Educational

Author Topic: odeon, do not read!  (Read 1506 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
odeon, do not read!
« on: June 25, 2007, 06:41:28 PM »
a pacifist has no place here.

so, in the twenty minutes after the family pictures were taken and the presentation was to begin i walk outside to have a smoke.

i am just standing there with my back to the wall, on an 8 foot wide sidewalk.  some guys walks past, right next to me and throws his elbow at me.  he says, "sorry."
i say, "what the fuck is your problem."
he repeats, "i said i was sorry."
i said, "fuck if you are, douchebag (raising my voice now) you had eight feet of sidewalk and you walked up right next to me and threw your elbow at me."
he says, " sorry, i have long arms."  and he continues to walk.
i yelled, "get the fuck back here and i will break your arms.  c'mon potsie, get the hell back here."
he keeps walking.

wtf.  i have never been in a fistfight before (ever).  but i was so pissed at this blatant lack of common respect i was ready to beat him to a bloody pulp.
did i over -react?

this douchebag was about my age, idrty and a mexican.  no teeth, and probably a drunk.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 06:43:44 PM by McTwunt »
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: odeon, do not read!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 06:44:11 PM »
No, you didn't overreact.
He meant to do it. I've
had shit like this happen,
and it's their way of showing
how fucking macho they are.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 07:41:39 PM »
The last time I saw somebody do that, it was some pasty faced 12 year-old. Just shows you the maturity level of someone who does that.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 07:44:22 PM »
BTW, McJ, if you happen to see this punk again, give me a call. I need to to some terminal balistics testing with one of my guns and I'm fresh out of balistic jello.  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 08:43:23 PM »
BTW, McJ, if you happen to see this punk again, give me a call. I need to to some terminal balistics testing with one of my guns and I'm fresh out of balistic jello.  ;)
ring!

i see people doing disrespectful things to others all the time.
just not on my watch, or to anybody close to me.

i remember a few years ago we were going for haircuts.  the type of place that is first come first serve.  my wife made it to the door first and as she swung it open some dude just walked (rushed) right in.
he put his name down and had a seat.

i walked up to him and said, "do you think that my wife is your bitch or something."
he played stupid.
i reiterated.
he shrugged.

i gave hime my look of fire.  and said, "apologize, NOW!"
he did.

then i went up to the receptionist and said, "we're first."
the dude left.

i am surprised that i neve have gotten into a fistfight.  i am always willing to speak up.

look into my eye.  do i look insane or something.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 09:09:04 PM »
Aggression like yours tends to cow others.
My passivity has gotten me into plenty of
fights.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 02:22:09 AM »
oh, isn't testosterone a marvellous thing?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 03:57:08 AM »
I love queues, they are the best.

Firstly the natural rule of human survival behaviour is...when approaching a queue...take mental note of the people there already so you know who the fuckers who come in after you are......am I right?  That is the first mental note to self you make, so you don't get gipped...it's human....

and your wait in the queue begins.

Then a fucker comes along AFTER you, and tries to PRETEND he was there before you, when you know FOR CERTAIN, that cunt is a human being and KNOWS DAMN WELL, he/she came after you...but they feign all knowledge of that.  (Usually trying to ease up physically in the queue also.)

I love verbally cutting those sneaky cunts off as they start to try and get served before me.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 04:28:18 AM »
oh, isn't testosterone a marvellous thing?
Yes it is in the end.
Guardian of the Empire

duncvis

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 07:33:33 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 08:32:06 AM »
I read it and survived. Why didn't you go after him?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 09:46:08 AM »
Odeon oh Odeon where art thou Odeon? the west is the east and Odeon is the sun.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 10:21:32 AM »
Mc Jagger you are so lame, I could ignore that.  He is drunk, but what are you?  Fat and stupid(impulsive).  No offense, I just had hypocrites, and you see rather impulsive but that is only one encounter.  I am willing to bet you are though.  My mom's boyfriend is rather pissed as an estimated 40 percent of the crew on fishing boats is mexican, and they get much better treatment down there than the rest.  Most are portugesse, which is what half of me is.  Some of them only speak that language.  My mom's boyfriend is one of the higher ups on there to.  I am not in a mood of some sorts. If he tried again though, I would block it and maybe try some of that judo I learned.  If he keeps attacking me I would just get worse and worse on his ass.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 12:06:24 PM »
Flow, are you feeling well? i'm just concerned. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2007, 05:56:43 PM »
a pacifist has no place here.

so, in the twenty minutes after the family pictures were taken and the presentation was to begin i walk outside to have a smoke.

i am just standing there with my back to the wall, on an 8 foot wide sidewalk.  some guys walks past, right next to me and throws his elbow at me.  he says, "sorry."
i say, "what the fuck is your problem."
he repeats, "i said i was sorry."
i said, "fuck if you are, douchebag (raising my voice now) you had eight feet of sidewalk and you walked up right next to me and threw your elbow at me."
he says, " sorry, i have long arms."  and he continues to walk.
i yelled, "get the fuck back here and i will break your arms.  c'mon potsie, get the hell back here."
he keeps walking.

wtf.  i have never been in a fistfight before (ever).  but i was so pissed at this blatant lack of common respect i was ready to beat him to a bloody pulp.
did i over -react?

this douchebag was about my age, idrty and a mexican.  no teeth, and probably a drunk.

When your sensory overloaded, it's easy to have a hair trigger temper.  It happens to me more often than I care to admit.  This guy was probably drunk or drugged out on crystal meth.  (Young, no teeth, and possible nerve and/or brain damage from usage.)