Educational

Author Topic: Someone started a thread about us at WP.  (Read 30682 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Someone started a thread about us at WP.
« Reply #660 on: June 22, 2007, 08:59:34 AM »
well uh because i know grael is 32 and flagg is 16. i mean whos taken atvantage of who? shurley not a 16 year old aspie. get real cal ::)

'Tis a bit patronising to suggest that minors fail to outsmart elders.

I don't know too much about this Grael broad, but after seeing pictures of her slit wrists on this website, she seems rather insecure and unstable, in my book. The last thing an unstable person would want to do for themselves is to establish a relationship with a minor on the internet. Heck, she should avoid the internet altogether if she's fucking down.

Whether she likes it or not, minors are always at the top spot of the vulnerable hierarchy; it doesn't really matter how depressed or insane you are as an adult -- the little shits come first.

graelwyns a crap mod. she should be demodded, hypocrite? shure. she cusses out people and talks about her farting, and period pains way to much. i just want tot scok her in the face when she talks about her farting, period pains, mostley because its like who cares? do i talk about my fucking blue balls on there? or unwanted erections??????

Why bother when you can just post pictures of your blue balls and your unwanted erections instead?

::)
listen bitch i am up early and im in no mood. everyone knows wrist cutters are pussys, if they were insane they'd either kill someone or actually kill themselves/ its a cry for help and i dont buy it, yeah no shit kids come first i think thats what ive made clear in this thread you fucking retard. i dont post pictures of my balls or cock over at wp, hell i dont even talk about my cock or balls over there so you might as well eat a fucking shit sandwich

Sumwun seems a widdle sensitive.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

richard

« Reply #661 on: June 22, 2007, 01:28:16 PM »
not at all. quit opposite infact, look my life is already depressing enough than to listen to how someone cuts there arms for attention or pulls there hairout. graelwyn seems to have every dramatic problem in the world and shes gotta tell everyone about it. did you hear about how she hates her boobs so much she wants to cut them off? yeah. if yer that fucked up in the head why dont you get some fucking professional help instead of share your dramatic bullshit with the rest of us? i dont want to fucking hear it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #662 on: June 22, 2007, 01:35:32 PM »
But that's what I like about her. She has lot of interesting things to say.

richard

« Reply #663 on: June 22, 2007, 01:36:45 PM »
like what?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #664 on: June 22, 2007, 01:36:59 PM »
not at all. quit opposite infact, look my life is already depressing enough than to listen to how someone cuts there arms for attention or pulls there hairout. graelwyn seems to have every dramatic problem in the world and shes gotta tell everyone about it. did you hear about how she hates her boobs so much she wants to cut them off? yeah. if yer that fucked up in the head why dont you get some fucking professional help instead of share your dramatic bullshit with the rest of us? i dont want to fucking hear it.
why are you all of a sudden understandable?
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #665 on: June 22, 2007, 01:38:22 PM »
like what?

About her boobs and her period and how depressed she is. About her family and her abuse history.

richard

« Reply #666 on: June 22, 2007, 01:40:54 PM »
oh please almost everyones been abused. im not running around on message boards telling people im gonna cut my dick off and shave my tounge with a rusty razor. shes an attention whore who needs to grow the fuck up

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #667 on: June 22, 2007, 01:47:08 PM »

I think that people with Borderline Personality Disorder do stuff like that.  I wonder if she is Borderline?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

The criteria are:

• Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. [Not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]
  • A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
  • Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.
  • Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, promiscuous sex, eating disorders, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating). [Again, not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]
  • Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, threats, or self-mutilating behavior.
  • Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days)
  • Chronic feelings of emptiness.
  • Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).
  • Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms.

--- from the DSM-IV-TR, 301.83.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #668 on: June 22, 2007, 01:49:59 PM »
wow.  maybe she fits all of the above.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #669 on: June 22, 2007, 01:52:01 PM »
well she defintly has anger issues, i really dont give a fuck what ails her, she needs to seek professional help if its that bad or STFU already about the dramatic hairpulling and wanting to cut her pussy lips off

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #670 on: June 22, 2007, 01:52:14 PM »
oh please almost everyones been abused. im not running around on message boards telling people im gonna cut my dick off and shave my tounge with a rusty razor. shes an attention whore who needs to grow the fuck up

LOL.  :plus: 

Callaway, I think Grael has mentioned herself having BPD possibly or been diagnosed with it but I'm not sure. I'd have to dig through her posts again.

richard

« Reply #671 on: June 22, 2007, 01:55:34 PM »
i knew a gal who was indian that had MR and her tribe threw her in a fucking bond fire to get the demons out of her, she looked like freddy cruger, her skin was burned so bad. and she isnt half as fucking dramatic as grealwyn is.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #672 on: June 22, 2007, 02:12:06 PM »
i knew a gal who was indian that had MR and her tribe threw her in a fucking bond fire to get the demons out of her, she looked like freddy cruger, her skin was burned so bad. and she isnt half as fucking dramatic as grealwyn is.

Of course, she is freaking retarded, literaly. She doesn't have the capability to be one. Did those dumbasses get their ass busted with the cops for doing such a crime?

richard

« Reply #673 on: June 22, 2007, 02:19:52 PM »
Of course, she is freaking retarded, literaly. She doesn't have the capability to be one. Did those dumbasses get their ass busted with the cops for doing such a crime?
regardless or not im sure she knew what happend to her. she wasnt severly mentally retarded, prolly somewhere in the middle. anyways atleast she was rescued, and helped. and no all those fucks stayed on the reservation. its like there own country, the usa cant touch em.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #674 on: June 22, 2007, 02:34:12 PM »
some of those borderline things apply to me, i've always wondered if i am borderline but i don't believe in borderline as an actual thing. it's just like taking a bunch of things and calling them a thing. like this person likes ice cream, wears funny hats, has a puppy and has a love/hate relationship with reality tv...what's it called? lets call it Rather Normal Disorder! he is clearly rather normal and like everyone else!

but anyway. i have a truly unstable self-image, does anyone else here?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: