Author Topic: What are you wearing right now?  (Read 54108 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What are you wearing right now?
« Reply #2490 on: September 26, 2018, 05:32:07 AM »
Fluffy pj pants with different coloured hearts all over them, black socks, khaki t-shirt.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #2491 on: September 26, 2018, 07:09:23 PM »
Sadly my library has no devoted room to use. Although it contains a goodly number of most interesting and esoteric reading material nevertheless. From antique y medical tomes from just 20 years or so after Robert Koch's first advancing his germ theory of disease where it was just beginning to gain currency and acceptanc back in the 1700s, to textbooks on clinical immunology through to the memoires of one of the greatest researchers into psychedelics with the first half of each of two books, being his autobiography and the second half, being his little black book of recipes, one book of the two being on psychedelic phenethylamine and amphetamine analogs, the other being on tryptamines and lysergamides. TIHKAL and PIHKAL (tryptamines/phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved respectively) by Alexander 'Sasha' Shulgin, through to books on computer security (or the compromising thereof, rather), right through to warhammer 40k novels.

My personal sanctuary isn't a library, there are books everywhere of course, but my special place is the lab. You know? the sort of place everyone wants in some form, that's THEIR'S, not anybody else's, but their own, for them to go when they want undisturbed me-time, and somewhere private where they won't be disturbed? and that only the most trusted and honoured guests would ever be allowed to set foot in.

Everybody has to have that special somewhere, no?

As for what I'm wearing, black soft cloth 'loafing around' sort of pants, Watching american dad; will go to bed soon. Other than that, just wearing the piercing in my lip, but that doesn't come out ever. Lazing around half naked, smoking a cigar.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2492 on: September 27, 2018, 12:30:31 AM »

Just like Renaeden over here. I am wearing my fluffy flannel PJs with a "Pillsbury Dougboy" This IS How I Roll theme (I can be twelve years old if I want!), huge T-shirt and blue hoody.

It is already fifty degrees Fahrenheit out there, supposed to drop another five degrees or so before daybreak. Felt kind of chilly when I stepped out with my pipe!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2493 on: September 27, 2018, 01:57:21 AM »
A very pink long-sleeved business shirt. The team I work with had a tradition of wearing pink shirts on Thursdays long before I joined the teams. This shirt is really nice, soft cotton (the tailor told me it was Egyptian cotton). This is the first time I've worn the shirt since I had it made.

Rockport walking shoes. They are good enough to pass for black business shoes, but I can knock them around a bit and they are comfortable for the walking I need to do as part of my commute. With very wide size 14 feet it can be difficult to get shoes in my size.

The pants are the odd one out. They are due for the bin. I've had these about 10 years and they have seen better days.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2494 on: September 27, 2018, 07:51:18 AM »
Always liked men in pink dress shirt; pink polo is nice too.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2495 on: September 27, 2018, 09:27:34 PM »
Dark blue cargo pants, dark blue Puma t-shirt, green with dark blue stripes hoodie. Black socks with a paisley picture on them and black Nike sneakers.
Tek'ma'tae

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2496 on: September 27, 2018, 10:44:38 PM »
Boring work clothes. And a A$21 fake Rolex.

I love my fake Rolex so much. If I had the money I would be a genuine version of the exact same watch.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2497 on: September 30, 2018, 08:54:22 PM »
Khaki pants that have elastic cuffs (why are they doing that to pants now?), black Russell Athletics t-shirt, grey pullover hoodie, grey socks.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2498 on: September 30, 2018, 09:38:06 PM »
Renaeden - I'm 4 feet 10 inches.  Every pant or skirt is way too long.  I simply make a small slit along the inside hem seam.  Insert elastic, tack the elastic together, sew the slit and voila, pants hemmed.  I keep the warmth in the winter and the mosquitos out in the summer.  I can hem a pair of pants in 5 minutes.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2499 on: October 01, 2018, 09:05:14 PM »
Renaeden - I'm 4 feet 10 inches.  Every pant or skirt is way too long.  I simply make a small slit along the inside hem seam.  Insert elastic, tack the elastic together, sew the slit and voila, pants hemmed.  I keep the warmth in the winter and the mosquitos out in the summer.  I can hem a pair of pants in 5 minutes.
I thought I was short, heh. But the pairs of pants I own that have elastic cuffs are all just a smidgen too short. When I sit down my socks are easily visible. On the other hand, I have two pairs of pants that need hemming because they're too long. How I wish I could visit you!
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2500 on: October 02, 2018, 12:43:21 AM »
Just wearing a pair of black tracksuit bottoms, the kind of thing for loafing around in when one can't be fucked moving off the sofa other than to stick food in one's gob and prepare my night time morphine shot so I can actually sleep without my hips screaming in protest.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2501 on: October 02, 2018, 01:19:30 AM »

Wow. I thought my wife was short at 4'11".

Our daughter is turning 10 soon. Currently enjoying a brief period of time where she can wear Mum's clothes. That won't last long, when they stand alongside each other now they are about the same height when my wife is wearing heels and our daughter is in bare feet.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2502 on: October 02, 2018, 01:43:09 AM »
Damn, thats not much taller, if at all, than Lestat's former fiancee, the one he still misses like all holy fuck, every waking moment.

And she was just 14yo at the time! damn QV, however did you pop a sprog out of there :lol1:

Glad you did though, since now the world is  that much the better off for having a PR in it :) *do send her my regards  and well wishes, btw QV. And how is her  royal adorableness?*

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2503 on: October 02, 2018, 07:56:43 PM »
Light blue thin trackies, plain black t-shirt and grey hoodie.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2504 on: October 02, 2018, 10:29:12 PM »
Not much. Stripping off, so I can stretch out on the sofa, pull the duvet over my head and go to sleep.

Just a blindfold, worn over a grey t-shirt, which I'm not wearing, per se, just stuck the neck end over the top of my head so I can have it hang off my face and cover my eyes so less light gets let in and the blindfold goes over the top of that, while I go pass out on the sofa.