Educational

Author Topic: happy festival!  (Read 1447 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: happy festival!
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2007, 10:55:52 PM »
Well, there's the rennaiscance festival that apparently starts soon, around here anyway. Is it okay for me to express my wish for you all to have a happy rennaiscance festival taking into considering the highly likely possibility that no one here will even partake in it? I can't think of any other festivals. Maybe we should invent one.

I would go for the plays and costuming, but mostly the music. They can shove their stupid battles and games.

You want to invent an In Tent City Squared festival? Cool!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 10:58:10 PM »
Well, there's the rennaiscance festival that apparently starts soon, around here anyway. Is it okay for me to express my wish for you all to have a happy rennaiscance festival taking into considering the highly likely possibility that no one here will even partake in it? I can't think of any other festivals. Maybe we should invent one.

I would go for the plays and costuming, but mostly the music. They can shove their stupid battles and games.

Wait, hold on, what's that?
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 11:02:32 PM »

Dunno. It hasn't been invented, yet.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2007, 11:05:01 PM »

Well, does the festival itself have to related to the name?Maybe it can be some kind of nonsequiter festival where we show up at some cow pasture wearing bunny suits and start juggling flaming cabbage or something?
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2007, 11:08:00 PM »

Well, does the festival itself have to related to the name?Maybe it can be some kind of nonsequiter festival where we show up at some cow pasture wearing bunny suits and start juggling flaming cabbage or something?

Will there be lots of oral sex? If so, it sounds great.

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2007, 11:10:05 PM »

Will there be lots of oral sex? If so, it sounds great.

The addition of oral sex makes a lot of things sound great.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2007, 11:12:00 PM »

I'd buy that for a dollar!!  :plus:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2007, 11:51:39 PM »
i'm in - happy renaissance festival, maldoror.  i'd be avid for the music too, DD.  :heart:

i might go to the joust festival near me again this summer, although i prefer the ones where you get to actually live on the land for a bit - i used to do camps like that.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 04:24:27 AM »
y'all have no idea how  bad the solistice sucked for me.
I'd hate it more, if I was anywhere near sober.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 07:46:45 AM »
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 11:39:08 AM by MarkingDawg »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2007, 11:03:07 AM »
[ img ]http://www.astralaspects.biz/ishop/images/730/lrg_sgc_litha_ad.jpg[ /img ]

This is so strange.  I can't see the picture at all, not even the little box with an X.

I even tried pasting the link into my browser window.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »

Maybe I am the only one who can see it, because it is in my browser cache. I try, again. It's not a pretty picture, like the one of mine I posted.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2007, 11:36:40 AM »
i can see it - it's gorgeous.  ta very, DD  :-*

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2007, 11:40:35 AM »
Are either of you using IE?  If not, that may be why I can't see it.

Never mind.  I see it now.  It's cool.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 11:42:35 AM by Callaway »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2007, 11:42:30 AM »
no, i'm using firefox.

happy firefox!

hang on  - i'll copy it for you, callaway...

that any good?