Author Topic: New meat, I'm Beatle_Head  (Read 1021 times)

Scrapheap

Re: New meat, I'm Beatle_Head
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 10:34:21 PM »
Bah offensive shemensive i doodle Hitler and racist comics about this black man super hero that fries people with lard and spits watermellon seeds at rapid fire and he fights the evil egocentric but cowardly white man. I can take offensive stuff. Yeah I have sexual fantasies very weird ones ever since I was 12 when my brother sent me the goatse pic saying it was a "Cool Neopets picture" and than Asians throwing fecal matter on each other and eating it. Before my Ringo fantasy it was Dr. Robotnic from sonic the hedgehog I don't know why.....but anyways one of you asked for rat picks... well the link to my blog is in my sig below. Lots of cute pictures of Splinter and yeah she's cleaned my teeth before but i dont let hwer do it often cause its a bad habit rats have. Pet rats are not icky. Wild rats are icky. Pet rats are very sweet they are cleaner than a cat and smarter than a dog but they will still lick their hole. My mom found a dead mouse in the vaccume cleaner a while ago I just wanted to tell you that because I thought it would be a nice story to tell all of you. ( See? I'm an Aspie that can use and take sarcasm) and Yeah I am exatly 18. I'll be 19 in October than I can go to the pub down our road! The best veggie burgers in the universe are there! I'm not into drinking and never will do it. Theres this guy downtown where I live and I assume he is Aspie and many people think so too. He is homeless and lives under the board walk at the harbour with his wife. Alcohol and Aspies don't mix. I get lots of pleasure from things like my artwork writting and my "WRRRRR!!!!!!" with Ringo. Anyways im gonna shut my trap I got a new Sims game I havta play. See you all later.   

Randy?? Is that you??

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 11:01:09 PM »
 :laugh: I read the first few lines and that was enough for me.

Paragraphs! I need paragraphs!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 03:59:06 AM »
James Joyce eat yer fuckn heart out.  :green:

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 04:48:27 AM »
Bah offensive shemensive i doodle Hitler and racist comics about this black man super hero that fries people with lard and spits watermellon seeds at rapid fire and he fights the evil egocentric but cowardly white man. I can take offensive stuff. Yeah I have sexual fantasies very weird ones ever since I was 12 when my brother sent me the goatse pic saying it was a "Cool Neopets picture" and than Asians throwing fecal matter on each other and eating it. Before my Ringo fantasy it was Dr. Robotnic from sonic the hedgehog I don't know why.....but anyways one of you asked for rat picks... well the link to my blog is in my sig below. Lots of cute pictures of Splinter and yeah she's cleaned my teeth before but i dont let hwer do it often cause its a bad habit rats have. Pet rats are not icky. Wild rats are icky. Pet rats are very sweet they are cleaner than a cat and smarter than a dog but they will still lick their hole. My mom found a dead mouse in the vaccume cleaner a while ago I just wanted to tell you that because I thought it would be a nice story to tell all of you. ( See? I'm an Aspie that can use and take sarcasm) and Yeah I am exatly 18. I'll be 19 in October than I can go to the pub down our road! The best veggie burgers in the universe are there! I'm not into drinking and never will do it. Theres this guy downtown where I live and I assume he is Aspie and many people think so too. He is homeless and lives under the board walk at the harbour with his wife. Alcohol and Aspies don't mix. I get lots of pleasure from things like my artwork writting and my "WRRRRR!!!!!!" with Ringo. Anyways im gonna shut my trap I got a new Sims game I havta play. See you all later.   
I think I'm in love.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

willow

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2007, 07:54:54 PM »
I used to have two pet rats. they both passed away.  :'(

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder