Educational

Author Topic: Tony Blair  (Read 800 times)

Kosmonaut

Re: Tony Blair
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 09:39:50 AM »
What is Blair's excuse then ?

duncvis

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 05:09:11 PM »
I'm not a Blair fan. He's too fucking smiley, and the degree of spin and bullshit in the administration makes me puke. I can appreciate some degree of pragmatism hasd cramped labour's style but can't help but think we've been shafted on a lot of the stuff the Tories did which has been left unfixed - yeah they inherited a country on its knees but we've had a non-Tory government now for 10 years, surely they should be a little further forward with fixing the NHS and education systems? I despise Bliar's cosiness with that evil fucktard in the White House. Having said all this, the fact that they have put an end to slave wages and introduced a decent tax credit system to lift the working poor and the retired out of poverty is enough to ensure that the legacy will not all be negative. I honestly don't see who else I could vote for - I'll never, ever vote Conservative because the bastards destroyed my region, and the LibDems appear directionless.

The_P

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 01:50:36 PM »
Politically apathetic over here.

I can't be arsed with British politics for the simple reason that the internal and the international affairs of this country hasn't gravely affected my lifestyle as of yet. Unlike most people, I'm disinclined to be part of some "big picture" -- it bores me shitless.