Educational

Author Topic: Stop the madness  (Read 3198 times)

Offline MrsMark

• Frequent Poster
Re: Stop the madness
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 09:05:18 AM »
 :laugh:
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2007, 09:27:46 AM »
Personally, I've never understood this deep seated psychological need to talk about other people. It's like people think that the lives of other people are so much more interesting than their own. Seems like very neurotypical thinking, IMO.

We are talking about our OWN experiences with others. DO try to pay attention fucktard!

Offline MrsMark

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 09:38:33 AM »
Personally, I've never understood this deep seated psychological need to talk about other people. It's like people think that the lives of other people are so much more interesting than their own. Seems like very neurotypical thinking, IMO.

We are talking about our OWN experiences with others. DO try to pay attention fucktard!
O I C
So you've had some unpleasentness at this this other site?
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire

Scrapheap

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2007, 09:40:35 AM »

O I C

It took you 11 minutes to come up with this?? You're in the WrongPlace dude.... um er whatever you are.

Offline MrsMark

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2007, 09:50:12 AM »

O I C

It took you 11 minutes to come up with this?? You're in the WrongPlace dude.... um er whatever you are.
I'm a little slow sometimes. It often takes me 3 days to think of a snappy comeback. Never could play "The Dozens" very well because of that. I really admire that aspect of the neurotypical mind, the quickness. Do you all have anything like that game going on here? I'd love to watch.
Voltaire

duncvis

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2007, 11:39:29 AM »
wtf is 'the dozens'?  ???

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 11:57:14 AM »
Did you guys know WP got sued because someone on there killed a few people and then himself. He made a post saying he was going to kill himself. I think the thread was called "Goodbye cruel world." I forget what his name was though.  :(

duncvis

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 12:07:58 PM »
Yes, we knew... WP didn't get sued though. The guy was called Will Freund. Look him up on Wikipedia.

Scrapheap

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2007, 12:10:51 PM »
ALex is STILL using the spectre of a lawsuit to scare people into giving him money.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2007, 12:15:24 PM »
Yes, we knew... WP didn't get sued though. The guy was called Will Freund. Look him up on Wikipedia.

I saw an article saying it was being sued. I remember posting it at WP after finding it at AFF.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2007, 12:43:28 PM »
I remember once someone ask Alex to ban Hale Bopp and he said something about how she was the only person who talked to him nicely or helped him out or something.  In the context of this thread that's either funny or really depressing. Anyway, I agree with you Rich; besides I stopped posting on WP when I found this site, viola nothing to bitch about.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2007, 12:52:06 PM »
I started a polling thread on emo's there and boy did I start a huge discussion of it. 3 pages already and I started it last night.  :o
They sure have a different definition of what an emo is.

I think it's filled with them. I don't complain about all my personal problems or make bunch of those depressing threads on myself saying how bad my life is. Never been my thing. I make occasional ones when I want answers.

willow

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 05:41:04 PM »
I remember once someone ask Alex to ban Hale Bopp and he said something about how she was the only person who talked to him nicely or helped him out or something.  In the context of this thread that's either funny or really depressing. Anyway, I agree with you Rich; besides I stopped posting on WP when I found this site, viola nothing to bitch about.

I2 saved you!!!! can I get an AMEN!!!

Offline MrsMark

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 05:57:40 PM »
Praise the Lord, pass the bullshit!
Voltaire

willow

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 08:18:40 PM »
Praise the Lord, pass the bullshit!

I don't think God will like that very much. I think you're going to get a Smite.