Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30156 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1395 on: December 08, 2007, 12:33:16 PM »
btw it was me who kept changing letters in your username and avatar caption to change the meaning. sorry about that.  :angel:

As I said before, I can take a joke, no matter how stupid it was.  I laugh at myself to if its good.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #1396 on: December 12, 2007, 11:16:57 AM »
Like my videos?

"Do you care about me?" - a Jman-esque question

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1397 on: December 12, 2007, 12:17:26 PM »
Where?!

My mom annoyes the fuck out of me, and sometimes I need a breather!
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1398 on: December 14, 2007, 07:03:52 AM »
Where?!

Do you have to take a special course
to be so clueless, or is it natural?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1399 on: December 14, 2007, 03:12:22 PM »
As if.. you wish!

You assuming I am dumb is dumb.  Your pathetic!  You think I can't do anything, but I just don't edit much anymore.  I was told to slow down also, but I declined.  The way you are, you automatically assume I am dumb.  You need personal devolpment. None of you come even close to upseting me in anyway, the only way I do, is out of sensitivity.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1400 on: December 14, 2007, 03:41:13 PM »
DirtDawg
Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
Elder
Insane Postwhore

[Yay!] [Ghey!]

Last rays of the last days

Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1972 on: Yesterday at 05:06:29 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: AllDayGlowRandy on Yesterday at 02:03:05 PM
Quote from: Tony Harrison on Yesterday at 02:00:57 PM
 for posting in this thread again. 

Why don't you fuck her to

You can not keeep up being such a twerp and remain in my "OK, but needs some culture" book.

Keep this up and I too will join the others who think that you are a waste of half decent DNA. (We kknow your sister, now, rememmber?)

minus from me, too, Shudda Benna Spunkkbubble.

(I actually like your new namee.)

:laugh:  Ouch you hurt me so bad,  oh no, I got another trauma. :laugh:  Your can pretend in your own world, but in this world, Randy is immune to your comments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1401 on: December 14, 2007, 03:43:32 PM »
Are you so oblivious that you miss Dawg's point? Good grief, you are dense.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1402 on: December 14, 2007, 04:01:37 PM »
Your oblivous, I just don't care.  I don't need what he is saying, I read a few parts, not all, and got a feel for what the rest was going to say.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1403 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:31 PM »
My first word was cake.  The k sound is nearly impossible for a baby to say, I was smart.  The c to, jessus fuckn christ.  Usually softer words are said, m sound in mom.  I read lots, magazines by doctors and use my imagination for good mental health.  Those all are good mental exercise.  I take tons of supplements for my body, and my brain is greatly benefited.  I am probably better nourished than you.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1404 on: December 14, 2007, 05:03:14 PM »
Sorry, but DD is right. You are a waste of DNA, and I pray to whatever gods there are that you never have the chance to breed, that nature stops the aberration while there still is time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Teejay

« Reply #1405 on: December 15, 2007, 08:07:52 AM »
My first word was cake.  The k sound is nearly impossible for a baby to say, I was smart.  The c to, jessus fuckn christ.  Usually softer words are said, m sound in mom.  I read lots, magazines by doctors and use my imagination for good mental health.  Those all are good mental exercise.  I take tons of supplements for my body, and my brain is greatly benefited.  I am probably better nourished than you.

I first learnt to speak much later than you, my schooling experience could have been much better, yet I managed to get myself into University, all is needed now is motivation to complete the degree I have started.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1406 on: December 17, 2007, 02:05:55 PM »
Teejay, you can't compair apples to bananas.  Are lives are different, all I am waiting for is to see Jessica.  I just want to see her one time, then I will make my way down there. Jessica is very upset, I can't go to college with her like that, that would disrupt my performance severly.  If you were in my shoes, you would have been eaten alive, I have been through so much shit, way worse than your little AS.  I find myself lucky to be alive, I cheated death like let me see... 2 fuckn times.  It was constant shit, everytime I turned around. I have been fighting since I was born, my mom's and I blood type are different.  All the shit I went through was because of selfish bastards.  Sometimes people with AS can be selfish on accident, but what I really hate is when someone capable of better puts someone else out, ie me.  My playstation  and computer busted on the same day.  I have my heat at 60 now, so I can try and catch up on the bill, I can see my breath.  I can see it at 68 also.  I think I am doing exceptionally well for what I have been through. 

BTW, I AM NOT JUST SITTING HERE, I HAVE BEEN STUDYING EVERYDAY TO GET A HEAD START, FOR A VERY LONG TIME. I WAS ALREADY PRETTY SMART.  I TAKE FISH OIL EVERYDAY TO.  I LIKE STUDYING THE STUFF I AM, I AM USING IT TO HELP PEOPLE. ENJOY YOURSELF NOW, BECAUSE WHEN I GO TO SCHOOL, YOU WILL BE EATEN FOR BREAKFAST.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1407 on: December 17, 2007, 02:07:21 PM »
ozymandias
The Lurker at the Threshold.
SUPPORTAR!!!1
Obsessive Postwhore

[Yay!] [Ghey!]

Iluminatti Luminosity

Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1974 on: December 13, 2007, 06:07:55 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: DirtDawg on December 13, 2007, 05:06:29 PM
Quote from: AllDayGlowRandy on December 13, 2007, 02:03:05 PM
Quote from: Tony Harrison on December 13, 2007, 02:00:57 PM
 for posting in this thread again. 

Why don't you fuck her to

You can not keeep up being such a twerp and remain in my "OK, but needs some culture" book.

Keep this up and I too will join the others who think that you are a waste of half decent DNA. (We kknow your sister, now, rememmber?)

minus from me, too, Shudda Benna Spunkkbubble.

(I actually like your new namee.)

to all who are fighting a losing battle against a spunkbubbletwerp!     I'd say   but ginsengboy is too stupid and ignorant and self centered to understand!   

OZY, STOP FANTASIZING, CHRIST, I DON'T CARE. IT HAS NO VALUE FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1408 on: December 17, 2007, 03:09:31 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1409 on: December 18, 2007, 02:22:23 PM »
Damn, you auties and fantasizing :laugh:

I thought about this, because it was kind of strange, the words get messed up so I don't trigger a traumatic memory, my thoughts raise in an effort to make it happen.  What you get is overstimulated.  Abilify made my mom tired, it did the same to me, that is why it was taken at night.  Tired would make me slow down, but tired would make me fuck up for another reason.  I have trouble thinking when I am tired, even don't quite make good tact, if its enough.  Everyone does.