Educational

Author Topic: Just say no!  (Read 4647 times)

The_P

Re: Just say no!
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 07:25:07 AM »
Is the idea that a woman might only want sex from you so far fetched Calandale?
Well in that case, you'd cut your costs by only paying half of a takeaway pizza...why go out for a meal when you can be satisfied and feel disgusted with yourself afterwards!

I prefer to skip the eating all together- why go through the pretence of some kind of date when all you really want is the sex? :laugh:
PI, you are jumping the gun...not all girls are like us! 

Oh, they are, but they like to pretend that they have some kind of integrity to uphold or summat.

Cunts.
No, you would be surprised the amount of women who actually don't enjoy sex as much as they make men think they do.
Much the same as men pretend to be all sweet by taking them out to dinner...when what they are really tuning for is the fuck later.
If only people would just be more direct about what the fuck they want...or think they want.
what is wrong with a man being sweet to get laid.
seems like that would be a given.  the woman attitude, is, well, a lie.

Because the sweetness is false, I expect. And falseness turns a lot of decent women off.

The_P

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2007, 07:26:34 AM »
Well in that case, you'd cut your costs by only paying half of a takeaway pizza...why go out for a meal when you can be satisfied and feel disgusted with yourself afterwards!

I prefer to skip the eating all together- why go through the pretence of some kind of date when all you really want is the sex? :laugh:

Oh, they are, but they like to pretend that they have some kind of integrity to uphold or summat.

Cunts.
No, you would be surprised the amount of women who actually don't enjoy sex as much as they make men think they do.
Much the same as men pretend to be all sweet by taking them out to dinner...when what they are really tuning for is the fuck later.
If only people would just be more direct about what the fuck they want...or think they want.

And that's why I think it is all a load of bullshit -- the dating game.
That's why God created hookers....and hands. ;)

Hookers, never. My hands, yeah, for they are my personal Gods of The Sex.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2007, 07:27:52 AM »
unfortunately, it is a game.

i am trying to show you to be honest and equal about it.  because the women are lacking in both those traits.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 07:28:38 AM »

i am trying to show you to be honest and equal about it.  because the women are lacking in both those traits.

Your wife and your daughters, Faggs?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 07:29:03 AM »

Cunts.
what is wrong with a man being sweet to get laid.
seems like that would be a given.  the woman attitude, is, well, a lie.
Both are lies is my point.  I'm not saying it's right or wrong...that's how it works...each has an agenda instead of just being themselves and taking it as it comes.
Not my cup of tea...although, I like dinner first with someone I can't wait to fuck afterwards when we both 'know' it has to happen...it's like torturous foreplay.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 07:29:48 AM »

i am trying to show you to be honest and equal about it.  because the women are lacking in both those traits.

I'm assuming there that you don't mean all women.

What you have to remember is that games like this wouldn't work if there weren't at least two players.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 07:30:05 AM »
Because the sweetness is false, I expect. And falseness turns a lot of decent women off.
i am not telling you to fake sweetness.  if you like her then you will be naturally kind.  if she acts like a cunt, then i am telling you to callher on it.

just don't pay in advance for the promise of sex.
equality needs to cut both ways.  unfortunately women scream for it, but they want it selectively.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 07:31:32 AM »

my daughters are not of the age yet to play this particular game.

my wife....well, she denied me the first time out, and later confessed that she wanted to.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 07:32:14 AM »
Anyway, I've shouted females dinner with no intention of fucking them.  Sometimes it's just nice to surprise someone with a night out on you.
....or ON you...!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 07:33:15 AM »

What you have to remember is that games like this wouldn't work if there weren't at least two players.
of course i don't mean ALL women.  that would be a generalization and we all know that generalizations are wrong.
i am talking about most women.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2007, 07:34:06 AM »

my wife....well, she denied me the first time out, and later confessed that she wanted to.
[/b]
Stop it.  Men are so visual that they usually know who they want to fuck long before the first date also...but they don't do it!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2007, 07:34:27 AM »
Anyway, I've shouted females dinner with no intention of fucking them.  Sometimes it's just nice to surprise someone with a night out on you.
....or ON you...!
i would suspect that this scenerio has to do with established relationships.  we are talking about dating and getting laid.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 07:34:58 AM »

i am trying to show you to be honest and equal about it.  because the women are lacking in both those traits.

This is not true.

Men are just as likely to be deceitful as women.

of course i don't mean ALL women.  that would be a generalization and we all know that generalizations are wrong.

This also is untrue.  Most people are honest, women just as much as men.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2007, 07:35:17 AM »

of course i don't mean ALL women.  that would be a generalization and we all know that generalizations are wrong.

But I thought you enjoyed the thrill of the chase, I thought you liked a woman who plays hard to get?  So wouldn't that mean that you enjoy the game playing too (or at least some forms of it).  Is it just having to spend money on a woman that pisses you off?

The_P

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2007, 07:35:34 AM »

[/b]
Stop it.  Men are so visual that they usually know who they want to fuck long before the first date also...but they don't do it!

That's definitely true with me.

Oh well, if I start on those pilates from Vivi's DVD, I'll turn into an adonis in no time at all -- then again, I'll still be clueless as fuck with women.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 07:37:56 AM by Barrywhore »