Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 19413 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2006, 09:07:38 AM »
Literally lolling at Sanity's new avatar.

You still looked good, damnit, Sanity, you just looked a little bit like an older Harry Potter!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2006, 12:27:52 PM »
What's the weirdest thing you've done as kid?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2006, 06:54:46 PM »
I read that as "I'm not fucking Harry Potter."

I'm sitting her trying to think of something weird I did and i keep coming up with stupid instead.

One fun odd thing that I did that comes to mind is I would jam the water hose into the ground as far as i could, and then turn on the water and watch a little volcano of water and rocks and stuff erupt, then build a dam, and a channel, and repair all that.  Damn, that was fun, tempts me to go out and do that now.

However something that borders on commiting-to-therapy worthy that I did was involved with black walnuts.  I have a black walnut tree in the back yard, and I would take them and commit many a project with them.  I once built a 4 foot tall person out of them and toothpicks(it didn't support its own weight well, it kind of lurched over like it had been doused in toxic chemicals.)  I also enjoyed torturing them(with nails, and knives, and hammers, and shit) and it was some really sadistic sick shit.  My fort in the back yard had so many black walnut skeletons in it, it looked like the opening scenes from terminator 2.  Considering what I did to those walnuts and how much I enjoyed it, i'm sure if anybody did catch me, they'd have wanted to commit me.  On the flip side... I was once asked by a teacher(because i give off a weird creepy vibe oh i'm sure) if i ever gutter a kitten and made it walk around.  I was horrified then, and remembering being asked that now, i get the same feeling of horror in my stomach.  What does it say about me that the thought of harming live animals horrifies me whereas I have no problems in murdering LEGIONS of black walnuts that I pretended were alive(i didn't actually pretend they were people, just alive, like the doll from the movie Chucky).

Another lovely hobby I enjoyed was building k'nex and lego people, and mutilating fruit and sewing up the fruit skins around the k'nex people and watching the flesh dry and rott onto the k'nex skeleton.  God damn, my childhood was fun.  I'm gonna go buy some fruit and get cracking on this, I don't know why I stopped.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2006, 09:02:46 PM »
If you ever adopted a kid and the kid started creatively mutilating fruit effigies, would you worry, investigate but not worry immediately, decide to only worry if it progressed to animals, or join in yourself and hope to god DSS doesn't see it?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2006, 11:00:20 PM »
I'd first observe passively, and act like it isn't bad or good.  Then I'd try to figure out what the kid thought he was doing, what it meant to him.  I'd observe his personality and be wary of any signifigant changes, or anything which indicated potentially dangerous thought patterns.  If i decided he might be developing some genetically predisposed destructive thought patterns i'd create a story about a special kind of school he was going to attend and get him into therapy.  If i decided that he was normal, i'd just create a routine of implying to him through actions and comments that cruelty to animals and people is bad without every strait out telling him.  If i decided it was harmless, i'd observe for a long time to make sure, and then write it off.  And then i'd hope to god DSS doesn't see.

Offline Sanityisoverrated

• Frequent Poster
  • Sleepy type guy
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2006, 01:01:55 AM »
I read that as "I'm not fucking Harry Potter."

Uh well, that's true also.

One fun odd thing that I did that comes to mind is I would jam the water hose into the ground as far as i could, and then turn on the water and watch a little volcano of water and rocks and stuff erupt, then build a dam, and a channel, and repair all that.? Damn, that was fun, tempts me to go out and do that now.

Haha, that reminds me of me as a kid. I used to get the garden hose, climb a tree, and stick it in the tree pointing at a certain location, leave some bait at that location (a toy or something), and then sit by the tap waiting for my sister to fall victim to my cunning plan!

Okay, returning to the island theme- which would you choose? http://whatdoyouchoose.ytmnd.com/
'When the world is run according to my standards, everyone will be a happier person and the general standard of health will exceed the average' - Charlie Chaplin

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2006, 02:50:17 AM »
Well you changed it to that avatar because of the suggestion that you were Harry Potter.  If the avatar said, "I'm not fucking Harry Potter."  It would imply we suggested you were fucking Harry Potter.  So for a moment it looked like you were denying that you had fucked Harry Potter, when we never said that you did, so it seemed like a strange nonsequiter that maybe indictated you were in denial.  (Keep in mind, I thought all of that in the span of a glance, because on the next glance I realized that isn't what it said.)

I assume the mermaid with a fishes head can't talk, so the mermaid with the top half human.? Besides being more interesting to me personally, she is more aesthetically pleasing, and if you know me and my personal preferences, the hole i prefer is on the top half.

I'd also like to remark(kind of late) that if somebody phoned me and described everything in room in perfect detail I could take a vacation to paris and be home before they were done.

"...and the 745th mountain dew can with the dent in the lower portion positioned perpendicular to mountain dew can 423, and sitting just above the robitussin stained pizza hut box with the hole outlines put in it from where you pressed beer cap number 62 in 5 or 6 times, and the pizza box with a dry decomposing slice of pizza in it, not the pizza box with those shards of glass in it you aren't sure where came from, the pizza box balancing precariously on the upper left of..."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 03:07:56 AM by Nomaken »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2006, 03:40:35 AM »
does it disappoint you that i have nothing for you tonight?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2006, 04:55:15 AM »
How much damage would you allow a woman to inflict on your body for her erotic pleasure?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2006, 04:56:05 AM »
Do you own any sex toys?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2006, 05:21:40 AM »
I have my kitty.  I live in an existence that is without disappointment.

I'd require my arms and face be unscarred.  Not because I like them, but in the careers i want to pursue, it would cause an negative effect.  I'd prefer that the nerves in my sexual organs remain intact.  Any numbness that might occur through multilation and damage, i would not be happy about.  I also would prefer feeling in my face, tongue, and arms.  I'd prefer my muscles and tendons not be permenantly damaged, although I am not terribly picky.  Also I think that as long as we go to the hospital to reattatch it afterwards, it might be fun to experiance flexing a muscle and having my leg not flex.  I would hesitate to engage in any mutilation which is seriously life threatening.  Such as organ damage, or damage to the nerves and central nervous system.  I'd be wary about any kind of asphyxiation activity, just because of the high probability of fucking up.

Most of the rest of the body is fair game.  Although I may require some serious pain killers if you are going to be carving a happy face into the back of my thigh.

I'd also be concerned about the womans underlying enjoyment behind damaging my body.  Because if I decline to let her do more dangerous things but the danger is part of the arousal, i'd be afraid that in the throes of passion she'll go too far.  However if somehow she wants to damage my body because of what i deem is an undangerous fascinations, have at it.  I enjoy a good injury.

No, no sex toys.  All sex toys i've ever heard of are things that do not appeal to me.  I dont mind others using them, but they are usually a big turn off for me.  If for some odd reason they wanted to use one on me, i might be willing, but i doubt i'd enjoy it.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2006, 06:50:28 AM »
Which sex toy turns you off the least?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2006, 06:54:53 AM »
you forgot one

Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2006, 06:57:05 AM »
do you think that the guy on the box ever imagined that when he decided to become a male model that he would get type cast like this?
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2006, 12:47:14 PM »
Have you ever had to lie to anyone? If yes, why?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law