Author Topic: Vivi's back!  (Read 26751 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Vivi's back!
« Reply #675 on: August 10, 2007, 02:32:13 PM »
Are you going to respond to Pyraxis's new post?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #676 on: August 10, 2007, 02:47:32 PM »
er, yes.  why wouldn't i?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #677 on: August 10, 2007, 02:50:45 PM »
er, yes.  why wouldn't i?
Good, good. You are not going to take a few days to reply though, otherwise this will be drawn out over about a year....

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #678 on: August 10, 2007, 03:02:36 PM »
haven't done so far.  i've no need to go dredging up "evidence".

and hold that thought - i wasn't the one who dragged all this into a farce, or even who started it.  ::)

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #679 on: August 10, 2007, 03:10:29 PM »
haven't done so far.  i've no need to go dredging up "evidence".

and hold that thought - i wasn't the one who dragged all this into a farce, or even who started it.  ::)
I have no idea who started it, this seems to be about things that happened before my time on here. And asides, who started it is irrelevent.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #680 on: August 10, 2007, 03:14:22 PM »
why do you think it's irrelevant?  i'd say it was very relevant, from wherever you're standing.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #681 on: August 10, 2007, 03:28:40 PM »
why do you think it's irrelevant?  i'd say it was very relevant, from wherever you're standing.
Because each person accuses of each other of that (i am sure your students use the "he started it" lark), I am sure this is probably a deep rooted matter that is missing from the debate.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #682 on: August 10, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »
it may well be, but i can assure you it isn't from my pov.  i have no idea why pyraxis wants to go for me, and am losing interest in wanting to know the reason by the second.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #683 on: August 10, 2007, 03:40:24 PM »
What herbs would you recommend for daily use?  I've got lots of mint at the moment, and a fair amount of lemon balm and rosemary.  And why does there seem to be so many herbs that are supposedly good for ovaries and uterus's and such, but so few that are good for balls and penises?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #684 on: August 10, 2007, 03:47:00 PM »
horny goat weed for men's bits and doings (natch :laugh: ).  you'd have to be a bit more specific about what you'd want the herbs for, cos they're all different, and for specific uses.  give me an idea, and i'll have a think, and look it up, if needs be.

lemon balm is good for colds, and possbly headaches (although it doesn't always work for some people).    mint is an excellent digestive and good for expelling wind - highly recommended for IBS, which i use it for, and it really works.  rosemary is good as a mind stimulant, and a memory aid thingy, but too much can give you a headache, cos it's so strong.  you can also use it in rubs for sore muscles.

generally the balm is calming and uplifting (all citrus-y things are uplifting); the mint is settling, but more of a stimulant, and the rosemary is definitely a stimulant.  but don't worry -you won't turn into flo for sniffing a bit of rosemary.  :laugh:

if you want the herb bible, it's Mrs Grieve's book - don't remember the title, cos everyone calls it "mrs grieve's", and you can pick it up in crappy bookshops for a few quid.  it's fascinating - one day, i may even get round to reading it all.  :laugh:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #685 on: August 10, 2007, 03:57:37 PM »
it may well be, but i can assure you it isn't from my pov.  i have no idea why pyraxis wants to go for me, and am losing interest in wanting to know the reason by the second.
I assume the dislike is mutual?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #686 on: August 10, 2007, 04:01:45 PM »
wrong.  as i've said, i wouldn't trust pyraxis as far as i could spit bolivia, and she knows that.  but i actually had nothing against the woman - as i keep saying, most people don't interest me enough for me to be fucked not liking them.  waste of energy.

i still haven't heard why she attacked me, although i have my suspicions.  as i said, i was interested in the reason(s), but now it's just dull.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #687 on: August 10, 2007, 04:02:40 PM »
I meant for the general maintenance of physical and mental well-being; prevention of cancer, infections, daytime fatigue etc.  I've never noticed any stimulant effect from rosemary; I often add a dessert spoonful of chopped rosemary to stuff I'm cooking.  How much does it take to act as a stimulant?

At the moment I'm trying mint tea as an appetite stimulant to counteract the appetite suppressant effects of the dextroamphetamine, and adding lemon balm to it in an it's-probably-good-for-me-somehow way.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #688 on: August 10, 2007, 04:12:55 PM »
wrong.  as i've said, i wouldn't trust pyraxis as far as i could spit bolivia, and she knows that.  but i actually had nothing against the woman - as i keep saying, most people don't interest me enough for me to be fucked not liking them.  waste of energy.

i still haven't heard why she attacked me, although i have my suspicions.  as i said, i was interested in the reason(s), but now it's just dull.
I think she has scored some points on you this time, even if she has stepped down in the gutter to do it. What I dont get is why she went to such an effort.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #689 on: August 10, 2007, 04:15:14 PM »
for general stuff, i'd say echinacea for immune system strengthening (although you mustn't take it for very long - i wouldn't take it for more than a fortnight, and then have a good break).  goldenseal is the other one for that, and probably better, but humungously expensive.

ginseng is a goody too, for general zip and zing, and is supposed to be top notch for sexual stuff - i know, i know, but flo has that bit right.

gingko bilboa for intellectual muscle, and lecithin (although not a herb) is good for that, too - some large percentage or other of the brain is made up of lecithin.

and get a mutivitamin and mineral supplement - my diet's pretty good, but i take those anyway.

apples are very good, btw.

nettles are good for cleansing the system, but taste fucking horrible in tea - i'd rather eat the young tips in salads.

rosemary is powerful stuff, but its stimulating effect isn't like, say, drinking a cup of coffee.  it's subtler than that.

to be honest, i don't know of any other allrounder herb-wise - i know more about sepcific herbs for specific things.  :(  i have  suspicion that mandrake root is good for something to do with male sexual stuff, but i'll be buggered if i can remember what.   :-\