Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 53094 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1545 on: May 15, 2007, 12:07:01 PM »
Hmm will not insert quote.  Fatter, enormous portions...  How about when I stuff my girlfriend's pussy with my fuckn cock than we will see fatter! 

I make lots of jokes when I am so fuckn horny!

Hmm.. food decent, thinner, why don't you stay down there?  Just kidding!  Remember, who fuckn cares about such issues, its what you do now that matters!  I would get upset if something happened to you, maybe as much as Jessica.  Have not talked to you in a long time that would make that worse.

Food decent,, nothing more?  Why healthier?  Do They tend to server smaller portion sizes?
Are they stupider down there?

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1546 on: May 15, 2007, 12:20:05 PM »
... in this little town with 50000 people alone ...

why is it what once would have been considered a MAJOR city is now a little town?
Let's stop trying to pretend that we even have villages and towns any longer. :tantrum:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1547 on: May 15, 2007, 12:24:35 PM »
We still have villages- its where all the yuppies live.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1548 on: May 15, 2007, 12:28:14 PM »
We still have villages- its where all the yuppies live.

No. They tend to live in some sprawling monstrosity of what WAS ONCE
a village, but is now moderately populated for some huge distance.

There are still rural villages - a few hundred people. But they're getting
rarer and rarer.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1549 on: May 15, 2007, 12:33:43 PM »
In the UK do- my kids go to a small village school (so small they have to have mixed year group classes) but we couldn't afford to buy a house there because the yuppies have priced normal people out of the market. This village has a population of around 3000- comparatively speaking that's pretty small.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1550 on: May 15, 2007, 12:35:21 PM »
Still, think of what villages used to mean.
We've got way too many humans on
this planet. It's time to start offing
ourselves, en mass.

EDIT: topic moved to: http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=3749.0
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 12:38:49 PM by calandale »

Litigious

« Reply #1551 on: May 15, 2007, 02:18:19 PM »
... in this little town with 50000 people alone ...

why is it what once would have been considered a MAJOR city is now a little town?
Let's stop trying to pretend that we even have villages and towns any longer. :tantrum:

I actually live in a village or something like that outside the town center. There are 1200 people in the whole parish and I can only see 3 or 4 neighbour houses if I stand outside in the yard.

Stockholm City has about 750000 people within its city limits, but 300 years ago there were only about 50000 people there and then it was considered a major city. We had a commune reform in Sweden between 1967 and 1974. The smallest towns before the reform had only a few hundred inhabitants. There were 133 towns at most in Sweden. Now all town privileges are formally abolished, even if some towns still use the name "stad"; "town/city" in their names. Almost no "commune" has less than 5000 inhabitants.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1552 on: May 15, 2007, 03:07:42 PM »

I actually live in a village or something like that outside the town center. There are 1200 people in the whole parish and I can only see 3 or 4 neighbour houses if I stand outside in the yard.

See, that's not even a village to me. That's nearly outside community
at all. To me, a village means small, but fairly crowded. Maybe room
for a small vegetable garden. I just get upset when meanings change.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1553 on: May 17, 2007, 11:34:53 AM »
Since when does laughing at someone's comment mean "yes"?  ???

The food here is ok...not as good as The US...must be why Australians are thinner.

NO. Americans are fatter because you eat that much junk food. For every McDonald's opened here in Sweden, the kids are getting fatter. When I was a kid there were just McDonald's in the big cities and barely any fat kids. Now there are two McDonald's "restaurants" in this little town with 50000 people alone and kids 20 years younger than me more than twice as fat.  ::)

I was making something called a JOKE. As an American, I am well aware of what kind of food we have. (Also, not everyone eats McDonald's, so you shouldn't base your info on just that.) I am also well aware of the obesity problem in the US.  ::)

Many people from other countries do agree we have good food though, fast food joints aside (and before anyone says it, I am aware that a lot of the good stuff is also more fattening). Some Brits I met on the NZ trip were saying how they wish they were American because they thought the ice cream and other foods tasted better in the USA. A friend of mine from Venezuela also loves American food.

The_P

« Reply #1554 on: May 17, 2007, 11:40:17 AM »
NO. Americans are fatter because you eat that much junk food. For every McDonald's opened here in Sweden, the kids are getting fatter. When I was a kid there were just McDonald's in the big cities and barely any fat kids. Now there are two McDonald's "restaurants" in this little town with 50000 people alone and kids 20 years younger than me more than twice as fat

I hate McDonalds with a passion myself, but you can't blame it all entirely on them. People are so obsessed with paying the bills and playing video games these days that they forget how to prepare a healthy and delicious meal for themselves and their familes.

I can't remember the last time my family had a meal together on a dining table -- it's mostly processed bollocks you get from a supermarket.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 11:45:15 AM by Granny_Cunt »

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1555 on: May 17, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »
Hmm will not insert quote.  Fatter, enormous portions...  How about when I stuff my girlfriend's pussy with my fuckn cock than we will see fatter! 

I make lots of jokes when I am so fuckn horny!

Hmm.. food decent, thinner, why don't you stay down there?  Just kidding!  Remember, who fuckn cares about such issues, its what you do now that matters!  I would get upset if something happened to you, maybe as much as Jessica.  Have not talked to you in a long time that would make that worse.

Food decent,, nothing more?  Why healthier?  Do They tend to server smaller portion sizes?
Are they stupider down there?

They are more health conscious here than in the US. Supposedly there's an obesity problem here too, but it's nothing compared to the US. Portions kind of vary and depend on the place. Some portions are smaller, some are the same. Occasionally, I see portions even LARGER than I'd expect to see in the US in restaurants and cafes. They sell larger yogurt containers than the US too. When I go back, the yogurt in the US will probably seem really small to me. No, they're not stupider. What I like is how concerned they are with the environment, and the news is a lot more interesting to watch, as it isn't corrupted like the news in the US. I wish the US would work towards educating people more about geography and world affairs, and I wish Americans cared more about the environment.  :(

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1556 on: May 17, 2007, 12:09:28 PM »
Quirky Carla have you ever considered taking karaoke classes?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1557 on: May 17, 2007, 12:53:30 PM »
I'd like to, but have never really gotten around to it.

The_P

« Reply #1558 on: May 17, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »
I'd like to, but have never really gotten around to it.

Oh, I'll give you a lesson with my Louis Armstrong routine.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1559 on: May 17, 2007, 04:31:37 PM »
What's the oddest ice cream flavor that you've eaten?

Ever make your own?