Educational

Author Topic: What Do You Have To Do To Get Banned From Here?  (Read 2506 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What Do You Have To Do To Get Banned From Here?
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2007, 11:13:19 PM »
definitely.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2007, 01:41:04 AM »
Now a serious question:

When minors get banned, do their usernames still show in the Member List or are they gone? I didn't see Flagg's unless he used another name.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 01:58:40 AM by Spokane Girl »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2007, 01:42:56 AM »
There's a "buddy list?"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2007, 01:59:28 AM »
Sorry, I meant Member List. I mistyped.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2007, 05:45:24 AM »
how do you make it inaccessible and unviewable to minors without making it harder to read for adults? only way to do that would be to make it unviewable to anyone who isn't a member, but that still wouldn't stop minors from claiming to not be minors.

and anyway why would you do all that? a disclaimer is enough, we're not anyone's babysitters. it's up to the parents to monitor their child's net usage. and there are a lot of sites out there that would be worse for them to view.
tell you what.
i love seany too, because of this post.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 05:57:41 AM by McTwunt »
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2007, 05:55:59 AM »
how do you make it inaccessible and unviewable to minors without making it harder to read for adults? only way to do that would be to make it unviewable to anyone who isn't a member, but that still wouldn't stop minors from claiming to not be minors.

and anyway why would you do all that? a disclaimer is enough, we're not anyone's babysitters. it's up to the parents to monitor their child's net usage. and there are a lot of sites out there that would be worse for them to view.

QFT :plus:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2007, 06:21:12 AM »
Sorry, I meant Member List. I mistyped.

Apparently, the name is no longer in the member list after the person is banned.

I think Flagg called himself "Age. Fac ut gaudeam" and I did not see that name in the member list.

Here is a post he made as a guest, in case you're interested:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=3117.msg133840#msg133840

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2007, 04:13:39 PM »

tell you what.
i love seany too, because of this post.

:green: i'm glad you love Seány too. :P :plus:

QFT :plus:

thanks for giving me a phat head. :plus:

*fans self*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

ozymandias

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2007, 05:57:16 PM »
I love it when your egomaniacal! :evillaugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2007, 06:57:05 PM »
you're making me even more egomaniacal. i might become megaloegomaniacal. then what? :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »
you're making me even more egomaniacal. i might become megaloegomaniacal. then what? :P
you will be right where he wants you.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2007, 06:59:31 PM »
who, god?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

ozymandias

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2007, 07:32:05 PM »

Why is it when I read that I see mega-LEGO-maniacal.?  Is it your evil plan to dominate the worlds supply of Lego's!? :o

Scrapheap

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2007, 07:35:46 PM »

Why is it when I read that I see mega-LEGO-maniacal.?  Is it your evil plan to dominate the worlds supply of Lego's!? :o

She better Leggo MY Lego's!! :tooledup:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2007, 07:22:37 AM »

megalegomaniac!!! i love it. :P i love legos.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar