Author Topic: hi  (Read 12700 times)

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
Re: hi
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2007, 03:56:21 PM »
you may like to know that he moderates on at least three fora>

*shrug* I respect that, I do, but if he doesn't like me, he doesn't like me. If he wants to use that against me in forums, more teh suxxor for me, but I'm not the sort of person who plays nice-nice to get ahead.

Probably explains what I'm doing way back here at the ass-end.

Really, not knowing him at all? I'd guess he's ambivelent towards me, and only noteworthy because I'm new.

Also, I have this really natty hat.

And that's the last post I'm making on Willows introduction. She really will kill me, and that hurts.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 03:58:06 PM by SomeRandomGuy »
It's not that I hate everyone, it's just that I hate you.

willow

« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2007, 04:03:34 PM »
I have to go kill shit in WoW, now, before I break out in a rash....

I'm just sayin'.

You need your nappies changed?

please use the sensitive wipes...

willow

« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2007, 04:04:22 PM »

*shrug* I respect that, I do, but if he doesn't like me, he doesn't like me. If he wants to use that against me in forums, more teh suxxor for me, but I'm not the sort of person who plays nice-nice to get ahead.

Probably explains what I'm doing way back here at the ass-end.

Really, not knowing him at all? I'd guess he's ambivelent towards me, and only noteworthy because I'm new.

Also, I have this really natty hat.

And that's the last post I'm making on Willows introduction. She really will kill me, and that hurts.

I was already going to kill you...so stop making it seem like you're making a grand sacrifice in my name. :P

it's already too late...I am tainted with your hate.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2007, 04:12:51 PM »

It's an in-joke, he isn't serious. And neither am I. Seriously, I would never use that against you on any other forum. I don't believe in moderators that hold grudges.

This is Intensity, however. It's not moderated, it's not regulated, and people say what they want, when they want. If you're new (and you are, and it's just a fact, not an insult) and say something stupid or something that someone thinks is stupid, you'll be called on it. That's just the way things work. Usually when you're a newbie, people will wait and see what kind of person you are before they really get on your case. You get a chance to define yourself.

Sometimes this goes wrong, sometimes not. In your case, you managed to annoy me for some reason. No big deal, it'll pass (in fact, it has all but passed already, and now I'm simply passing the time and engaging in some light banter) and I don't get to decide anything beyond my own opinions anyway.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2007, 04:23:22 PM »

It's an in-joke, he isn't serious. And neither am I. Seriously, I would never use that against you on any other forum. I don't believe in moderators that hold grudges.

This is Intensity, however. It's not moderated, it's not regulated, and people say what they want, when they want. If you're new (and you are, and it's just a fact, not an insult) and say something stupid or something that someone thinks is stupid, you'll be called on it. That's just the way things work. Usually when you're a newbie, people will wait and see what kind of person you are before they really get on your case. You get a chance to define yourself.

Sometimes this goes wrong, sometimes not. In your case, you managed to annoy me for some reason. No big deal, it'll pass (in fact, it has all but passed already, and now I'm simply passing the time and engaging in some light banter) and I don't get to decide anything beyond my own opinions anyway.

Well, I did miss the inside joke, but I was fairly certain you weren't the type to use it against me. Yeah, I'm a jerk sometimes... adolescent, you put it? The fact of the matter is that there are few venues where people enjoy the banter, light or otherwise, as much as I do. So, in that I am glad to have found you all. I don't take insult, my feeling never gets hurt, and as long as you know I don't actually want to hurt your feelings (or anyone elses) I think we'll all play nicely in the same sandbox.

That being said, people frequently hate me. I hope you're not one, but I have gotten rather used to it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2007, 04:27:08 PM »
Excellent reply. :plus:

And in case I didn't say it earlier, welcome to Intensity! We aren't all bad but most of us like to try. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

willow

« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2007, 04:36:58 PM »

Well, I did miss the inside joke, but I was fairly certain you weren't the type to use it against me. Yeah, I'm a jerk sometimes... adolescent, you put it? The fact of the matter is that there are few venues where people enjoy the banter, light or otherwise, as much as I do. So, in that I am glad to have found you all. I don't take insult, my feeling never gets hurt, and as long as you know I don't actually want to hurt your feelings (or anyone elses) I think we'll all play nicely in the same sandbox.

That being said, people frequently hate me. I hope you're not one, but I have gotten rather used to it.

I hate you.

Offline SomeRandomGuy

• Constant Poster
  • Black is a picture.
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2007, 04:40:09 PM »
I hate you.

Yes, but you're not people.

willow

« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2007, 05:24:13 PM »
I hate you.

what gives it away? the green scales under my skirt?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2007, 05:30:50 PM »
I hate you.

the smell of fish certainly didn't give it away.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2007, 05:32:28 PM »
somerandomguy:

now that we have had a chance to introduce ourselves, welcome!
Misunderstood.

willow

« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2007, 05:38:34 PM »
I hate you.

that's not me, sweets...that is your upper lip.

The_P

« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2007, 07:31:45 PM »
Hey Willow and RandomGuy.  I'd say more, but I can't be arsed.

heya.

don't put us in the same sentence...he is like a tumor I can't have removed.

what does that mean, to be arsed?

He's too otiose to say any more, you silly P Gurl.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2007, 07:37:20 PM »
I hate you.

why would you tell people what i was recently doing to you?
Misunderstood.

willow

« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2007, 08:51:03 PM »
I hate you.

why would you tell people what i was recently doing to you?

aww...lover...you don't have to be ashamed about sexing up your mom.
a *lot* of people don't find that repulsive, at all.