Author Topic: FUCK YOU WRONG PLANET!!!  (Read 16088 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: FUCK YOU WRONG PLANET!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 11:20:12 AM »
Disfuctional pieces of shit, Some NTs are  :finger:

At least I don't act like that. :laugh:  Yes I believe I am an NT, so no comments.  Ha, I caught you didn't I? I can predict what your going to say so ah hah! >:D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 11:22:28 AM »
And yet you haven't been banned.  

Seriously, banning there seems so arbitrary.  Unless it's something like Atomik Fucktard, I just don't even get involved.  It's a waste of time.  

And another thing...  Atomik Fucktard - what's the point of his existance anyway.  If he wants to flame, and piss people off, he should do that - and be original about it.  Posting pages and pages of the word "SPAM" or "PWNED" is just completely pointless.   :wanker:
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 11:39:07 AM »
I went on a emotional rampage on that site when I felt discriminated so I started the "That is so NT" thread and thought about going on a rage by going around diapering other members to piss the owner off and get banned since I would care less.

Do you mean this literally?  How were you going to diaper the other members?  Were you planning to go to their homes carrying diapers?  Did they live near you?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 11:50:14 AM »
Calandale, you slut, you're attempting forum bigamy!  You'd sure as hell better be using protection against WP, it probably has viruses!  And would it kill you to take a shower after you're done posting there?  You smell like emo!  WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!  WE FEEL SO USED!  You're treating WrongPlanet at least as well as us, or even better!  We're worth more than this!  We need to be your one and only!!!  YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE! 

I just plussed you. You'll have to wait. :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 12:07:24 PM »
I went on a emotional rampage on that site when I felt discriminated so I started the "That is so NT" thread and thought about going on a rage by going around diapering other members to piss the owner off and get banned since I would care less.

Do you mean this literally?  How were you going to diaper the other members?  Were you planning to go to their homes carrying diapers?  Did they live near you?

Do you remember the thread "Diaper a WP member?" I dunno if you saw it or not but I started it and it got locked. I also made a thread saying "I just messed myself" and then asked if anyone wanted to change me and Alex locked it saying 'stop making these inappropriate posts.' I was pissed because others talk about their fetish on there so why can't I.
I was going to go around typing in my actions by saying *I diaper you* and *I diaper (WP name)* in every post I make for attention. But then he explained later on he doesn't have a problem with people talking about their fetishes but role playing on them isn't okay so that explained a lot. But Cockneyrebel started her own "Diapere a WP member" and it didn't get locked. Maybe she had the special rule because she needs to wear them.
:LMAO: :plus:
Guardian of the Empire

Kosmonaut

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2007, 12:26:34 PM »

Do you remember the thread "Diaper a WP member?" I dunno if you saw it or not but I started it and it got locked. I also made a thread saying "I just messed myself" and then asked if anyone wanted to change me and Alex locked it saying 'stop making these inappropriate posts.' I was pissed because others talk about their fetish on there so why can't I.
I was going to go around typing in my actions by saying *I diaper you* and *I diaper (WP name)* in every post I make for attention. But then he explained later on he doesn't have a problem with people talking about their fetishes but role playing on them isn't okay so that explained a lot. But Cockneyrebel started her own "Diapere a WP member" and it didn't get locked. Maybe she had the special rule because she needs to wear them.

And you dont need to wear them ?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »

/dies

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2007, 12:50:37 PM »
spokane, you will grow out of this obsession when you are older.  unfortunately, two years later you won't have a choice.
Misunderstood.

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2007, 01:06:52 PM »
spokane, you will grow out of this obsession when you are older.  unfortunately, two years later you won't have a choice.

:LMAO:

Can I give you +1 for that, or are you trying to preserve the 666?
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2007, 01:09:25 PM »

just spank me.  either way is fine.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2007, 01:29:51 PM »

just spank me.  either way is fine.

:spank:

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »

You think something's going to happen that would make me stop?

Yeah, your two remaining brain cells might find eachother, connect, and form a thought.

ozymandias

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2007, 06:29:06 PM »

I'd plus you, but I don't want to spoil your perfect karma.  So I'll save it for later! 8)

ozymandias

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2007, 06:30:09 PM »

You think something's going to happen that would make me stop?

Yeah, your two remaining brain cells might find eachother, connect, and form a thought.

:plus:

willow

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2007, 06:41:04 PM »
I've been baned for complaining about deleted posts (most of which didn't violate the TOS)

It was probably that immature internet tough-guy wannabe Fagg Flagg.  :finger:

Edit: I have my suspicions

you want I should break someone's neck?