Author Topic: Guy talk.  (Read 1231 times)

duncvis

Re: Guy talk.
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 10:16:18 AM »

The_P

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 10:34:58 AM »

That includes you and your lack of intellegence.

If it makes you feel better to assume I'm not as intelligent as you feel free, its no skin off my nose. :laugh:

This nonsense of Randy's reminds me of the bullshit from the last IM convo I had with HG, where she accused the majority of the members from IntensitySquared for being unintelligent morons who post rape threads. On that premise, though, she doesn't acknowledge that there were members who were also disgusted of that thread, and that one of them established a voting poll so that the membership can decide whether such threads should exist on the Intensity website.

There's another statement of hers which was illogical: She calls her former friends online "cowards" for not being upfront by taking their time to write out a well thought-out email without having to cause future upsets or misunderstandings. LOL. Excuse me, but if we are friends online, does it really matter what method of online communication I use? Most of our communication have been based on text. And you did state that the use of emails, the use of mobile phone text, or IM'ing have no relevance to you, so what gives? Why change your attitude to how we communicate, all of a sudden? Oh, wait, I'm sorry: Do forgive my audacity for I'm too much of a retard to grasp your superior intellect. And on that note, do all psychology students, who are way overconfident over their level of worth/education/importance, struggle to write their rebuttals online in a clear and concise manner? No offence, but you are in desperate need to retake your A-Levels -- preferably written English.

Ahh, that felt good.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:51:11 AM by Cowardly_Snake »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 10:39:54 AM »
I understand you think certain things about me and I intend to change that.

I am invunerable to any negative comments because I try my best to be all that I can be.  I am not invunerable to constructive ciritism.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 10:41:32 AM »
I understand you think certain things about me and I intend to change that.

I am not invunerable to constructive ciritism.

:LMAO:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:47:37 AM by Cowardly_Snake »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 10:56:28 AM »
You can say what you want, but I must try to maintain some degree of professional integrity as I am trying to do so for college.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2007, 10:58:31 AM »
You can say what you want, but I must try to maintain some degree of professional integrity as I am trying to do so for college.

Give it up, Randy, you're just hitting at a brick wall. You wouldn't know what integrity meant even if you looked it up on dictionary.com.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2007, 11:14:28 AM »
If You make to college and through I will be surprise.
Guardian of the Empire

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 11:25:20 AM »

Could you pleas tell us which college so we can warn them of your arival??

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2007, 11:41:23 AM »
If You make to college and through I will be surprise.

I wouldn't. Schools are pretty damned lame now.