Author Topic: Vivi's back!  (Read 27077 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Vivi's back!
« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2007, 06:58:20 AM »
oh, and the only reason i don't have special cups/mugs is that i live on my own.  visitors have to drink from mugs i keep 'specially, though - if anyone tries to snaffle one of mine, i make them pour it into the proper one.  same goes for My Seat.  not that i'm territorial, or anything...  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2007, 07:00:53 AM »
*raises hand*
i do!

You better raise your hand very gingerly in Lucifers Ask Away thread!  Or you may be McNutless!

:LMAO:

:plus:
as gently as i raised my hand i swiftly made a move to protect my scrotum with it.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2007, 07:02:24 AM »
*raises hand*
i do!

You better raise your hand very gingerly in Lucifers Ask Away thread!  Or you may be McNutless!

:LMAO:

:plus:
as gently as i raised my hand i swiftly made a move to protect my scrotum with it.

you must be some sort of fucking contortionist, then.

:laugh:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2007, 07:03:06 AM »
oh, and the only reason i don't have special cups/mugs is that i live on my own.  visitors have to drink from mugs i keep 'specially, though - if anyone tries to snaffle one of mine, i make them pour it into the proper one.  same goes for My Seat.  not that i'm territorial, or anything...  ;)

I knew there had to be some territorial issues there!  I have a special cup each for tea, coffee and milk milo.  Had to drink coffee from my Bunnykins mug the other morning because I forgot to turn on my dishwasher and it seriously distressed me.  Bunnykins are for milk milo only dammit!!!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2007, 07:10:22 AM »

I knew there had to be some territorial issues there!  I have a special cup each for tea, coffee and milk milo.  Had to drink coffee from my Bunnykins mug the other morning because I forgot to turn on my dishwasher and it seriously distressed me.  Bunnykins are for milk milo only dammit!!!

lol.  i'm like that with cutlery.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2007, 07:11:16 AM »

I knew there had to be some territorial issues there!  I have a special cup each for tea, coffee and milk milo.  Had to drink coffee from my Bunnykins mug the other morning because I forgot to turn on my dishwasher and it seriously distressed me.  Bunnykins are for milk milo only dammit!!!

Do you hate crooked fork prongs?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2007, 07:13:16 AM »

OMFG!  i LOATHE those things! i can't eat with them.  and i have to have very long tines on my forks, cos those little ones make my mouth go funny.  i tend to eat stuff with a spoon mostly, though, and use a bowl, even stuff which should be on a plate - i often cut things up first, and then use a spoon.

fuck me, do i sound like a spaz or what?  :rofl:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2007, 07:16:53 AM »

OMFG!  i LOATHE those things! i can't eat with them.  and i have to have very long tines on my forks, cos those little ones make my mouth go funny.  i tend to eat stuff with a spoon mostly, though, and use a bowl, even stuff which should be on a plate - i often cut things up first, and then use a spoon.

fuck me, do i sound like a spaz or what?  :rofl:

Takes one to know one, hence why I asked the question!  One little deviation from straight, renders a fork useless to me!  They freak me out in my mouth! 

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2007, 05:07:07 PM »
Do you think spelling mistakes in usernames are acceptable?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2007, 05:09:15 PM »
never.  spelling mistakes make my teeth go on edge, as does incorrect grammar, syntax and punctuation.  typos are okay, cos they happen to everyone.

not that i'm Pedant of the Western World, or anything (she lied - my undergrads cringe in fear, cos i'm known as the Rottweiler of Punctuation  :laugh: ).

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2007, 05:11:38 PM »
So, will you like me better once I can use a spell checker again?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2007, 05:12:42 PM »
no, but i'd like you better if you started behaving like a grown up - just occasionally will do, to start.  :P

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2007, 11:09:12 PM »
Lucifer, I read on another thread that you did stand-up comedy. Can you tell me anything about it?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2007, 11:22:46 PM »
weeeeeell, it started as a one off.  i'd been an actor and musician on and off for years - mainly amateur, loads of alternative theatre stuff and recordings for people i knew.  my friend at the time - who was the manager of a theatre - asked me to do a musical spot for an AIDS Benefit evening (i'm predominantly a musician).  as usual, i couldn't think of what to sing, so i came up with the idea of doing a spoof, and another friend would play the piano.  basically, i called myself Lucrezia Borgia, dressed up like shirley bassey (over the top, ghastly sparkly dress), did several torch songs (incredibly badly, deliberately), and put some really ridiculous stuff in between the songs - making the audience do what i told them, including having a bag of old (and revolting) underwear i'd salvaged from various friends, giving them out to the audience, and making them throw the nasties at me at the end of the spot (there were other thingshtey had to do to - that was just the culmination of the ridiculousness.  :laugh: ).

anyway, the day after the cabaret, steve (the manager) phoned me, and said he'd had several telephone enquiries as to how i could be booked.  so i ended up doing that for a while, on the comedy fringe circuit in London - compared a series of comedy shows, did one offs here and there.  i worked with Woody Bop Muddy once - he's insane!  funny as fuck.

so i did that for a while, and was still getting bookings (obviously, the act was developing, by that point), and even got the chance to do the Hackney Empire (which is a pretty famous theatre/venue in those circles).  but i got bored (which always happens) and wanted to earn more (which always happens, lol), and wandered off to do something else instead.

having said all of which, i do miss it, but then i'm like a bloody stand up every time i give a lecture or a seminar at uni - i'm notorious for it.  ;)

does that explain things?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2007, 11:27:30 PM »
Yes, thank you! That was really interesting.:)

Lectures and seminars are heaps better if the person giving it has a sense of humour.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae