Start here > Free For ALL

Aspie Village - amnesty for the Pea?

(1/3) > >>

Tom/Mutate:
There was a an announcement on aspie village yesterday, it was a bit hard to understand but I think they were saying that banned people can now come back after a month, and previously baned people get another chance, so maybe P can log in now, I don't know

McGiver:

--- Quote from: La_Mala on June 01, 2007, 07:52:54 AM ---There was a an announcement on aspie village yesterday, it was a bit hard to understand but I think they were saying that banned people can now come back after a month, and previously baned people get another chance, so maybe P can log in now, I don't know

--- End quote ---

i was banned.  may i come back?

Tom/Mutate:
No Yanks - and dont try to put on a phony accent - all british people have the Seal of Superiorty stamped somewhere on their body - you will be asked to remove your trousers and display it.

McGiver:

--- Quote from: La_Mala on June 01, 2007, 08:02:04 AM ---No Yanks - and dont try to put on a phony accent - all british people have the Seal of Superiorty stamped somewhere on their body - you will be asked to remove your trousers and display it.

--- End quote ---
let's be honest here, you just want to get into my trousers.

The_P:

--- Quote from: La_Mala on June 01, 2007, 07:52:54 AM ---There was a an announcement on aspie village yesterday, it was a bit hard to understand but I think they were saying that banned people can now come back after a month, and previously baned people get another chance, so maybe P can log in now, I don't know

--- End quote ---

Nope -- looks like I'm still banned. Not surprised in the least.

I'll sign up with another account and see what happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version