Educational

Author Topic: So, here I am.  (Read 3057 times)

Scrapheap

Re: So, here I am.
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2007, 09:42:31 PM »
Welcome to the site catapult.  ::) Love the name and the sig.

Are you a hemophiliac??

i'd give this a "how fucking random is this?" prize, if it weren't for kevv and his carpets (sheer genius, and possibly never to be topped - there's a challenge for you all).   :laugh:

Flattery will get you nowhere with me..... I still want a piece of your hide!!  :arrr: :arrr: :arrr: :arrr: :arrr:

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2007, 09:57:16 PM »

Are you a hemophiliac??

i'd give this a "how fucking random is this?" prize, if it weren't for kevv and his carpets (sheer genius, and possibly never to be topped - there's a challenge for you all).   :laugh:
You are funny. ;D
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2007, 12:42:43 AM »

Are you a hemophiliac??

Flattery will get you nowhere with me..... I still want a piece of your hide!!  :arrr: :arrr: :arrr: :arrr: :arrr:

i've got a particularly annoying bit of eczema on my shoulder blade which you are more than welcome to - will that do you? 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2007, 03:36:21 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

willow

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2007, 10:32:58 PM »
Is not.

is so.

My dad's stronger than your dad. :razz:

my dad is a jockey, so he can kick your dad in the face with a horse. SUCK ON THAT.  :smarty:

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2007, 10:34:09 PM »
My dad used to tell me on every occasion possible that he was a lesbian in man's body.  Do you think that's why he dressed up like Madonna?  Although, he ended up looking a bit more like Rosie O'Donnell.

Haven't built a trebuchet yet... in the real world anyway.  I've made several models. 

Is to.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

willow

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2007, 10:40:57 PM »
My dad used to tell me on every occasion possible that he was a lesbian in man's body.  Do you think that's why he dressed up like Madonna?  Although, he ended up looking a bit more like Rosie O'Donnell.

Haven't built a trebuchet yet... in the real world anyway.  I've made several models. 

Is to.

I"m trying to wrap my mind around the "lesbian in a man's body" thing.

IS NOT.

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2007, 10:42:32 PM »

Is to.

IS NOT.

"lesbian in a man's body"...  maybe she used a strap on?

is to

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2007, 10:43:36 PM »

Is to.

IS NOT.

Only thing I can gather is that he likes eating pussy if he is a lesbian in a man's body.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2007, 10:51:06 PM »

Is to.

IS NOT.

Only thing I can gather is that he likes eating pussy if he is a lesbian in a man's body.   
Does that make you a lesbian?  In that case, call me Ellen Degeneres

willow

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2007, 10:53:20 PM »

Is to.

IS NOT.

I mean, for real.  :plus:

Scrapheap

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2007, 10:55:38 PM »

Is to.

IS NOT.

You can change your own username here. Change it to Ellen Deg. and we'll all call you that.  :P

Fuck you, you fucking fuck. You are the fuckiest fuck who has ever fucked in the history of fucking.

is not.

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2007, 11:02:27 PM »

Is to.

IS NOT.

You can change your own username here. Change it to Ellen Deg. and we'll all call you that.  :P

Fuck you, you fucking fuck. You are the fuckiest fuck who has ever fucked in the history of fucking.

is not.
FABULOUS!

Scrapheap

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2007, 11:06:16 PM »

Is to.

IS NOT.

is not.
FABULOUS!

HAHA  :plus:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2007, 11:10:02 PM »
So, the chunk chucker is now the oyster oiler?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.