Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

What have you bought lately?

<< < (2/2016) > >>

Natalia Evans:
My first BF was a communist and he believed everything should be free, we should be given things, house, cars, and clothes should be free and food and electricty and appliances. Everything you need. He said it was retarded to work and retarded to pay to live. He just didn't want to work.

Natalia Evans:
Bed of Roses soundtrack and a jigsaw puzzle.

Scrapheap:

--- Quote from: PMS Elle on July 06, 2007, 09:03:18 AM ---My most recent purchase was Diet Pepsi Max, when I was out for my morning walk.

IT HAS GINSENG!!!!!  And I feel FANTASTIC!!!  :woohoo:

--- End quote ---

Randy?? Is that you??  ;) :laugh:

El:

--- Quote from: Catkiller on July 06, 2007, 04:06:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: PMS Elle on July 06, 2007, 09:03:18 AM ---My most recent purchase was Diet Pepsi Max, when I was out for my morning walk.

IT HAS GINSENG!!!!!  And I feel FANTASTIC!!!  :woohoo:

--- End quote ---

Randy?? Is that you??  ;) :laugh:

--- End quote ---
Don't fuckn laugh at me but i inderstand i almost did an asthing youre saying im funny youre just not good at it because your an aspie but i can help you if you let me im an expert on this stuff trust me but right now i have to go masturbate.

DirtDawg:

--- Quote from: richard on July 06, 2007, 11:57:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: MarkingDawg on July 06, 2007, 09:51:17 AM ---Water, food, shelter, clothing. Nothing really fun for me, lately.

--- End quote ---
yah all that shit should be free, nobody i know gets to buy anything cool for themselves :P

--- End quote ---

Without the pain of toil, you can know no pleasure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version