Author Topic: Ask Fluorescent anything  (Read 17178 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Fluorescent anything
« Reply #285 on: June 01, 2006, 05:25:58 PM »
Never mind.  Photobucket's censored about a quarter of my account, the alternate fluorescent pic included.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #286 on: June 01, 2006, 09:20:50 PM »
so you need to open your own photobucket type place, in the spirit of I?. freedom included.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #287 on: June 02, 2006, 03:55:47 AM »
so you need to open your own photobucket type place, in the spirit of I?. freedom included.

Have already posted him a link to a smut-friendly pic hosting site.  But here it is again: http://www.supload.com/

BTW- Peter deserves much applause for those 2 pics, I haven't laughed so much in a while  :D

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #288 on: June 04, 2006, 07:27:49 PM »
Posted by: purposefulinsanity

"BTW- Peter deserves much applause for those 2 pics, I haven't laughed so much in a while."?

Oh fuck you.? I will give you a chance to change your mind though. Remember friendly fire, watch out, incase if you get caught in between. wink wink
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 07:32:07 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: June 04, 2006, 07:46:50 PM »
What didn't you like about the pics, fluorescent?   ???
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: June 04, 2006, 07:53:38 PM »
I want to put this here.  I took my shirt off, and said I should be a male stripper.  My upstairs neighbor, a female, agreed with me.  Her eyes were bugging out of her head.  She said, "Where are you going Randy?" I had a whole bunch of teenage boys in the yard, playing with a mini gas powered bike.  One  of the teenagers asked me if I boxed. I don;t want to fuck them, so don;t get any ideas. I rode up to the store, with my shirt off.  Everyone was staring at me.  Men and women drove by in their cars, taking  quick look off the road.  The men were probably looking because people rarely do that in this town.  Females for the same reason, or they too thought I was sexy.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: June 04, 2006, 07:56:47 PM »
I don't think there are very many strippers with visible scars on their backs.  Don't you have bad scars?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: June 04, 2006, 07:59:54 PM »
I put silicon gel on the scars, and  I don;t care as much as you think.  My overall body is hot and I am smart too.  I have one scar on my back, arm pit, and small ones on my hand and neck.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #293 on: June 04, 2006, 08:08:44 PM »
Vitamin E oil is better than silicon gel.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: June 04, 2006, 08:12:55 PM »
I walked with mom to see what would happen, and I was ignored by traffic. (Shirt off) That might have occured because people thought my mom was my boyfriend. People thought that was true before. ?I don;t want mom sexually, so don;t get any ideas. ? I think I noticed more traffic when I went with my mom, and maybe all the traffic distracted them too much. ?Maybe the reason I got attention ?before is, ?people had a quick second to look. ?I am not asking for any males to look.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #295 on: June 04, 2006, 08:15:17 PM »
It depends, Peter, what was purposefulinsanity laughing about? 

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #296 on: June 05, 2006, 03:27:05 PM »
It depends, Peter, what was purposefulinsanity laughing about? 

I thought the pics were funny that's all- I'd have thought the same no matter who they were of.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #297 on: June 05, 2006, 03:30:14 PM »
Where are they?  Peter is in trouble, and Mc Jagger knowes what I am talking about.  I am planning something dirty!!!!!!

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #298 on: June 05, 2006, 03:31:23 PM »
Where are they?  Peter is in trouble, and Mc Jagger knowes what I am talking about.  I am planning something dirty!!!!!!

Because I have a juvenile sense of humour sometimes.  :D  How can you explain why you find something funny anyway- its something totally subjective.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: June 05, 2006, 04:17:37 PM »
Do I need to tell you what I am going to do?(To Peter)
In regards to what you are laughing about, is this what Peter had originally posted here?, If not could you give me the link, so I can see the pic?

Spread your legs woman!