I'm shocked.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: hi
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2007, 12:53:10 PM »
never mind.  i would probably have to write a thesis to explain something so simple to a simple man.

And probably use big words too, and wouldn't THAT tax your brain needlessly. I know how limiting those See-n-Says can be when researching thesis material.
geez.  another compliment taken badly.  are you always this defensive.  are you a sensitive type of guy?
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2007, 12:54:02 PM »
never mind.  i would probably have to write a thesis to explain something so simple to a simple man.

And probably use big words too, and wouldn't THAT tax your brain needlessly. I know how limiting those See-n-Says can be when researching thesis material.
geez.  another compliment taken badly.  are you always this defensive.  are you a sensitive type of guy?

Cannabis user. Go figure.

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2007, 12:55:39 PM »

You apparently suffer from a very peculiar dysfunction where you think words like 'simple' are a compliment.
And so what if I'm defensive? What's it to you? Huh? Huh?!?
It's not that I hate everyone, it's just that I hate you.

willow

« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2007, 12:56:09 PM »

You apparently suffer from a very peculiar dysfunction where you think words like 'simple' are a compliment.

you know what would be better? if you drank some coffee.

The_P

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2007, 12:58:36 PM »

So you can continue to be her "slave" at her guild on some crappy online rpg.

Are you that deeply insecure that you need hundreds of leering fans online?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2007, 12:59:03 PM »

simple is easy and it aint hard.
Misunderstood.

willow

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2007, 12:59:19 PM »

awwww...you're so cute.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2007, 12:59:37 PM »
i love evil willow. sexy and über incestuous.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

The_P

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2007, 01:01:11 PM »
i love evil willow. sexy and über incestuous.

Willow shags her dad? Does she also wear diapers?

The_P

« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2007, 01:02:35 PM »

awwww...you're so cute.

But you're more adorable!

I win against your patronising with my wonderful retort.

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2007, 01:02:59 PM »
Does she also wear diapers?

Not since the surgery, they chafe.
It's not that I hate everyone, it's just that I hate you.

The_P

« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2007, 01:03:46 PM »

You deal with Faggs, while I deal with your oh-so-witty fuck buddy. Capiche?

willow

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2007, 01:04:28 PM »

Are you that deeply insecure that you need hundreds of leering fans online?

<sigh>

it was a j-o-k-e.

yes, I have a guild. but those fucks won't do one damned thing I tell them to. bastards.

willow

« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2007, 01:05:11 PM »

You deal with Faggs, while I deal with your oh-so-witty fuck buddy. Capiche?

we're not fuck buddies. he refused to wear the dress.