Educational

Author Topic: Just say no!  (Read 4646 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just say no!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 05:05:24 AM »
Is the idea that a woman might only want sex from you so far fetched Calandale?
Well in that case, you'd cut your costs by only paying half of a takeaway pizza...why go out for a meal when you can be satisfied and feel disgusted with yourself afterwards!

I prefer to skip the eating all together- why go through the pretence of some kind of date when all you really want is the sex? :laugh:
PI, you are jumping the gun...not all girls are like us! 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 05:08:30 AM »
Unfortunately. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 05:16:29 AM »
Well in that case, you'd cut your costs by only paying half of a takeaway pizza...why go out for a meal when you can be satisfied and feel disgusted with yourself afterwards!

I prefer to skip the eating all together- why go through the pretence of some kind of date when all you really want is the sex? :laugh:

Why do I keep forgetting that? Wishful thinking perhaps?  :eyebrows:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 05:20:10 AM »

Why do I keep forgetting that? Wishful thinking perhaps?  :eyebrows:
Then nothing would get done in the world, everyone would be...well...being naughty!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 05:22:58 AM »
I suppose you have a point there  :laugh: And think of all the places that would go out of business if people just gave into their urges without making their partner work for it.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 06:02:59 AM »
I suppose you have a point there  :laugh: And think of all the places that would go out of business if people just gave into their urges without making their partner work for it.
No, I just don't think everyone is as into it...therefore they are more into the pleasantries.  I'm all for pleasantries...can be nice foreplay...but honestly, I just don't think a lot of people are as in tune with that side of themselves.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 06:32:40 AM »
No, I just don't think everyone is as into it...therefore they are more into the pleasantries.  I'm all for pleasantries...can be nice foreplay...but honestly, I just don't think a lot of people are as in tune with that side of themselves.
i also suggest that you do not open the door for them.  women are not feeble.  they are perfectly capable of opening their own doors.
i agree, just be pleasant....be yourself.

and, if you can, have them pick you up for the date.  they can burn their oun gasoline.  besides, since you are a dude, your car is probably a pigsty.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 07:15:13 AM »

Oh, they are, but they like to pretend that they have some kind of integrity to uphold or summat.

Cunts.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 07:18:01 AM »

Oh, they are, but they like to pretend that they have some kind of integrity to uphold or summat.

Cunts.
No, you would be surprised the amount of women who actually don't enjoy sex as much as they make men think they do.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 07:19:27 AM »
I don't think that's necessarily to do with them being cunts, a lot of people don't look favourable on a woman who doesn't follow the dating 'rules' about when its acceptable to put out.  Being upfront about being just as into the sex as men gets you looked down on by some. 

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 07:19:43 AM »

Cunts.
No, you would be surprised the amount of women who actually don't enjoy sex as much as they make men think they do.
Much the same as men pretend to be all sweet by taking them out to dinner...when what they are really tuning for is the fuck later.
If only people would just be more direct about what the fuck they want...or think they want.

The_P

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 07:22:54 AM »

Cunts.
Much the same as men pretend to be all sweet by taking them out to dinner...when what they are really tuning for is the fuck later.
If only people would just be more direct about what the fuck they want...or think they want.

And that's why I think it is all a load of bullshit -- the dating game.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 07:23:38 AM »

Cunts.
what is wrong with a man being sweet to get laid.
seems like that would be a given.  the woman attitude, is, well, a lie.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »

Cunts.

And that's why I think it is all a load of bullshit -- the dating game.
That's why God created hookers....and hands. ;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 07:24:49 AM »
I agree it is all bullshit- who gives a rat's arse if you've been out with someone enough times to fuck them?  If you want to fuck them should it really matter if you're following the 'rules'?