Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 53943 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1800 on: October 15, 2007, 05:43:41 PM »
Whats the meaning of life Carla?

I have no clue.

What what subject in the supernatural intrest you the most?

Psychics/ghosts.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1801 on: October 15, 2007, 05:55:41 PM »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1802 on: October 15, 2007, 06:03:21 PM »

Psychics/ghosts.

I saw this show about psychics and they asked the audience three questions just before the commercials and then told the answers when they came back from the commercials.  The surprising thing is that I got all three questions correct.  Do you think that there was some trick to the answers to make people think that they might be psychic?

ozymandias

« Reply #1803 on: October 15, 2007, 07:50:16 PM »

Psychics/ghosts.

I saw this show about psychics and they asked the audience three questions just before the commercials and then told the answers when they came back from the commercials.  The surprising thing is that I got all three questions correct.  Do you think that there was some trick to the answers to make people think that they might be psychic?

Psychics are hucksters of immense proportions!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1804 on: October 15, 2007, 08:25:21 PM »

Psychics/ghosts.

I'm sure that some of them are, but I got all three questions correct, which I think was pretty unlikely to happen by random chance.  They were questions like, "Which of these six cards is the Jack of Diamonds?" "Which of three states is this woman from?" and "Which of three cell phones will ring next?"

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1805 on: October 15, 2007, 09:24:59 PM »

Psychics/ghosts.

I saw this show about psychics and they asked the audience three questions just before the commercials and then told the answers when they came back from the commercials.  The surprising thing is that I got all three questions correct.  Do you think that there was some trick to the answers to make people think that they might be psychic?

There could be, or it could have been your intuition. Everyone has intuition; psychics are just more tapped into theirs.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1806 on: October 15, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »

Psychics/ghosts.

I saw this show about psychics and they asked the audience three questions just before the commercials and then told the answers when they came back from the commercials.  The surprising thing is that I got all three questions correct.  Do you think that there was some trick to the answers to make people think that they might be psychic?

I disagree. There are a lot of frauds out there, but there actually are some people who are truly psychic. I once went to a psychic who knew a lot of very specific information and was (100% accurate with my reading)...not vague information that can apply to anyone like frauds may use.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1807 on: October 15, 2007, 10:04:56 PM »
The good ones are excellent at reading people.
Hell, I don't know if they are all frauds, but there
are some who are, which are amazingly capable
of deception, and getting you to reveal specifics
without noticing that you're doing so.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1808 on: October 16, 2007, 01:48:41 AM »

Psychics/ghosts.

There could be, or it could have been your intuition. Everyone has intuition; psychics are just more tapped into theirs.

I'm a pretty intuitive person, so maybe that was it.  I guess it could have been by chance too, even though it was unlikely for me to guess all three correctly.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1809 on: October 16, 2007, 09:54:59 AM »
I have some valuable info, in my psychic book, they say ESP experiments are tough to perform.  They have to watch for discrimination without awarness, subliminal perception, and experimenters cheating by accident.  Discrimination wthout awarness occurs when a truck driver losses his attention on the road (and his life :laugh:) and ends up at his destination without him knowing how he got there.  People can make use of info below the psychological threshold, if highly motivated enough.  An example is when a image is flashed on the tv screen so fast you don't see it.  If highly motivated enough, like with a shock if you don't make a correct guess about the image, you  will get it.  You could swear all you want that you didnt see it, but is because its below the psychological threshold.  It pasted the preceptual threshold though.  Stupid shit f u c k n book is old.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1810 on: October 19, 2007, 11:45:00 AM »
Which one do you think has a greater possiblity of being real, ghosts, psychics, or you :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1811 on: October 19, 2007, 10:50:35 PM »
equal possibility for all those :P

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1812 on: October 22, 2007, 12:34:53 PM »
Your a f u c k n fairy ass, you fly around with your magical wand of nothingness/ dildo, and cast disorder spells on your victims.   Only one problem, I am too fast for you and my wand is bigger :laugh:  Yes, and you should stick that wand up your ass, while I have some fun with mine. :laugh:  Ah hah!  I don't use dildo either.  Damn ran out of time, but too late for F u c k n fairy ass because I fixed it.
* AllDayGlowRandy goes to bug Jessica.  Randy wonders how well it will work, she has not even bothered with phone sex for many months, and I helped my self considerably.  All he gets.. NM
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 11:12:14 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1813 on: October 23, 2007, 01:00:11 PM »
You pissed, gonna slap me :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1814 on: October 23, 2007, 04:25:23 PM »
 :bssign: :STFU:  :gotowp: