Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30198 times)

zaftig

Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1560 on: February 08, 2008, 07:33:58 PM »
You have NO idea what providence you have just dismissed!

Should I be scared of the spam that will surely land in my PM box?   :orly:

Kosmonaut

« Reply #1561 on: February 08, 2008, 08:21:00 PM »

If you can understand it, then yes you should be.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1562 on: February 09, 2008, 02:04:15 PM »
I don't feel I am aspie, but I  think there are other problems, you may give me insight on.  Its not a major thing, and I have medical doctors I can talk to also.  I am addicted to helping people,  honestly I don't really have many to talk to, everyone is at work.  I need a girlfriend next to me, on a daily bases.  Between all the training I do, I do talk to people at self checkout, even smile a little.  Women will smile back at me, but people are busy just like myself.  I get a head start for college, then I workout, then its something having to do with cleaning or budgeting.  I make plenty of jokes offline to, right on Jessica's answering machine, if she don't pick up, her mom and brother hear those.  Good decent people are hard to come by, especially with the fact that everyone is at work.  I pick up some intellectual stimulation coming here, because even though quite alot on here get confused, you read alot just like me.  I also like making nasty comments on here, flexing my funny bone.  I should try going to college to meet people, but I would like to see Jessica one time.  I really don't have to work to pay the bills, and these jobs around here aren't worth the stress.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

zaftig

« Reply #1563 on: February 09, 2008, 02:24:02 PM »

If you can understand it, then yes you should be.

Kudos to you.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1564 on: February 10, 2008, 09:24:56 PM »
Charade.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1565 on: February 11, 2008, 03:46:15 PM »
I couldn't believe it this morning, I lost another 2lbs.  2lbs in 3 days, that would be 5.17-10.35x what doctors recommend.   I weigh 137lbs, I don't feel tired, and I think I feel energized.  I am not to sure about that last one, but I don't see anything bad yet.  My belly looks less bloated, but it shouldn't have been, beans have plenty of fiber.  I am getting plenty of potassium, and fiber helps keep insulin at an even keel, so I shouldn't be retaining fluid.  Dandelion root pulls that shit out to boot, and I have a new book on herbal medicine, written by pharamacists.  Mom said go to the doctor, sounding worried for a second, and that spending spree kicked in.   :laugh:  I am not worried.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1566 on: February 12, 2008, 09:22:53 PM »
My 10 yr old is approx 110lbs I am approx 195lbs. You are supposed to be a full-grown 25yr old man? You ever worry about being mistaken for a stick insect?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1567 on: February 13, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »
My 10 yr old is approx 110lbs I am approx 195lbs. You are supposed to be a full-grown 25yr old man? You ever worry about being mistaken for a stick insect?

Your mistaken, I am just as clueless as you.  I see my ribs on the side of my belly, and from what I read, I should be closer to 10%body fat.  I look a bit bloated, and this morning I had cramps.  Potassium and various electrolyes should be fine, water, probably.  This morning it said 145lbs, and 24%body fat.  I have been eating more normal amounts of nuts now, paying more attention to appetite.  To get the six pack I had in t he pictures I posted here, I had to raise my arms, darken the image, and  that was at 145lbs.  Maybe I need more water.  This is not good either way, because either I have too much body fat, or their is a diease.  I am taking dandelion root just like last time it said 5%body fat also.  I get plenty of fiber and bowl movements, but I don't know, only time will tell.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1568 on: February 13, 2008, 11:23:11 AM »
I don't think you are getting an accurate reading of your body fat %, Randy.   There is no way that you are 24% if you can see your ribs or if you have a six pack lol.   You don't weigh enough to even be considered fat.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1569 on: February 13, 2008, 11:28:16 AM »
I am not trying to offend, this time, but Sir Les, are you overweight?  Are you a reliable guage to use for me, or are you unwilling to look on to yourself to do what you need to?  You get it? Generally speaking, healthy lifestyle habits help one gravitate to a healthy body fat level.  If you still don't get what I am on about, here is another example.  My mom loves to call me aspergers syndrome, my dad, and she calls me retard every once in a while.  When she is in a better mood, a mood where adequate judgements are made, she tells me to go to college.  It appears to me she uses me as a crutch, and sees what she wants her to see.  I wonder sometimes if people here jump to conclusions, as if to say they are having such a tough time with life.  The right, abstract, blocks out what the left, logical, sees.  Perceptual defense, and if that includes seeing what one wants to see, than so be it.  I think at at least part to blame here is the AS process, in regard to jumping to conclusions.  Just remember, no matter how mean I am, I am generally an alturisitic guy.  Everyone helps each other, living in peace  and harmony, using what what they are good at.  I believe  that people here are capable of doing what I do, its difficult at first, but if truely you want maxium qualitly of life, you must continue to try, untill it becomes magic.  I am enjoying my sweet life, even though it can make people puke.  Its not that all difficult with practice.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1570 on: February 13, 2008, 08:06:53 PM »
You don't offend me by asking Randy. The answer is yes and/or no. It depends who you ask. I was off work today and yesterday and asked the doctor after he weighed me as part of his check up. His answer was "No, you are a "good weight" for your height and build. Going by BMI I am in the overweight category. Most people I know personally who have seen me in real life and not based my dimensions into formulaic equations define me as big but not overweight. I have a big build and no "flab" or gut to speak of. How do I define myself? A guy who is comfortably big and not looking too bad for 37.

Does this help?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1571 on: February 13, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »
I am enjoying my sweet life, even though it can make people puke.  Its not that all difficult with practice.

:puke:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1572 on: February 13, 2008, 09:00:59 PM »
Randy, you are thin, but also bloated.

This means the error reading for your body fat% is due to bloating and your diet. Too many beans/legumes/whatever can give you cramps and make you feel bloated. See what you can eat to settle your stomach down. This seems health related, not weight related.

And before you ask or make comments, I am not overweight and I do not drink alcohol.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1573 on: February 13, 2008, 09:02:51 PM »

And before you ask or make comments, I am not overweight and I do not drink alcohol.
:zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1574 on: February 13, 2008, 09:26:15 PM »
Randy I am on the photo thread if you want to get some idea of what the hell I was talking about with my size.

Oh and I do drink and smoke and eat pizza and grilled dead animal flesh and pies.  :evillaugh: