Author Topic: Virtual sex crimes  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Virtual sex crimes
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 09:15:03 AM »
some people like dog shit

:poop:

duncvis

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 04:27:57 PM »
I want some salvia, but haven't a clue where to get any. Its all skunk cannabis round here.  :-\

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 04:29:07 PM »
Always looks like saliva when I see it.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 07:05:35 PM »
chocolate thai made me see things back in 1989.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 03:45:30 AM »
I want some salvia, but haven't a clue where to get any. Its all skunk cannabis round here.  :-\

You can buy dried leaf and extract easily enough online, and a few places sell live plants. All my plants died from a very stubborn aphid and whitefly infestation, but they're quite tough and hung on for months.  Just remember that it's not a cannabis analogue, and can't be effectively smoked in a roll-up.  It needs to be smoked in a bong or pipe, with the flame held on it while you inhale, since salvinorin A has quite a high vaporisation point.  The effects are immediate and intense; the first time I took a hit, I saw woman in my room and mumbled "We didn't know", while thinking that it was 'lady Salvia', although it took a few tries before the words would come out.  That was a moderate trip; I had ones where I lost all connection to reality, and a few times where I blacked out and didn't remember the trip, although one time it was in company, and I was told that I'd still been concious and communicative.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?