Author Topic: Alex, you're next...  (Read 11200 times)

Eamonn

Re: Alex, you're next...
« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2007, 08:18:04 AM »

You know i was talking about Catkiller and never deleted anything which i posted, just your stupid argument with her, so dont get cute, get shopping instead you queer bitch.

No, sadly I forgot what you had written. The "last edit" notation shows
exactly which post. It's ok. I've dealt with such pathetic types before.
I just gave you a chance to show what a pathetic critter you were.
You proved it nicely to me - much more so than many others
who have been called cowardly here.

Does anybody speak 'ghey' here? I cant understand it. Seems just like more stonewall, outraged queer self-pitying and bitchiness to me.
see that calandale.  and....eamonn barely knows you.

I only notice3d this little bird when he started gaggling in my back garden. Well i'll have him stuffed anbd turned into pigeon pie. In other words it's just when he started bitching about me that he had to be pwned or put back into his little corner with his little desk and his little hat with a big letter D on it and left there with his head in his hands until he learns to stop taking fits and plays nice.

Eamonn

« Reply #211 on: July 11, 2007, 08:20:25 AM »
Eamonn bare knows anyone here, and that still doesn't stop him sprouting bullshit.

Peegai barely knows anything but that doesnt stop him playing with the cat (and getting scratched) time and again by messing with me. The frustrated virgin ginger omnisexual.

The_P

« Reply #212 on: July 11, 2007, 08:21:50 AM »
Eamonn bare knows anyone here, and that still doesn't stop him sprouting bullshit.

Peegai barely knows anything but that doesnt stop him playing with the cat (and getting scratched) time and again by messing with me. The frustrated virgin ginger omnisexual.

Cry me a river, Emomoron. Jesus wept.

Eamonn

« Reply #213 on: July 11, 2007, 12:18:03 PM »

Cry me a river, Emomoron. Jesus wept.

Dont place your emotions onto me, chief lame bear. Im having a fun time keeping you in the reservation of pwnedness. Savvy?

The_P

« Reply #214 on: July 11, 2007, 12:29:10 PM »
Deigning to speak to a lowly Englishman such as myself again, oh "divine" Smurf? Cut the bullshit; you know want my approval so bad that you would be so willing to take it up your arse.

Eamonn

« Reply #215 on: July 11, 2007, 12:33:09 PM »
Deigning to speak to a lowly Englishman such as myself again, oh "divine" Smurf? Cut the bullshit; you know want my approval so bad that you would be so willing to take it up your arse.

We have much papoose hookem skookum fun together, yes?

Scrapheap

« Reply #216 on: July 11, 2007, 01:29:29 PM »

:popcorn:

well, well, welly, well .... if it isn't Eamoron and his smurf-chums....  ::)

Eamonn

« Reply #217 on: July 11, 2007, 01:36:40 PM »

:popcorn:

well, well, welly, well .... if it isn't Eamoron and his smurf-chums....  ::)

Youd make a good b-movie bad guy but i could at least credit most of them with some wit, whereas you are just some tit.

Scrapheap

« Reply #218 on: July 11, 2007, 01:43:25 PM »
Clockwork- Orange wasn't a "b" movie, twunt!!

Scrapheap

« Reply #219 on: July 11, 2007, 01:47:34 PM »
..... but i could at least credit most of them with some wit, whereas you are just some tit.

ANd you try to accuse ME of wild sexual fantasies??  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Eamonn

« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2007, 02:09:51 PM »
Clockwork- Orange wasn't a "b" movie, twunt!!

They said something about smurf chums in clockwork orange? Anyway i never claimed it was a b-movie. Just mentioned that you are unoriginal, just like a b-movie. The use of you ripping off a quote is a case in point. You wish you were a b-movie version of me when you'll never match up, fuckwit.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #221 on: July 11, 2007, 03:50:40 PM »
How is Eamonn?
Guardian of the Empire

Scrapheap

« Reply #222 on: July 11, 2007, 03:59:07 PM »
They said something about smurf chums in clockwork orange?

You're too stupid to correct.

Anyway i never claimed it was a b-movie. Just mentioned that you are unoriginal, just like a b-movie.

you haven't claimed that untill now .... which makes you claim ...... original.  :wanker:

The use of you ripping off a quote is a case in point. You wish you were a b-movie version of me when you'll never match up, fuckwit.

An what movie would that be?? ..............The Jerk??
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 04:02:42 PM by Catkiller »

Eamonn

« Reply #223 on: July 11, 2007, 04:17:17 PM »
How is Eamonn?

Not too bad, Kevv, my man. How's life treating you these days?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #224 on: July 11, 2007, 04:31:59 PM »
How is Eamonn?

Not too bad, Kevv, my man. How's life treating you these days?

I have polyps in My colon, not yet know if the a cancer, yet but doing good anyhow.
Guardian of the Empire