Author Topic: Demand Randy's attention:-)  (Read 5063 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Demand Randy's attention:-)
« on: May 27, 2007, 07:09:15 PM »
I help with problems and will just fuck around if you want. I have training if you want to acess my training in medicine and psychology. Want better sex? Want my nude pics? Are you an attention whore? Are you a whore at all? If you want help it will be ended intensity style, so bring led suit for nuclear falout. Fuck my problem? cant even "nuclear" without trouble. It was not like that long time ago. I bet its still fuckn food allergies. Took me awhile to get this far, but it was worth it.:-)
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Demand Randy's attention:-)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 07:10:41 PM »
so you wanna help?

i have erectile dysfunction disorder.  got anything for that?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 07:13:38 PM by McQuagmire »
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 07:12:44 PM »
I have a problem. Your constant fucking wittering makes my brain cells die from the truama of reading it. My doc says I need you to go back on your meds so that the voices will stop. Can you fix it for me Dr Wanky?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 07:14:40 PM »
Damage is accumulative.:-/ When your good your good! Finish the job! I Love to give attention because like to whore it. Family sucks! Forgiven
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 07:15:42 PM »
 :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode: :headexplode:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 07:16:47 PM »
Damage is accumulative.:-/ When your good your good! Finish the job! I Love to give attention because i like to whore i suck! Forgiven

are you saying that you like to suck and that you, as a whore, can correct my problem?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 07:19:45 PM »
Your funny Dunc.:-) Your problem is not get a piece of ass, go bug your obessed wanker. I am proud to be one myself! Dunc need a cigarette or alcohol?

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 07:47:13 PM »
You are my obessed wanker.  :wanker:

I don't need a cigarette since I stopped smoking just after New Year. And I don't need an alcohol, I had a few alcohols earlier. Funnily enough after enough alcohols you start to make more sense. Maybe I have a fuckn deficiency to alcohols.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »
Dr. Flo,

I am an incurable postwhore and spammer.
What can I do?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 08:10:17 PM »
Let me finish sucking Mc Jagger. Kidding l Arginine- nuts also store in my girlfriend's mouth and not in refrigerator. Vitamin E supplement with all 8 forms supplmenting with one is dangerous! Rasins <reservatrol protects french from bad diet of cheese saturated fats high calories, and cums from wine which is extracted from grapes. Herbs FO ti root ginseng horny goat weed dong quai ginko biloba garlic nutmeg cinnamon various peppers ginger astragalus could go on and on FUCKN TRY ME!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 08:13:55 PM »
Let me finish sucking Mc Jagger. Kidding l Arginine- nuts also store in my girlfriend's mouth and not in refrigerator. Vitamin E supplement with all 8 forms supplmenting with one is dangerous! Rasins <reservatrol protects french from bad diet of cheese saturated fats high calories, and cums from wine which is extracted from grapes. Herbs FO ti root ginseng horny goat weed dong quai ginko biloba garlic nutmeg cinnamon various peppers ginger astragalus could go on and on FUCKN TRY ME!
sounds complicated.  if i follow your instructions to the tee, will i be as simple as you?
Misunderstood.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 08:19:10 PM »
If you take all those things, how do you have enough room for actual food? I mean, after my morning meds I'm on the way to being full!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 08:31:00 PM »
He takes them rectally.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 08:32:25 PM »
Getting lazy again:-) I suspected attention whores have deep seated issue they need adressed. I guess they are lonely to. If people get annoyed enough and they reach out, nicely, they can help out alot by calmly saying, FUCK YOU! JOKING! My family sucks, so I try for strangers in various ways. I suspect this to be true for other attention whores at least sometimes. My docs suck to, but I can do alot of their for myself. I want college training for manipulative purposes, good mostly.:-), in this area. I love to help people:-), and It warms my body. Like my girlfriend and foreplay. I think the doctors need a boss to watch their sorry ass. I will train and volunteer myself.:-)

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 08:33:05 PM »
Why 'cause you won't help me?