Educational

Author Topic: Someone started a thread about us at WP.  (Read 31148 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Someone started a thread about us at WP.
« Reply #465 on: June 17, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »
can we find out who moved the thread?
also i started a new discussion about the subject matter here:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=753502#753502
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #466 on: June 17, 2007, 05:58:28 PM »
can we find out who moved the thread?
also i started a new discussion about the subject matter here:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=753502#753502

That's Graelwyn all right.

I wanted to say that in the thread but I was afraid she take it the wrong way and get upset and I don't want to do that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #467 on: June 17, 2007, 06:00:46 PM »
then why did you have no problem attacking eclair when her only crime was trying to understand you and defend you?

is it because graelwyn is a mod over there and uses it against her sworn enemies?

i think you owe eclair an apology, and some karma, for your part in this misunderstanding.
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #468 on: June 17, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »

then why did you have no problem attacking eclair when her only crime was trying to understand you and defend you?

Dude, she accused me of playing "my baby game" when I wasn't and then she got all pissy when I didn't even answer her questions quick enough and she then accused me of playing "the baby game" when I did answer it just to make her happy. Then I thought it was a misunderstanding until I saw her last post in my story thread by saying every post of mine here was to manipulate you all into my fetish. Shealso thinks I pretended to not understand things. Just because I know a lot about some things and know phrases and words, doesn't mean I know every single english word and terms in the dictionary. I learn from experiance and reading and talking to people.
Then she expected me to take it all through PM which I thought was some kind of joke because Yeah I PM her and she PMs me back telling me to stop "playing my baby game" and I certinaly didn't want to hear that from her again because it's the last thing I need. I have been hurt by other aspies and they didn't apologize for hurting me or offending me because of freedom of speech and everyone has every right to express their opinions so I never expect an apologize from aspies but when they do apologize, it flatters me. Some NTs are the same way too by refusing to apologize when they offend someone by accident just by what they say. I've been there too.

God lady look at my other threads that don't have diapers in them or adult baby play, etc. You call that manipulation too and "my games?"

It's all in the Submissions board in my story thread. It's all there unless she deletes her posts.

is it because graelwyn is a mod over there and uses it against her sworn enemies?

She hasn't done anything yet to hurt me so there is no reason for me to not care if I hurt her or not. I only care when I accidently hurt someone and they have done nothing wrong.

i think you owe eclair an apology, and some karma, for your part in this misunderstanding.

No she owes me first for falsly accusing me. Besides, didn't she say she doesn't care about her karma. If she was bluffing, too bad. I thought she was a cool person at first but I was wrong until my story.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #469 on: June 17, 2007, 06:27:21 PM »
start a poll.

provide the evidence and ask people who they felt drew first blood.  i see it differently than you, and i read the entire thing, remember?
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #470 on: June 17, 2007, 06:35:06 PM »
start a poll.

provide the evidence and ask people who they felt drew first blood.  i see it differently than you, and i read the entire thing, remember?

The whole thread? All five pages of it?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #471 on: June 17, 2007, 06:37:25 PM »
start a poll.

yes, i agree that she got nasty with you, but only after you misunderstood what she was saying and started that thread at WP in the haven.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #472 on: June 17, 2007, 06:50:42 PM »
Or settle this in the Main Event forum.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 06:55:24 PM by TheNaziSheep »

ozymandias

« Reply #473 on: June 17, 2007, 06:57:12 PM »
start a poll.

I agree with McJ.  Diapergirl, if you want people to understand you, provide the evidence that people have misunderstood you.  I'd say; "Piss or get off the pot", but in your case, "Get on the pot and piss" would be more appropriate. ::)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #474 on: June 17, 2007, 07:04:17 PM »
start a poll.

yes, i agree that she got nasty with you, but only after you misunderstood what she was saying and started that thread at WP in the haven.

Which is why I have no respect for her and care if I offend her or upset her, etc. Apologizing first would mean she has won the battle. Think I'm that easy to give up. If I do do a poll, I will show the thread where everyone will know where to read it and maybe quote her posts too in case she decides to delete them and show some pages from this thread where it shows she refuses to believe she hurt me. Maybe I will quote her too in my poll. She is gonna have to acuse me of making it up about her by pretending that's what she said if she does delete her posts to hide the evidence. Some people will do anything to win.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #475 on: June 17, 2007, 07:12:02 PM »
like i said, there is no disputing that she got nasty with you.  but the timeline is important here.

i believe that you misunderstood her, and started a thread (a nasty accusatory thread) about her on WP, long before she reacted and was nasty to you.

i submit that you misunderstood her, and then you started it.  she was perfectly within her rights to defend herself.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #476 on: June 17, 2007, 08:05:36 PM »
http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=750796#750796

i doubt calling graelwyn a peadophile and WP being a playground for paedos will last long.

Now this thread is gone too. 

This is the WP that I remember.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #477 on: June 17, 2007, 08:11:18 PM »
http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=750796#750796

i doubt calling graelwyn a peadophile and WP being a playground for paedos will last long.

Now this thread is gone too. 

This is the WP that I remember.

THAT thread should have been deleted immediately.
The only reason that I didn't touch it, was I WILL not
delete a thread started by another moderator. Normally,
I simply indicate my view in private.

From what I understand, just about ANY thread mentioning
intensity will be deleted by one mod, who has taken it into
his head that he can judge matters even when Alex has
left them alone.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #478 on: June 17, 2007, 08:12:15 PM »
which thread was it? graelwyns in the haven.  or mine in the love and dating.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #479 on: June 17, 2007, 08:16:39 PM »
I don't really know what you're asking.
The ONLY one I'm pissed about was the old
one. The rest deserved to die, for one reason
or another. They were ALL flaming.