women and not my brother.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #325 on: June 16, 2006, 03:47:17 PM »
You can send text with your current connection but not pictures?  :-\  Can't say I've ever heard of that happening before.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #326 on: June 16, 2006, 04:37:36 PM »
  He said its because I have a network cable and not a cable crossover. Kristin takes a picture with her phone and sends it to tempereduniqueflorescent@yahoo.com, and I send it here.  Maybe its because of the phone.  It don't matter to me, because that means he intends to give me what I asked for.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #327 on: June 16, 2006, 04:42:39 PM »
So how are you getting online right now?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #328 on: June 16, 2006, 05:21:01 PM »
I bought a network cable from radioshack.  You make a good point, what he says sounds like bullshit.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: June 16, 2006, 07:36:02 PM »
I want you as my girlfriend, and I will presist on prusing you.

Do you use that chatup line often?