Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 54136 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1845 on: November 09, 2007, 01:29:20 PM »
Either ginseng really fucks you up or you are really fucked in the head.   You rarely make sense, Randy.
:P   Internets are super serious.

The_P

« Reply #1846 on: November 09, 2007, 01:31:57 PM »
Either ginseng really fucks you up or you are really fucked in the head.   You rarely make sense, Randy.

This is coming from the guy who regularly smokes pot. Try to take note, Randy.

It's fucking ace that Alex knows of ToS, though.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1847 on: November 09, 2007, 01:39:39 PM »

This is coming from the guy who regularly smokes pot. Try to take note, Randy.

It's fucking ace that Alex knows of ToS, though.
I still have it for GC, Kratos was awesome haha.   You are the main badguy just because you are related to Martel period.   Angels are so fucking ghey.  Even whatsherface, all disappearing as you beat each tower and becoming more of an angel.

Randy just needs to either take his meds or stop what he is taking herbally to supplement them.   His act is getting ridiculous.   Smoking weed might calm him down a bit.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1848 on: November 10, 2007, 12:24:07 PM »
Yeah I would be as cool as you :laugh:

I don't needs meds because you are confused easily.  You need personal devolpment, and stop talking about meds, or take mine for me.  Always pretending aren't  we?  You are so normal and perfect, and I am the fuck whit.  Yes I am the most  disabled of all :laugh:  Just what I expected, no tact, and everything is black and white.  Please!  Try to help yourself!  If you so sure I am an aspie, then its obvious, you don't have to live with your dx, fight it or be victim.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1849 on: November 10, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
Share the wealth..

I  wish you all a happy day.

I need a bitch :wanker:
* Boss of the Ass Fairies is tempted to kiss Carla on the forhead and run away.  Getting rather impulsive now, damn ginger.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 12:36:38 PM by Boss of the Ass Fairies »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #1850 on: November 10, 2007, 12:41:09 PM »
You need a bitch, all right -- a bitch-slap.  :slap:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1851 on: November 12, 2007, 10:45:37 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1852 on: November 13, 2007, 03:54:33 PM »
* Boss of the Ass Fairies burps loudly.

You need to stop dxing me every 5 minutes, that is what.  You don't think about my feelings what so ever.  Why don't you try thinking about what you say, like I do.  I am going to tell my mom how good she is for making it through all the crap she delt with.  I think I am damn lucky to a degree, but there are other things I could of loved not to have.  She did really good for a mom suffering as much as she did.  I have herd professionals say how do you do it?  I agree.  I would be very general to, encase she is with me in a public place, but then again she just admits it out loud if she is depressed and how she blows lots of money.

You, I should get a feather and tickle the shit out of you so you can't say mean things to me.  Jessica to, she said it hurts to laugh.  She told me to stop making her laugh a few times. 

Are you ticklish?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 04:43:51 PM by Boss of the Ass Fairies »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1853 on: November 14, 2007, 11:06:44 AM »
I haven't dxed you in a long time, so I don't know why you're bringing that up. Didn't you say bringing up the past is unproductive?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1854 on: November 14, 2007, 01:14:06 PM »
I was just making a point, I don't harp on things.  I look at the bigger picture.  I was talking to Jesu dimwit and the other idiots.  I don't know how you got confused, you set it yourself, you have not dxed me in a while.   That is your cue to start :laugh:
* Boss of the Ass Fairies burps loudly

Yeah I did say that, glad you remembered important thing like that.  Plus one.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 01:17:10 PM by Boss of the Ass Fairies »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1855 on: November 14, 2007, 01:22:15 PM »
I am fiber supplement, take me :laugh:  I changed my profile name.  You said you needed a fiber supplement :laugh:

4 prunes has a laxative affect, and has higher oxygen radical absorbancy capacity than rasins. Other natural laxatives are magnesium oxide (1500mg) vitamin c (greater than or equal to 4grams), epsom salt (2-4teaspoons I think).  I don't recommend using a laxative for more than a week in a row, otherwise you will become dependent on them. One can devolpe a tollerance for vitamin c also, so the dosage would need to be increased.  Ground flaxseed is a good whole food fiber supplement, with benefical photochemicals and EFAs. These EFAs are ones that are good ADD/HD and  various disorders on the spectrum.  Clinicans don't say spectrum disorder. I don't reccomend a fiber supplement of only soluble or insoluble fiber.  The two kinds of fiber have different actions.  Probiotics help you shit.  I recommend 10 billion cfus acidophillus for sometimes a good 3 months.  You stop that when you have 2 shits a day for 6 weeks in a row.  I stopped mine  after about 3 months.  You and spokane girl can talk shit together to, I left her a pm about this also.

* Fiber supplement hears you, I am not dumb.  You are going to say ok shit for brains :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 01:59:40 PM by Fiber supplement »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1856 on: November 14, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »
* Fiber supplement knows he is talking out his asshole

Call me Dr. Lipshits to.  I saw that from the rugrats cartoon, but I don't watch most of those fuckn shows no more.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1857 on: November 14, 2007, 04:58:14 PM »
Hey you self absorbed pric! It's my birthday!
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

ozymandias

« Reply #1858 on: November 14, 2007, 06:18:27 PM »
Hey you self absorbed pric! It's my birthday!

:plus: for your birthday present! :P

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1859 on: November 14, 2007, 08:15:45 PM »
I like Randy's new avatar... very suiting don't ya think???
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace