Educational

Author Topic: Someone started a thread about us at WP.  (Read 30678 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Someone started a thread about us at WP.
« Reply #360 on: June 16, 2007, 06:53:22 PM »
i guarantee that she was sending him nudes of her.

what, would you do, if i was trolling a support website, and picked up your (known) 16 year old daughter and was sending her nudes of myself?

what, indeed?
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #361 on: June 16, 2007, 07:00:00 PM »
postperson was "ladybug" on AI and was banned for making personal attacks, which was basically dx'ing people who disagreed with her. ::)

I don't think Postperson is the same person as Ladybug, Ozymandias.

Postperson lives in Australia and Ladybug lives in the US.

I agree that their Modus Operandi are similar.

Maybe, but then again profiles can be made to show anything.  I could go back and look up ladybig(ego)'s info, but, quite frankly I could care less about the cunt.  She was a cheap shot artist and a manipulative bitch, to hell with her and postpileperson.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #362 on: June 16, 2007, 07:02:50 PM »
Well, it's lovely that everyone there is so accepting of an age gap like that.  It's certainly much more moral to accept that than to be accepting of a bunch of people 18 years old and older who have voluntarily joined a web site where you can do such horrible things as say dirty words at each other.

It's also lovely that they're so good at apologetics on this topic.

Lovely.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #363 on: June 16, 2007, 07:10:52 PM »
Well, it's lovely that everyone there is so accepting of an age gap like that.  It's certainly much more moral to accept that than to be accepting of a bunch of people 18 years old and older who have voluntarily joined a web site where you can do such horrible things as say dirty words at each other.

It's also lovely that they're so good at apologetics on this topic.

Lovely.

I know.  They are falling over themselves to tell Graelwyn that it is OK that she is involved with Flagg, who is 16 and lives in a state where the age of consent is 18.

How do you think they would be acting if Litigious were posting about having sexual relations with that 15 year old girl, in a country where it is actually legal.

I'll say this.  No matter how cool Flagg's parents are acting about this, if she does anything sexual with Flagg, they have a fight and then she starts stalking him like she did tea cosy guy, how cool will his parents be with her?  Graelwyn is setting herself up for a world of hurt.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #364 on: June 16, 2007, 07:27:21 PM »
http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=750796#750796

i doubt calling graelwyn a peadophile and WP being a playground for paedos will last long.
Just because his parents know doesn't mean shit...hell, parents sexually and emotionally abuse their children all the time...not protecting them is also a subliminal way of doing this too. 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #365 on: June 16, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »
http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=750796#750796

i doubt calling graelwyn a peadophile and WP being a playground for paedos will last long.
Just because his parents know doesn't mean shit...hell, parents sexually and emotionally abuse their children all the time...not protecting them is also a subliminal way of doing this too. 
and besides, how do we know that they give their blessing.  grael has, in the past, said whatever, just to support a position.

what i read in that thread was a bunch of pseudo intellectual teens tossing support for one of their own.
callaway has made a good point about what happens if this thing goes up in flames.  WP could be liable for condoning this from one of their representatives....not sure if it applies to non paid reps.  but WP is a money maker, and he should be on top of these things.

the problem with the pseudo intellectual teens is that they cannot see two steps in front of them.  they do not see the potential for disaster that this could bring on their beloved website....and their fearless leader.

btw- did people here know that the haven was pyraxis' brainchild....i think i have that correct.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #366 on: June 16, 2007, 07:40:37 PM »

and besides, how do we know that they give their blessing.  grael has, in the past, said whatever, just to support a position.

what i read in that thread was a bunch of pseudo intellectual teens tossing support for one of their own.
callaway has made a good point about what happens if this thing goes up in flames.  WP could be liable for condoning this from one of their representatives....not sure if it applies to non paid reps.  but WP is a money maker, and he should be on top of these things.

the problem with the pseudo intellectual teens is that they cannot see two steps in front of them.  they do not see the potential for disaster that this could bring on their beloved website....and their fearless leader.

btw- did people here know that the haven was pyraxis' brainchild....i think i have that correct.
Don't worry...if Alex read the PM Graelwyn sent me, he should be kicking her ass off there soon, so it will be interesting to see if he has any balls to allow her to continue there.
I also think it's amusing that a woman whose wealthy parents pay her way in life called me low class trash and then brings up sexual abuse as a reason to attack me for questioning why her relationship might be innappropriate because she's a Mod. 

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #367 on: June 16, 2007, 07:44:51 PM »

Don't worry...if Alex read the PM Graelwyn sent me, he should be kicking her ass off there soon, so it will be interesting to see if he has any balls to allow her to continue there.
I also think it's amusing that a woman whose wealthy parents pay her way in life called me low class trash and then brings up sexual abuse as a reason to attack me for questioning why her relationship might be innappropriate because she's a Mod. 

Did you forward it, or are you planning to just let him discover it on his own by randomly reading other people's PM's?  He might not have as much time to read them as he used to, now that he is in college.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #368 on: June 16, 2007, 07:47:00 PM »
i read all the time about paedo stings catching internet predators.
is their an international consensus about internet protocol, yet?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #369 on: June 16, 2007, 07:53:29 PM »

Did you forward it, or are you planning to just let him discover it on his own by randomly reading other people's PM's?  He might not have as much time to read them as he used to, now that he is in college.

I could forward it, but it would be just playing into her threats.  

It's funny how they bag Intensity for being so cruel and childish, when all the stuff that has been written over there over this is just ridiculous.  Especially as it started by me defending myself in a thread started about me.  I'm just disappointed that it's become a big Eclair is a Bitch fest and Intensity people are assholes...all because I asked a serious question about a fetish I didn't understand...so bitchy...yeah right.  
The reason I called Graelwyn out in there about her status as a Mod, was because initially in the thread she was all wise and saying to likedcalico...'Oh I know who you are talking about', when really there was no way she would have thought it was me....she was, as usual just trying to play up her status of the all-knowing being.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #370 on: June 16, 2007, 07:55:15 PM »
Please, I don't want Graelwyn in her medieval dresses out the front of my house doing voodoo witch craft...
hang on...a chunk of my hair has been cut out....
and my fingernails are shorter....

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #371 on: June 16, 2007, 07:56:36 PM »
i hate when i use the wrong version of they're.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #372 on: June 16, 2007, 07:56:46 PM »
Lord, here we go....now it looks like all the WP's are joining here.
Can I get banned from this site if this shit continues?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #373 on: June 16, 2007, 07:57:45 PM »
Fatty's online so you might get spanked for it.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #374 on: June 16, 2007, 07:59:27 PM »
Lord, here we go....now it looks like all the WP's are joining here.
Can I get banned from this site if this shit continues?

Banned from Intensity?  No way!