Author Topic: Ask me anything about me  (Read 18540 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Ask me anything about me
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2007, 04:33:58 AM »
cool.

Yeah, if only all the schools actually followed them.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2007, 11:14:51 AM »
Do you get a sexual thrill from changing babies' diapers?

I hope not. I haven't changed a baby since I was seven which was my little brother who has now been out of them for 14 years.

Good, because that would be weird.

One good thing is if you ever do have babies, you will have no problems changing their diapers and you will be very understanding if they are difficult to potty train.

I don't plan on pottytraining them unless they want to quit wearing. My husband would have to do the work if he wants them toilet trained.

Why would you want to attach unnecessary social stigma to your kids? You may be weird but your kids won't have to be.

Why should they have to quit if their mother wears? How fair would that be? Toddlers get told all the time diapers are for babies but if they see their mother wearing them, they would know diapers are not for babies and might not want to quit wearing them because they would think they wouldn't have to since their mommy wears too. Only time they would quit is if they want to.
I know I loved my diapers when I was little, that's probably why my mother couldn't get me potty trained when I was two so she gave up and put me back in them.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2007, 12:56:34 PM »
Whether you wear them shouldn't matter.
If the children aren't potty trained does.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2007, 01:07:04 PM »
Why would you want to attach unnecessary social stigma to your kids? You may be weird but your kids won't have to be.

Why should they have to quit if their mother wears? How fair would that be? Toddlers get told all the time diapers are for babies but if they see their mother wearing them, they would know diapers are not for babies and might not want to quit wearing them because they would think they wouldn't have to since their mommy wears too. Only time they would quit is if they want to.
I know I loved my diapers when I was little, that's probably why my mother couldn't get me potty trained when I was two so she gave up and put me back in them.

Because the rest of the world isn't that weird and believe it or not, your kids will have to face the world sooner or later. No matter how you put it, you are the anomaly here, not the rest of the world. Send your kids to school wearing diapers and the others will kill them, figuratively speaking.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2007, 01:47:23 PM »
It'll be up to them if they want to wear or not. If they don't want to wear anymore, it's their choice. I'm not going to force them to stay in them. I have heard about kids still being in diapers because they were never potty trained. There was a kid in my brother's grade who wore them and this was back when he was in 2nd grade. Why did he wear them? I don't know but I do know he wasn't in a wheel chair or psychically disabled in anyway.
When I was 14 I heard about a boy in third grade in my town who wasn’t potty trained till 2nd grade. I asked my speech therapist why and she said some kids are just potty trained later than others.
My boyfriend’s daughter wears them because she likes to. He and his girlfriend (now his ex) could never get her potty trained, they tried till she was eleven and then they put her back in them telling her either she wears them or she stops wetting and messing herself and she picked diapers and has been wearing them ever since. She has gotten teased about them but she still didn’t give them up and she told all her friends she wears them because she has a medical condition.

There are other people out there who like diapers too. It’s all over the internet. There is diaper lover, adult baby, and teen baby. I chat to many diaper lovers online and almost all of them are AB’s as well. I even meet diaper men here too. I am going to meet another one again today who is traveling the states and he is from England.

There are a lot of fetishes out there; BSDM, golden showers, water sports, spanking, foot fetish, shoe fetish, infantilism, diaper fetish, scat play, and I know there are men out there who like to dress up as women, and there are men out there who wear bikinis or thongs.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2007, 02:01:29 PM »
No. It won't be up to them, if
they're not potty trained.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2007, 02:25:59 PM »
What do you mean it won't be up to them? Parents have told me their kids have stopped wearing diapers on their own. My high school English teacher tried potty training her boy when he was two but she couldn't get him to use the toilet so she gave up and put him back in them and then 6 months later her son decided he didn't want to wear them anymore. When I was 17, another high school student had a one year old who was already potty trained because she had decided she didn't want to wear them anymore either. One of my mom's cousin's kid's decided to give up wearing them too when she was two. When I was three I didn't want to wear diapers anymore either so I started taking them off all the time but I had accidents up untill I was about five.

See, some kids do decide for themselves they want to stop wearing. Even I decided for myself without my parents deciding to take them away. But with my brothers, my parents decided for my brothers when it was time to quit instead of letting them choosing on their own when they wanted to quit. As a parent, you do find signs of when your child is ready to be potty trained. My brothers were two and a half when my mother started putting them on the potty chair.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2007, 02:28:01 PM »
On the other hand, these kids probably
have role models, of parents NOT wearing
diapers. You should consider these issues
long and hard, before you spawn (along
with all the other issues which might make
someone foolishly decide to do so).

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2007, 02:50:51 PM »

I hope not. I haven't changed a baby since I was seven which was my little brother who has now been out of them for 14 years.

One good thing is if you ever do have babies, you will have no problems changing their diapers and you will be very understanding if they are difficult to potty train.

I don't plan on pottytraining them unless they want to quit wearing. My husband would have to do the work if he wants them toilet trained.

It is possible that your mother did you a disservice.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2007, 02:55:02 PM »
There are other people out there who like diapers too. It’s all over the internet. There is diaper lover, adult baby, and teen baby. I chat to many diaper lovers online and almost all of them are AB’s as well. I even meet diaper men here too. I am going to meet another one again today who is traveling the states and he is from England.

There are a lot of fetishes out there; BSDM, golden showers, water sports, spanking, foot fetish, shoe fetish, infantilism, diaper fetish, scat play, and I know there are men out there who like to dress up as women, and there are men out there who wear bikinis or thongs.

So would you tie your kids up if you liked bondage?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2007, 02:56:01 PM »

So would you tie your kids up if you liked bondage?

Sounds like a good idea even if you don't.  :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2007, 03:03:49 PM »

It is possible that your mother did you a disservice.

And you think that's the reason for my fetish?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #177 on: June 12, 2007, 03:42:24 PM »

I doubt it, but some set of circumstances has lowered your expectation of hygiene.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: June 12, 2007, 10:51:53 PM »
kids aren't into fetish stuff for godssakes and of course the kid will want to stay in diapers, kids don't know any better. you are the mother you are to teach them to deal with the world. i agree with dawg that your mother giving up on you did you a disservice. i think it's appalling that you would continue that tradition with your kids.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

duncvis

« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2007, 05:11:36 AM »
 :agreed: :plus: