Educational

Author Topic: Someone started a thread about us at WP.  (Read 30684 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Someone started a thread about us at WP.
« Reply #300 on: June 16, 2007, 08:06:32 AM »
a bunch of kids with a determined look in their eyes, carrying plasic forks and homemade noon-chucks, getting psyched up about coming over here to kick our asses.
Can we send Callaway out first in a tight leather body suit and mask to karate kick the first 'heroes'...
loving your visuals!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #301 on: June 16, 2007, 08:08:04 AM »
a bunch of kids with a determined look in their eyes, carrying plasic forks and homemade noon-chucks, getting psyched up about coming over here to kick our asses.
Can we send Callaway out first in a tight leather body suit and mask to karate kick the first 'heroes'...
loving your visuals!
i think that she would educate them as to why they don't belong here.  then they would all fall in love with her.  and she would treat them all to milk and cookies.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #302 on: June 16, 2007, 08:09:38 AM »
loving your visuals!
i think that she would educate them as to why they don't belong here.  then they would all fall in love with her.  and she would treat them all to milk and cookies.
And apologise for the naughty boisterous children in the backyard poking each others eyes out...ie; us?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2007, 08:11:18 AM »
loving your visuals!
And apologise for the naughty boisterous children in the backyard poking each others eyes out...ie; us?
doubt she'd apologise.  she would patiently explain that this is how some adults like to play.

but she clams up, when one of the kids asks about the moaning coming from the back room.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #304 on: June 16, 2007, 08:13:07 AM »
loving your visuals!
doubt she'd apologise.  she would patiently explain that this is how some adults like to play.

but she clams up, when one of the kids asks about the moaning coming from the back room.
I wonder if Callaway's daughter has ever come close to catching her shagging and how Callaway would explain it!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #305 on: June 16, 2007, 08:23:12 AM »
loving your visuals!

I wonder if Callaway's daughter has ever come close to catching her shagging and how Callaway would explain it!
ask her in her thread for it.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #306 on: June 16, 2007, 08:26:28 AM »
I see Postie got her poison pen out. We're all wankers who don't have Aspergers, everyone! :LMAO:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #307 on: June 16, 2007, 08:34:27 AM »
OMG...now little fuckers are asking for the link to here to see what the disagreement was about.

I verified that Cognizant is over 18 (28), so I gave him a link to Intensitysquared's main page via PM on WP, but I explained that he would need to join and post a few times before he could see most of Liked Calico / Spokane Girl's posts.  I also gave him a link to her Ask Away thread, where she talks about wearing diapers.  There is no point in linking her posts in the Sex forum or the Submissions forum, because he can't see them yet anyway.  Looking at his other recent posts when I was trying to verify his age, I think he might just be interested in us.

I see that you are over 18, so I am giving you this link:

http://www.intensitysquared.com

What people say there is uncensored, so there is quite a pit of profanity and some graphic images. I'm telling you this in case you are easily offended.

If you are trying to figure out what happened between Liked Calico and Eclair, you will need to join and post a few posts first, but you can at least see Spokane Girl's Ask Away thread, where she talks about voluntarily wearing diapers and people trying to understand why:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=3954.msg171786#msg171786

Liked Calico here on WP is Spokane Girl on Intensity. Hope this helps.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #308 on: June 16, 2007, 08:35:28 AM »
I see Postie got her poison pen out. We're all wankers who don't have Aspergers, everyone! :LMAO:
yes, as I noted earlier.  Because we are such good communicators and all we must not have AS or anything like it.
When I first went to WP it freaked the shit out of me because everyone was full on talking about feelings and girly shit...
then I just hung a lot in the adult thread to avoid the crappola.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #309 on: June 16, 2007, 08:36:42 AM »
loving your visuals!

ask her in her thread for it.

Gee, thanks.

:emb:

Minus one, BTW.  Someone plussed you off the perfect 666.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: June 16, 2007, 08:37:45 AM »
OMG...now little fuckers are asking for the link to here to see what the disagreement was about.

I verified that Cognizant is over 18 (28), so I gave him a link to Intensitysquared's main page via PM on WP, but I explained that he would need to join and post a few times before he could see most of Liked Calico / Spokane Girl's posts.  I also gave him a link to her Ask Away thread, where she talks about wearing diapers.  There is no point in linking her posts in the Sex forum or the Submissions forum, because he can't see them yet anyway.  Looking at his other recent posts when I was trying to verify his age, I think he might just be interested in us.

What people say there is uncensored, so there is quite a pit of profanity and some graphic images. I'm telling you this in case you are easily offended.

If you are trying to figure out what happened between Liked Calico and Eclair, you will need to join and post a few posts first, but you can at least see Spokane Girl's Ask Away thread, where she talks about voluntarily wearing diapers and people trying to understand why:

Hell I'm trying to figure out what happened that she would complain about me there of all places!
Let's see what he's made of.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #311 on: June 16, 2007, 08:38:50 AM »
Gee, thanks.

Actually, he was several above and I minused him twice in hopes that someone else would lend a hand.  :D
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: June 16, 2007, 08:40:06 AM »

YOU are at 666 now!

:woohoo:

I am so tempted to greet Postie on WP.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #313 on: June 16, 2007, 08:43:27 AM »
Gee, thanks.

Actually, he was several above and I minused him twice in hopes that someone else would lend a hand.  :D

Thanks, PMS Elle.  Purposeful Insanity is so far up it is pointless to minus her now, but now we have a new 666 competition between McJagger and Duncvis.

Sorry, PI.

:'(

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #314 on: June 16, 2007, 08:45:56 AM »

Hell I'm trying to figure out what happened that she would complain about me there of all places!
Let's see what he's made of.

I think that it was obviously a misunderstanding on her part.  You were curious about her and she mistook that curiosity for an attack.  It happens sometimes to curious people like us.