Author Topic: calandale  (Read 8315 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: calandale
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2007, 10:40:00 PM »
drink some tea. and you taking vitamins? get some vitamins. and power bars.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2007, 06:37:44 AM »
One of the closest things
that I have to a friend took
me shopping, after dancing.

Got some bread.

That'll help, for a while.

Soph

« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2007, 07:52:45 PM »
Got some bread.
make some hot cheesey balls

and take your vitamins yes, my mum tells me that

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2007, 12:19:10 AM »
Problem is, it's so damned hard to
get ANY food, around here. A
major reason I didn't want to live where I
am.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2007, 12:30:31 AM »
you should move.

One of the closest things
that I have to a friend took
me shopping, after dancing.

Got some bread.

That'll help, for a while.

hooray! :-*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2007, 03:42:28 AM »
Hope you feel better soon. If it is chesty I recommend sipping vodka.

Oh my opinion on periods is it is another excuse for women to whine about..

Why I am single I can't figure? (I can be sensitive)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2007, 06:26:46 AM »

:laugh:

I hope that you aren't saying this to women you are dating or hope to date.

Menstrual cramps and PMS and PMDD are all very real and they are not just "another excuse for women to whine about."

Did you know that there was a time not that long ago when menstrual cramps were thought to be entirely psychosomatic, caused by some inner conflict in a woman's femininity? People believed that cramps ran in families because girls were taught by their mothers to expect pain, and that periods were a bad thing.

Fortunately, things have changed since those Freudian days, and scientific advances--as well as social progress--have led to a better understanding of menstrual pain.

Scientific experiments using pressure monitors (like the ones put inside the uterus during labor) found that women who experienced bad cramps actually had measurably stronger uterine contractions than women who did not feel much menstrual discomfort.  In some cases, these spasms of the uterus created as much pressure as labor contractions!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2007, 07:20:11 AM »
i would hate to give birth. cramps drive me bananas enough. thank got for panadol. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2007, 11:52:49 AM »

Did you know that there was a time not that long ago when menstrual cramps were thought to be entirely psychosomatic, caused by some inner conflict in a woman's femininity?

I wonder if MINE are?  :laugh:

i would hate to give birth. cramps drive me bananas enough. thank got for panadol. :P

Not to mention birth control.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2007, 04:55:47 PM »
 :agreed:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2007, 07:13:07 PM »

:laugh:

I hope that you aren't saying this to women you are dating or hope to date.

Menstrual cramps and PMS and PMDD are all very real and they are not just "another excuse for women to whine about."

Did you know that there was a time not that long ago when menstrual cramps were thought to be entirely psychosomatic, caused by some inner conflict in a woman's femininity? People believed that cramps ran in families because girls were taught by their mothers to expect pain, and that periods were a bad thing.

Fortunately, things have changed since those Freudian days, and scientific advances--as well as social progress--have led to a better understanding of menstrual pain.

Scientific experiments using pressure monitors (like the ones put inside the uterus during labor) found that women who experienced bad cramps actually had measurably stronger uterine contractions than women who did not feel much menstrual discomfort.  In some cases, these spasms of the uterus created as much pressure as labor contractions!

:plus:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2007, 03:56:03 AM »
Said it plenty to my ex-wife.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2007, 04:02:55 AM »
Seriously I do realise the physical implications and I was not entirely serious. I wonder how my daughter will be like with PMS when she is older. I think I will be a little more understanding and considerate during this trying time for her. I hope so anyhow. I does make me happy in the fact that at least my ex (being the custodial parent) will cop some of what she served me with my little girl.

The whole dating thing.....well if I have to throw my hat in the ring I have to accept this as a part of the package I guess. Better than the alternative. Until then Rosie palmer and her five daughters don't have PMS and are very obliging. LOL

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2007, 05:36:15 AM »
Seriously I do realise the physical implications and I was not entirely serious. I wonder how my daughter will be like with PMS when she is older. I think I will be a little more understanding and considerate during this trying time for her. I hope so anyhow. I does make me happy in the fact that at least my ex (being the custodial parent) will cop some of what she served me with my little girl.

The whole dating thing.....well if I have to throw my hat in the ring I have to accept this as a part of the package I guess. Better than the alternative. Until then Rosie palmer and her five daughters don't have PMS and are very obliging. LOL

How old is your little girl?

If a woman has PMS, PMDD or cramps, these are all something that a woman can't help having.  There are some women who are more affected by it than others, however.

I would say that I am affected by PMS a medium amount.  While I try very hard to not let it affect others, sometimes it still does anyway. 

I'm affected by cramps a lot more because I have endometriosis, which in my case makes them worse.  When I took birth control pills to treat the endometriosis, the cramps were better but the PMS or PMDD was a lot worse.  I was much more volatile than my usual self and my parents, with whom I lived at the time, said that I was acting like a little witch.  That was not something that I was doing deliberately.  I was still trying to not let the way I felt affect other people.  I think that it must have been caused by the changes in my hormone levels. 

When I took fertility drugs later, when I was married to my husband and we were trying to have a baby, the same thing happened to me.  If this is how women with PMS or PMDD feel every month, then it is amazing that they don't let it affect the people around them even more than they already do.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 05:37:58 AM by Callaway »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2007, 05:55:11 AM »

...when I was married to my husband and we were trying to have a baby...

Are you NO longer? :o