Educational

Author Topic: i sent Alex a pm  (Read 2158 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
i sent Alex a pm
« on: May 25, 2007, 10:21:10 AM »
and asked if they were planning on posting.

well, Alex, are you?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: i sent Alex a pm
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 10:11:37 PM »
RANDY SPEAKS IN VOICE OF ALEX, "SUCK MY TINY SHORT MAN AND HAIRY PINK TWAT" LOL:-x         CESORED FOR PI :-) DUNC SHOULD TRY AND GET ALONG WITH ME ALSO. I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT FROM BOTH OF YOU.:-)
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 11:01:24 PM »
Good reply.  :clap:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 08:29:26 AM »
   CESORED FOR PI :-) DUNC SHOULD TRY AND GET ALONG WITH ME ALSO. I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT FROM BOTH OF YOU.:-)
what concessions are you willing to yield?
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 08:51:25 AM »
To make this simple - Randy, your posting style is that of a human septic tank. Day in, day out, you dribble out shit. This is usually ignoreable. However, whenever you have had too many fuckn herbs/are in the middle of a manic episode/won't take your meds/haven't wanked enough that day, there is a huge, methane smelling burp of shite all over the fucking forums. This is a) slightly amusing, and b) irritating. So I take the piss out of you. This continues until the flood of verbal sewage subsides. And so the cycle continues. rest assured that when your posting becomes less floridly delusional and can be understood without a translation into english I'll go back to ignoring you again.  :eyebrows:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 08:57:05 AM »
i know this goes beyond my duties as mediator, but i am feeling generous:

rest assured that when your posting becomes less floridly delusional and can be understood without a translation into english I'll go back to ignoring you again.
randy, this is the simple concession that dunc is asking for.  will you oblige his request?  it seems fair to me, and simple enough for you....or maybe not.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 01:33:15 AM »
It's not simple enough. Dunc used multiple sentences. :eyebrows:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 06:59:38 AM »
It's not simple enough. Dunc used multiple sentences. :eyebrows:
that is why i narrowed it down to just one.

or maybe i should have quoted the entire post and removed all the puntuation.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 07:19:32 AM »
Yes, that and all caps should do it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 11:44:30 AM »
To make this simple - Randy, your posting style is that of a human septic tank. Day in, day out, you dribble out shit. This is usually ignoreable. However, whenever you have had too many fuckn herbs/are in the middle of a manic episode/won't take your meds/haven't wanked enough that day, there is a huge, methane smelling burp of shite all over the fucking forums. This is a) slightly amusing, and b) irritating. So I take the piss out of you. This continues until the flood of verbal sewage subsides. And so the cycle continues. rest assured that when your posting becomes less floridly delusional and can be understood without a translation into english I'll go back to ignoring you again.  :eyebrows:

I want to meet him.  Any chance he comes back?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 11:49:08 AM »
Randy is kinda special like richard. That kind of special that you put shit on and laugh at and drive off the board and then feel bad once they are gone and want them back so you can do it again.
The guy was a full on herb eating nutter. His life revolved around wanking, eating ginger and ginseng and tell us he was better than we were. it was hillarious. If you interacted with him too much he would send you weird Pm's. There as fun here too. creepy in a sweet kind of way...or visa versa, I am drunk and don't remember.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

eris

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 11:49:47 AM »
I think I would have liked Randy. I also really like Richard too so it seems fitting.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 11:52:00 AM »
Randy was... special.

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »
Randy is kinda special like richard. That kind of special that you put shit on and laugh at and drive off the board and then feel bad once they are gone and want them back so you can do it again.
The guy was a full on herb eating nutter. His life revolved around wanking, eating ginger and ginseng and tell us he was better than we were. it was hillarious. If you interacted with him too much he would send you weird Pm's. There as fun here too. creepy in a sweet kind of way...or visa versa, I am drunk and don't remember.

Sounds like pure lulz.  Why did he go?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 12:07:59 PM »

Sounds like pure lulz.  Why did he go?
[/quote

I dunno. Limited access on internet for one maybe also somethjing to do with wanking in a public library. I dunno. I think Callaway would remember the details beter than I. He was a guy that defintely had a place here and will always remain an integral part of the culture that is this perverted littl den of antiqity
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap