Author Topic: RobertN= Pulled  (Read 1872 times)

The_P

Re: RobertN= Pulled
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 07:11:20 AM »
Sorry Robert, maybe it wasn't such a good idea for me to post on here after all.  If you still wish to correspond with me by email, please do.  If you dont, then I understand.

Eh, don't mind me; I'm just the local dickhead around here.

You're more than welcome to stick around if you wanna.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 07:12:48 AM »
Sorry Robert, maybe it wasn't such a good idea for me to post on here after all.  If you still wish to correspond with me by email, please do.  If you dont, then I understand.

I'm sorry. Its OK. I shouldn't have posted here either. I was just trying to make myself feel better after the nasty things she has said and the way she has destroyed all my self-esteem. I feel so confused at the moment.  

The_P

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 07:15:30 AM »
Sorry Robert, maybe it wasn't such a good idea for me to post on here after all.  If you still wish to correspond with me by email, please do.  If you dont, then I understand.

I'm sorry. Its OK. I shouldn't have posted here either. I was just trying to make myself feel better after the nasty things she has said and the way she has destroyed all my self-esteem. I feel so confused at the moment. 

I wouldn't say that HG shattered my self-esteem, but it's doing me a lot of good to rant about it around here than to bottle it all up.

Plus my rants tend to generate a lot of laughs here, so it's all good.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 07:17:37 AM by Gizel Godwin »

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 07:18:39 AM »
Don't worry too much about Intensity and the language we use on here, Buzzard. Nobody takes it too seriously anyway. But it is a very good place to vent our frustrations at life and bounce ideas off each other. Some of the people here have really helped me cope with this situation. Emma was the first person I ever had feelings for, and so it will take a long time for me to sort things out in my head.

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 07:19:34 AM »
Don't worry Robert, I understand.  For me, its harder to deal with hurtful things when you just keep getting reminded of them all over again.  I find it easier to concentrate on other stuff and then when I do think about the hurtful things again, they hurt less.

To Gizel Godwin (I assume you are Peegai that Robert refers to in his earlier post), sorry I am a bit sensitive - perhaps Intensity isnt the right place for me (nevertheless it will make good sport for you all I guess if I stay).  I only really joined to talk to Robert as he seemed to spend more time here then on Aspie Village, hence why I didnt post an introduction.  I guess now I havent made a good impression, leaving you all thinking that I am someone from a collection of unpopular others.  Sorry.  I look forward to reading some of your future rants.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 07:20:53 AM »
We're not all bile and acid.
Just mostly.

duncvis

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 07:23:32 AM »
Dont worry Buzzard, we don't generally maul people unless they ask for it. We just play rough at times. Have a look around and feel free to chip in if you feel like it.  :police:

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 07:24:41 AM »
Maybe I'll stick around for a while then - I do like a nice bit of regurgitated bile from time to time and I might get used to being mauled after a while :)

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 07:26:54 AM »
Maybe I'll stick around for a while then - I do like a nice bit of regurgitated bile from time to time and I might get used to being mauled after a while :)

Indeed? I thought I was the only one who liked it.
Is it the flavor, or the pain?

duncvis

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 07:27:49 AM »
yays... welcome to Intensity² then noob!  :eyebrows:

Offline Buzzard

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 07:32:59 AM »
Maybe I'll stick around for a while then - I do like a nice bit of regurgitated bile from time to time and I might get used to being mauled after a while :)

Indeed? I thought I was the only one who liked it.
Is it the flavor, or the pain?

More the pain than the flavour but only in small amounts.  It makes me remember I am still alive.  I need to build up my pain threshhold though for future bile swallowing competitions and maulings now that I have decided to stay!. 

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 07:33:59 AM »
To be honest, there are many things about Intensity that don't suit me either! I am very sensitive as well. However, there are some really decent people on here (if you can see past their exteriors LOL!) whom have proven that they do really care about my well being. I have pissed off loads of people from here in the past, but they have had the compassion to forgive me for rash decisions that I have made in the past and accepted me as a friend when times have got difficult for me. They needn't have, but they did. :)

Oh, and just bear in mind that Peegai changes his username every five minutes, so don't be alarmed if you hear me saying "Peegai" and the person who answers has a totally different username!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 07:34:19 AM »
Looks like it's time for Dunc's last avie to make an appearance.

duncvis

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 07:36:04 AM »
you mean this one?  :eyebrows:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep