Author Topic: Post pictures of your obsessions  (Read 16623 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post pictures of your obsessions
« Reply #225 on: September 27, 2007, 11:14:30 AM »
oh fuckers didn't let me steal bandwidth.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #226 on: September 27, 2007, 01:12:58 PM »

Dont Fuck with me or i'll eat your soul heathen !!!!

Hey, the Night Time has been without Co-ordination for far too long.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #227 on: September 27, 2007, 03:35:00 PM »

Dont Fuck with me or i'll eat your soul heathen !!!!

Yoooo Badger! where you been?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #228 on: September 30, 2007, 11:46:34 PM »
Klingon's can be hasty and foolish in their quest for violence and honor.

They turn well though.  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: October 01, 2007, 07:22:55 AM »
turn into fine officers.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: October 01, 2007, 09:51:47 AM »
 :heart: :heart:

Kosmonaut

« Reply #231 on: October 01, 2007, 09:55:11 AM »
seems to be the hold steady for the last six months

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: October 01, 2007, 09:57:51 AM »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: October 01, 2007, 10:18:09 AM »
Not sure where to put this, but my "obsessive" bio-science reading produced this interesting tidbit ...

See-Through Frog Bred in Japan

September 28, 2007—For high school students everywhere, this revealing amphibian may be a cut above regular frogs.

That's because the see-through frog does not require dissection to see its organs, blood vessels, and eggs.

Masayuki Sumida, a professor at the Institute for Amphibian Biology at Japan's Hiroshima University, bred the frog to be a humane learning tool.

"You can watch organs of the same frog over its entire life, as you don't have to dissect it," Sumida told the news agency Agence France-Presse. The scientist announced his research last week at an academic meeting.

Dissecting animals for science has sparked controversies worldwide, even prompting some companies to create computer simulations as cruelty-free alternatives.

Researchers bred the sheer creature—a type of Japanese brown frog—for two recessive genes that make it pale.

Though not yet patented, the frog is the first four-legged, see-through animal to be bred by scientists. Some fish species are also clear.

Only 1 in 16 frogs end up see-through, and Sumida's team has not yet figured out how to pass on the transparent trait to offspring.

—Christine Dell'Amore
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 10:23:44 AM by MarkingDawg »

Offline enronh

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: October 01, 2007, 10:20:57 AM »
^^ Nice One Dawg! Kate!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 10:23:02 AM by RupertPupkin »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: October 01, 2007, 10:25:06 AM »

I cropped it and flipped it, but if you do a google search for her pics, it should show up in its entirety.

Offline enronh

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: October 01, 2007, 10:27:32 AM »

I cropped it and flipped it, but if you do a google search for her pics, it should show up in its entirety.

:thumbup:

Kosmonaut

« Reply #237 on: October 01, 2007, 10:41:07 AM »
Some of my stash

its organic shit

and obviously

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #238 on: October 01, 2007, 12:28:08 PM »
Damn I have no camera.  If only I had one for the stuff I got last week.   Already gave my friend Matt the idea for me to hold a big bud up to my face as a weed moustache.  We took some photos but they were playing with an outside light source (pretty trippy).   Still need a good bud picture, but then again I don't want to get attention from cops or anything so having my face in the photo might be a bad idea.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: October 01, 2007, 01:05:45 PM »

A photograph of you holding something resembling dried out plant material does not constitute proof of your possession of an illicit or controlled substance, even if they were already stalking you. Post away happy, dude!