Educational

Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.  (Read 10699 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2007, 11:56:50 PM »
what does it say?  come on, scrap - this is intensity.  back up your words, or shut the fuck up.

Smoking Gun

You're an actress, an NPD. I had doubts that ASD and NPD could be co-morbid, but I've seen enough now to convince me otherwise.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2007, 02:12:12 AM »
:LMAO:

brilliant!  this is so funny, on several levels.  first, the three day rule applies anyway, so the thread was dead.  secondly, it's obvious you had nothing to say before other people posted stuff, so it's obvious you had no real reason for calling me out, other than because you've got it in for me - just because i said i wouldn't have make-up P.I. with you, scrap?  grow up.  and jumping on a badnwagon is dull and shows a lack of intelligence, if you ask me - think for yourself.  and thirdly, you questioned my diagnosis , and so killed the thread.

marvellous.

you think whatever you want to, hon.  enjoy yourself.

bye!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2007, 05:58:52 AM »
what does it say?  come on, scrap - this is intensity.  back up your words, or shut the fuck up.

Smoking Gun

You're an actress, an NPD. I had doubts that ASD and NPD could be co-morbid, but I've seen enough now to convince me otherwise.
i am trying to remain neutral on that other thread so i will post what i see here.

that is not a smoking gun.

it seemed to me that Lucifer was giving a good friend some help.  we don't know about the conversations before that conversation, but it seems that neuroman was seeking advice.  and Lucifer was only trying to be supportive, and at times give some TOUGH LOVE.

you talked about manipulation in that other thread, scrap, but i really saw nick being manipulative when he started dribbling all over the place.  men know that women have motherly instincts...i think he was just trying to get her attention.

also, scrap, who isn't manipulative?  people do what they need to do to meet their needs.  we are all egoists.  i fear the people the most who are unwilling to admit this.  i think they are the most manipulative, mostly because they are willing to lie about their aims.
Misunderstood.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2007, 06:15:48 AM »

Smoking Gun

i am trying to remain neutral on that other thread so i will post what i see here.

that is not a smoking gun.

it seemed to me that Lucifer was giving a good friend some help.  we don't know about the conversations before that conversation, but it seems that neuroman was seeking advice.  and Lucifer was only trying to be supportive, and at times give some TOUGH LOVE.

you talked about manipulation in that other thread, scrap, but i really saw nick being manipulative when he started dribbling all over the place.  men know that women have motherly instincts...i think he was just trying to get her attention.

also, scrap, who isn't manipulative?  people do what they need to do to meet their needs.  we are all egoists.  i fear the people the most who are unwilling to admit this.  i think they are the most manipulative, mostly because they are willing to lie about their aims.
Its a smoking gun if Lucifer stepped forth now and denied being manipulative. But she hasnt, not that I am aware. Anyway, who said being manipulative is a bad thing.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2007, 06:44:54 AM »
we are all manipulative on some level.

i don't think that it is a life changing thing if someone is using their manipulation skills to sieze power on an internet forum.  i mean, that is what the whole thing is about, right?
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 06:50:34 AM »

i don't think that it is a life changing thing if someone is using their manipulation skills to sieze power on an internet forum.  i mean, that is what the whole thing is about, right?

I don't like people here for the sake of gaining power over this message board, you silly sausage.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 07:24:51 AM »

I don't like people here for the sake of gaining power over this message board, you silly sausage.
that sounded just sooooo :ghey:
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2007, 01:03:01 PM »
first, the three day rule applies anyway, so the thread was dead.

There's no such thing as a 3 day rule.

secondly, it's obvious you had nothing to say before other people posted stuff, so it's obvious you had no real reason for calling me out, other than because you've got it in for me - just because i said i wouldn't have make-up P.I. with you, scrap?

I started this call-out as a joke, but started to notice NPD behaviors in you.

and jumping on a badnwagon is dull and shows a lack of intelligence, if you ask me -

I didn't ask you and I'm not jumping on a bandwagon. Pryaxis and I just noticed the same thing without discussing it.

and thirdly, you questioned my diagnosis , and so killed the thread.

I never questioned your diagnosis. I had just never seen before, such a clear case of ASD and NPD co-morbidity.

Scrapheap

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »

I don't see how admiting to playing mind games with people equals support and tough love.

Lucifer mor or less denied having motherly instincts, and instead, admited it was all part of an act to get what she wants.

Do you feel that Callaway is manipulative?? I've made a similar point you're making here about her. She wears a girlscout image that I think hides part of her true person. For the most part, she's a good person, but she hides the bad parts of herself from public view.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2007, 01:11:46 PM »
i'm with Lucifer.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Scrapheap

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2007, 01:15:02 PM »
i'm with Lucifer.

a well articulated argument.  ::)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2007, 01:16:50 PM »
first, the three day rule applies anyway, so the thread was dead.

There's no such thing as a 3 day rule.

secondly, it's obvious you had nothing to say before other people posted stuff, so it's obvious you had no real reason for calling me out, other than because you've got it in for me - just because i said i wouldn't have make-up P.I. with you, scrap?

I started this call-out as a joke, but started to notice NPD behaviors in you.

and jumping on a badnwagon is dull and shows a lack of intelligence, if you ask me -

I didn't ask you and I'm not jumping on a bandwagon. Pryaxis and I just noticed the same thing without discussing it.

and thirdly, you questioned my diagnosis , and so killed the thread.

I never questioned your diagnosis. I had just never seen before, such a clear case of ASD and NPD co-morbidity.

thank you, doctor.

anyway...

bollocks to all that piffle.  you've got a cob on cos i said i wouldn't have make up sex with you, and you were pwned all over the place.  so your ego took a slight bruising - get over it.  you're 35, not 18, for fuck's sake - grow up.

i'll reply again when you show some sign of maturity, an original thought, or that you've got over your paranoid delusions and actually have some sort of argument.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2007, 01:20:57 PM »

The_P

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2007, 01:24:19 PM »
This is crap.

No, seriously. This discussion is fucking crap. If Vivi was manipulative towards me, at least I'll be the one with the facts because I KNOW HER. Not people online with their preconceived notions.

Fuck me, Scrap, I know we had a couple of scraps (lol, pun) in the past, but that doesn't mean to say that I'm going to call you out over being manipulative as an admin 'cause I have better things to do than to second-guess anonymous assholes and their intentions.

Basically, I don't give a shit what you do, why do you with her? She's a teacher, she's earning honestly, she has helped people in the past, she made enemies with others. No different from any other person I know.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 01:27:16 PM by Yoghourt Top »

Scrapheap

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2007, 01:27:09 PM »

thank you, doctor.

anyway...

bollocks to all that piffle.

A well articulated argument.  ::)

you've got a cob on cos i said i wouldn't have make up sex with you, and you were pwned all over the place.

You need to update the prescription on your glasses. I said i started the thread as a joke. The pwning was in you mind and the minds of those you have influence over.

so your ego took a slight bruising - get over it.  you're 35, not 18, for fuck's sake - grow up.

You lack the ability to bruise my ego. I'd tell you to grow up, but NPD is almost never curable.

i'll reply again when you show some sign of maturity, an original thought, or that you've got over your paranoid delusions and actually have some sort of argument.

Posting in the mirror.