Educational

Author Topic: Ask RobertN anything!!!  (Read 17413 times)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
Re: Ask RobertN anything!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 03:52:12 AM »
how annoying do you find Beowulf, on a scale of one to infinity?  :P

Postperson

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006, 05:03:44 AM »
I don't know much about you at all Robert, except for the leftist thing. Why don't you offer some information?

RobertN

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2006, 08:33:23 AM »
Do you still probe your anus with a cucumber on Sundays?

All the time!!!? :D

RobertN, who's better: McDonalds or Burger King?

Burger King. Their food is better, they pay their workers better, they treat the customers better, and they have a slightly better environmental record. However, they are still a major corporation and in my opinion, all large corporations are highly corrupt and greedy. I would not be seen dead in McDonnalds. If I had children, I would not let them eat McDonald's food. Burger King, on the other hand, I do visit occasionally (once or twice a year) and the food is rather nice.

I don't know much about you at all Robert, except for the leftist thing. Why don't you offer some information?

I'm sure if you scout around on WP, you can find lots of information about me. But I am obsessed with politics, so most of my posts have a political bias. For instance, there are plenty of posts about my school life on WP, but in that comes a political message as well.? :)

how annoying do you find Beowulf, on a scale of one to infinity? :P

Well my sexy angel? ;), I have to say that I find Klytus/Beowolf one of the most stupid tossers in the universe!! Only joking!!! ;D. He's an alright guy so long as he doesn't start posting pro-Bush stuff!!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 08:38:16 AM by RobertN »

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 09:38:22 AM »

Well my sexy angel? ;), I have to say that I find Klytus/Beowolf one of the most stupid tossers in the universe!! Only joking!!! ;D. He's an alright guy so long as he doesn't start posting pro-Bush stuff!!

Haha! Thanks. You're an alright guy yourself. Don't worry, I don't think you'll be hearing any more pro-Bush stuff from me. To be honest, I know very little about what goes on in America anyway. I must admit certain things I was reading a while back made me question all the anti-war bias from the likes of the BBC. Sometimes wars are necessary, but it seems to me now that the Iraq war wasn't.
They say Bush and Blair have a lot in common, and Blair just sucks IMO.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread!  :P

Q ... Do you have any pets?
"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 09:43:27 AM »
What colour are your faeces?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 09:59:03 AM »

Lovely. Are you related to Gillian McKeith by any chance?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 10:02:27 AM »

Not that I'm aware of.  Why?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2006, 10:07:43 AM »

Not that I'm aware of.? Why?

Have you ever seen her TV show?
1. She's Scottish
2. She is fascinated by other people's turds (for health reasons, of course)

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 10:17:50 AM »
Never heard of her, I'm afraid.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 02:21:33 PM »
Why didn't you answer McJagger's last question?  :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 03:32:22 PM »
How many times have you enlarged and printed out Omega's avatar, rolled it into a tube and wanked with it?

Eamonn

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2006, 01:27:01 AM »
 Hi Robert, Eamonn here. Have you actually worked out how to have a proper wank yet or do you just fondle yourself over the sniff of a woman (real or cartoon) and then wake up in the dead of the night having sprayed sticky white piss over the sheets? I ask this because McJagger reckons he can teach you how to 'pull' if you fly out to cali and meet him.

Postperson

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2006, 02:21:10 AM »
you know there's a comedian here who goes by the name of Tug Dumbly.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2006, 06:08:51 AM »
If you met a person who looked like you, acted like you, thought like you, and remembered everything you did(up to a point recently), what would you say to each other and what would you do?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

RobertN

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2006, 09:17:43 AM »
Seeing as I won't be online for quite some time, I better answer all outstanding questions!!!

Haha! Thanks. You're an alright guy yourself. Don't worry, I don't think you'll be hearing any more pro-Bush stuff from me. To be honest, I know very little about what goes on in America anyway. I must admit certain things I was reading a while back made me question all the anti-war bias from the likes of the BBC. Sometimes wars are necessary, but it seems to me now that the Iraq war wasn't.
They say Bush and Blair have a lot in common, and Blair just sucks IMO.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread! :P

Q ... Do you have any pets?

No.

Bright Purple!!? :)

Why didn't you answer McJagger's last question? :laugh:

As far as I know, I answered it, but I will have another look...

How many times have you enlarged and printed out Omega's avatar, rolled it into a tube and wanked with it?

I have no need to do that!! My hand is sufficient for stimulating my dick, and the picture onscreen is sufficient to stimulate my mind, which leads to you know what!!!

Hi Robert, Eamonn here. Have you actually worked out how to have a proper wank yet or do you just fondle yourself over the sniff of a woman (real or cartoon) and then wake up in the dead of the night having sprayed sticky white piss over the sheets? I ask this because McJagger reckons he can teach you how to 'pull' if you fly out to cali and meet him.

If you are referring to sex - no I have never had any sexual experiences with another person, but I do believe my method of masturbation or "wanking" as you put it, is correct!! :P

If you met a person who looked like you, acted like you, thought like you, and remembered everything you did(up to a point recently), what would you say to each other and what would you do?

Not sure what I would say, but I would be very alarmed, probably frightened!

OK, any more questions will not be answered until I get back online, possibly in a weeks time.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 09:19:57 AM by RobertN »