Author Topic: Sopho  (Read 9239 times)

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
Re: Sopho
« Reply #120 on: July 02, 2007, 04:28:49 PM »
This kills me...  One of the mods suggested that you, Richard, and Santa_Claus would create sockpuppet accounts to spam up WP Atomik fucker-style.  I don't know Santa very well, but I've gotten the impression that you and Richard can't be arsed to do something like that.  Am I wrong? 

Me, I think it's just the power-obsessed clique on an ego trip   :wanker:
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Soph

« Reply #121 on: July 02, 2007, 04:31:26 PM »
This kills me...  One of the mods suggested that you, Richard, and Santa_Claus would create sockpuppet accounts to spam up WP Atomik fucker-style.  I don't know Santa very well, but I've gotten the impression that you and Richard can't be arsed to do something like that.  Am I wrong? 

Me, I think it's just the power-obsessed clique on an ego trip   :wanker:
I did create another account today actually, but not for that reason. I couldn't get through to someone on MSN and didn't want to call them because of my SAD, so I hid my IP address and joined again to PM them lol
I'm not going to spam or anything, in fact I can't even be arsed posting at all. I just did it for that. Santa_Claus said h was planning on coming back, don't know about richard though.

Offline Janicka

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2007, 04:34:27 PM »
Santa was already banned once and came back.  But he didn't seem to be a spammer - just a loose cannon at times.

I already know that Richard can't be arsed because he's told me (in not so many words).

I dont think that sock puppet accounts are that big of a deal, because sometimes people create them to ask personal questions that they don't want their regular accounts connected to.  Technically, though, it's against the TOS, and they seem to be cracking down on it. 
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Soph

« Reply #123 on: July 02, 2007, 04:37:00 PM »
Santa was already banned once and came back.  But he didn't seem to be a spammer - just a loose cannon at times.

I already know that Richard can't be arsed because he's told me (in not so many words).

I dont think that sock puppet accounts are that big of a deal, because sometimes people create them to ask personal questions that they don't want their regular accounts connected to.  Technically, though, it's against the TOS, and they seem to be cracking down on it. 
Yeah, I'd read about it that you weren't supposed to have more than one account. Although I did make one for my cat yesterday, she got banned too. I'm not going to spam though, I just felt like irritating a few people for a bit and then going. Which I've done. I think Santa is a bit pissed off with a couple of the mods a well.

Offline Janicka

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2007, 04:38:41 PM »
Well, now that you're banned from WP, you should give us your full-time attention.

That being said, you've been here 2 days and you have 46 posts?!?!?!  I expect better from you  :grrr:  You should be an insane postwhore by now.   :eyebrows:

Soph

« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2007, 04:39:57 PM »
Well, now that you're banned from WP, you should give us your full-time attention.

That being said, you've been here 2 days and you have 46 posts?!?!?!  I expect better from you  :grrr:  You should be an insane postwhore by now.   :eyebrows:
Haha I think Starbuline got more posts that me on here. I had about 145 per day on WP, I'm failing...  :-\

Zelda

« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2007, 04:41:21 PM »
Why does WP not want sockpuppets?

I know people also use them to defend themselves to make it look like there is someone on their side trying to win. People also create them because they get tired of their other username or they want to play a little game to see how long it takes for people to know who they are.

Offline Janicka

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2007, 04:43:01 PM »

Haha I think Starbuline got more posts that me on here. I had about 145 per day on WP, I'm failing...  :-\

Most of which were totally incoherent. 

BTW, I PM'ed her suggesting that she could post in the public forums as a "guest" and no one would be able to do anything to stop her.   ;D

Soph

« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2007, 04:45:04 PM »
BTW, I PM'ed her suggesting that she could post in the public forums as a "guest" and no one would be able to do anything to stop her.   ;D
I was just telling her that on MSN  lol
I think she might do. Not sure though. She probably won't be so drunk next time if she does.  8)

Offline Janicka

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2007, 04:45:28 PM »
Why does WP not want sockpuppets?

I don't have a good answer for you on that one...

But I know that there have been some recent problems with sockpuppets being used for ban evasion.

Soph

« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2007, 04:47:07 PM »
I think aspie17 had a shitload of different accounts. My 'I want to touch you' and 'I'm going to kill you' PMs I received were suspiciously similar even though they were from several different accounts.  :P
I don't see the problem though as long as they're not used for stuff like that.

Offline Janicka

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2007, 04:48:11 PM »
Aspie17 was another incarnation of Atomik Fucktard.   :finger:

Zelda

« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2007, 04:53:36 PM »
He was a pain in the ass.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2007, 05:00:22 PM »
alex use to use sock puppets to show himself support.

callaway can probably provide more details, since i really can't be arsed. 8)
Misunderstood.

Offline Janicka

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2007, 05:02:08 PM »
He was a pain in the ass.

Real trolling is an artform, and it can be entertaining when properly done.  That dicktard didn't entertain.  His appearences felt more like when you ride your bike through a cloud of gnats and you can't help but get one or two of them in your teeth.   :grrr: