Author Topic: Selfish BItch Cunt fucker  (Read 3649 times)

duncvis

Re: Selfish BItch Cunt fucker
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2007, 10:02:34 AM »
randy, meet willow. willow, this is randy. he's feeling a little better now.  >:D

The_P

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2007, 10:07:04 AM »
randy, meet willow. willow, this is randy. he's feeling a little better now.  >:D

Willow, also know as "ThePeaGurl" to the P.

willow

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2007, 10:18:05 AM »

glad to see he has taken a nap. :P

willow

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2007, 10:18:38 AM »

Willow, also know as "ThePeaGurl" to the P.

did you just ask me to pee on you?

that's pretty out of line...

I don't have to go right now. ask again in an hour.

duncvis

« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2007, 10:57:19 AM »
He is the pea guy, aka peegai/the p, touchy ginger phag, etc etc. man of a thousand names. I think he likes you.  >:D

willow

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2007, 11:24:01 AM »
He is the pea guy, aka peegai/the p, touchy ginger phag, etc etc. man of a thousand names. I think he likes you.  >:D

so now I don't get to pee on someone? I was pretty excited about the concept.

duncvis

« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2007, 11:57:52 AM »
Litigious would probably be interested, but he's fucked off in a strop cos he got sick of being owned by people. Hopefully he'll back once he's managed to get the last of the sand out of his mangina.

willow

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2007, 12:07:12 PM »
Litigious would probably be interested, but he's fucked off in a strop cos he got sick of being owned by people. Hopefully he'll back once he's managed to get the last of the sand out of his mangina.

okay..I lied. I don't really want to pee on anyone. there, you scared me into confessing..are you happy now???

(mangina? what is that???)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2007, 12:12:43 PM »

okay..I lied. I don't really want to pee on anyone. there, you scared me into confessing..are you happy now???

too bad.

i was going to feel you out a bit longer and then i was going to offer myself as a recepticle for your golden bliss.
Misunderstood.

willow

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:54 PM »

too bad.

i was going to feel you out a bit longer and then i was going to offer myself as a recepticle for your golden bliss.

sorry..I only piss on people out of anger.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2007, 12:23:10 PM »

too bad.

i am sure that i can manage that.
i have a reputation to uphold, ya know.
Misunderstood.

willow

« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2007, 12:25:03 PM »

too bad.

<nods> I have no doubt. I bet you're going to  be the very first person to make me snap and pee.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2007, 12:28:24 PM »

too bad.

<nods> I have no doubt. I bet you're going to  be the very first person to make me snap and pee.
only if i play my cards right! ;)
Misunderstood.

willow

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2007, 12:30:43 PM »

too bad.

only if i play my cards right! ;)

I gheyed you. you are no longer the awesome 666.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2007, 12:41:41 PM »
ghey me again, slurpee.
Misunderstood.